ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

@stoneaxe27 says cheating is impossible. Listening to him while sipping an overrated, overpriced cup of coffee almost makes it true. But, they don’t believe their own bullshit.

And we don’t respect you either, you corrupt, decrepit, feeble old piece of shit….

And we don’t respect you either, you corrupt, decrepit, feeble old piece of shit….
When I get back from this family trip I’ll share a couple Biden stories from my Delaware clan.

Enough with this madness already!!!
Not only is what they’re teaching wrong but teaching it to young children is horribly wrong!!!
Get these sickos and their disgusting agenda the eff outta here!

Well, yesterday was quite the day for conspiracy types as two big ones were proven to be TRUE.

1) The corrupt FBI actively suppressed incriminating information on the Joe Biden crime family. At best, Joe's son broke dozens of laws without Joe's knowledge. However, the damning emails on the computer show that Joe was getting 10 percent of the proceeds and actively helping his son hoover in tens of millions of dollars from Ukraine, Russia, and China. As for Zuckerberg, he may be weird AF, but he's definitely a smart guy. He doesn't just go on the #1 podcast in the country and let the secret slip out that the FBI told him (and Twitter) to actively suppress this information and further label it as Russian lies. I do believe yesterday's slip was a part of his plea deal....

2) Two people pled GUILTY to stealing Ashley Biden's diary. Once again, you have to thank the deep state for confirming the authenticity of that diary. In that diary Joe is revealed as a twisted, sick man who likes to shower with young girls. Now, for her to remember these showers 'with dad' she had to be at least 5 years old. This is NOT normal. So, congrats to @JeffT818 for voting for a corrupt, taking money from our enemies, pedophile. But, Jeff, at least those really mean and insensitive tweets have been banished (probably on orders of the FBI and their masters).

‘I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate)’

Alleged January 2019 diary entry by Ashley Biden

Last edited:
This program predates my arrival I am sure and I took the cash in 2005. Some older companies bragged about switching to desert scape but in reality they were saving a lot of money.
Re-figuring your plants and lawn topography, will allow plant growth AND water storage, rather than run off with NO new invention necessary. There is a ton of this 'science' already known, but not practiced.

Jupiter Island has no natural water supply from wells, all potable water comes from a reverse osmosis plant on the mainland. My water bill one month, after my lawn service had broken several sprinkler heads without my knowledge That I was wasting leaking water...$ 900 dollars.

For 2 days, the Marines saw the suicide bomber in the crowd thanks to the CIA. Brandon and his team wouldn't let the Marines kill the suicide bomber who eventually killed 13 of them and countless Afghans. What a total disaster. But, as @stoneaxe27 told us, it was going to be bloody no matter what. Those Marines had to die.

Grandson #1 was a USMC, that was heading there for the airport. His plane blew an engine and they stopped in Alaska. Where the Marines promptly lost all of their clothing and weapons !

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: bung23 and tjfleck6
Another FBI misdeed, as usual.

You heard it here first.

The Hunter laptop will eventually be declared to be NOT evidence, because of a lack in the chain of custody when it was gathered/stored by FBI personnel.

You may like to research the " quality'" of their past lies and misdeeds by their "labs" in court testimony.

Last edited:
I’d be cool with it if student loans didnt have any interest attached to them.
This was actually a really great post in its something that could help people without being a handout per se.

I can't fact check facebook posts but I also an interesting one that allegedly threw out real numbers

According to the post, and again I can't fact check it.

This individual's current loan numbers:

Current monthly payments: $1,062.45
# of payments made: 124 (10 years 4 months)
Total amount paid: $131,743.80
Original balance: $175,890.61
Total current balance: $175,898.71
^ currently owes $8.17 more than original balance

If this sort of thing is true and happening there needs to be some drastic changes to the loan process. Nobody should have paid $131k into a 175k loan to go to school and still owe another 175k.

And there's just a ton of confusion regarding how income based payment plans actually work. I have no clue. I'd love to see somebody with direct knowledge chime in here.

"Many people are on income-based repayment plans, which are made up of payments based on their previous year’s taxable income. These payments are calculated and decided upon by the student loan company, and rarely cover the interest due. The amount left over gets compounded and added to the principal, which adds to the total value of the loan. The next month that person is paying the same “income based” payment, on a loan that is now valued higher than the month before, which in turn has a higher amount of interest, which is again not covered by the income based payment, and is compounded onto the value of the loan… and so on."

^No clue if that's true as well but certainly wasn't how it was explained to me a couple years ago but heavily pushed.

Reactions: cmore79
This was actually a really great post in its something that could help people without being a handout per se.

I can't fact check facebook posts but I also an interesting one that allegedly threw out real numbers

According to the post, and again I can't fact check it.

This individual's current loan numbers:

Current monthly payments: $1,062.45
# of payments made: 124 (10 years 4 months)
Total amount paid: $131,743.80
Original balance: $175,890.61
Total current balance: $175,898.71
^ currently owes $8.17 more than original balance

If this sort of thing is true and happening there needs to be some drastic changes to the loan process. Nobody should have paid $131k into a 175k loan to go to school and still owe another 175k.

And there's just a ton of confusion regarding how income based payment plans actually work. I have no clue. I'd love to see somebody with direct knowledge chime in here.

"Many people are on income-based repayment plans, which are made up of payments based on their previous year’s taxable income. These payments are calculated and decided upon by the student loan company, and rarely cover the interest due. The amount left over gets compounded and added to the principal, which adds to the total value of the loan. The next month that person is paying the same “income based” payment, on a loan that is now valued higher than the month before, which in turn has a higher amount of interest, which is again not covered by the income based payment, and is compounded onto the value of the loan… and so on."

^No clue if that's true as well but certainly wasn't how it was explained to me a couple years ago but heavily pushed.

Just remember all of this the next time people tell you we should put healthcare under the govt with Medicare for all. All that would do is allow hospitals, doctors offices, etc to charge whatever they want, knowing the govt would reimburse. That’s exactly what they did with colleges and guaranteed student loans.

Wow, @stoneaxe27 and @JeffT818 - your stance on forcibly injecting everyone just a year ago led to double the normal number of deaths for 35-44 years old and 80 percent more deaths for the immediate ranges straddling that group.

This is an enlightening segment, but nothing to see here....

• Angry
Reactions: bung23 and BigWill
Just remember all of this the next time people tell you we should put healthcare under the govt with Medicare for all. All that would do is allow hospitals, doctors offices, etc to charge whatever they want, knowing the govt would reimburse. That’s exactly what they did with colleges and guaranteed student loans.
It is my understanding that the impetus for the Federal government takeover of student loan debt was to use that federal "income" to pay for Obummacare.

I just finished the Fiction book, which turned out to be The Most Disturbing Book, I've ever read !

" The Cartel ", by Dan Winslow.

I then remembered the OVER 100,000 OD's in 2021, just in the USA alone !
So, is it a matter of just the drug of choice has changed ?

AND

My Security Company requiring me to be certified to administer NARCAN for trying to bring OD's back to life till EMT can arrive at my Community College posting.

OR

5 years ago at the NJ hospital I worked Security at, that would supply and resupply local Police Departments to their patrolmen for again, use on OD's till EMT's arrived. Resupply happened frequently !

Not even mentions the horrors of the illegal immigration, which includes children for organ harvesting or sex trades !

Much like CA, I don’t know why you would live in NY if you are Republican. Take Hochul’s advice and move to Florida. I’d say you should swap houses with @stoneaxe27, but let’s be honest, he’s never leaving the freedom of Florida.

There is no evidence because we haven’t allowed psychopaths to mask kids for experiments yet. Much like the CDC, the AAP has lost all credibility.

Much like CA, I don’t know why you would live in NY if you are Republican. Take Hochul’s advice and move to Florida. I’d say you should swap houses with @stoneaxe27, but let’s be honest, he’s never leaving the freedom of Florida.
We are stuck W of WP because NYPD must live in New York State in designated counties only and we were asked to babysit the boys.

Taxes are crippling compared to many other States and I assume Matt/Amanda will move Mid Atlantic with Tenn and the Carolinas as they retire with their NYPD pensions. ( 50% after 20 if they desire )

Jupiter Island in Florida is West Palm and Martin County so it's 350 or so miles from the Fla border and has typical hot AND humid South Fla weather. Jacksonville area has a semi=change of weather.

FDNY can also live in NJ, but that's not an apple pie choice either.

Reactions: rillaman
I appreciate your story, and certainly feel for those that didn’t get good guidance from parents, advisors, etc.

I also understand Jeff’s view. This is a way for the Dems to act like they care and buy more votes. Meanwhile every action they take actually increases inflation and makes it more difficult for people like you to live and thrive, but people continue to lean left because the left acts like they care.
Forgive the interest and call it a day

Reactions: rillaman
We are stuck W of WP because NYPD must live in New York State in designated counties only and we were asked to babysit the boys.

Taxes are crippling compared to many other States and I assume Matt/Amanda will move Mid Atlantic with Tenn and the Carolinas as they retire with their NYPD pensions. ( 50% after 20 if they desire )

Jupiter Island in Florida is West Palm and Martin County so it's 350 or so miles from the Fla border and has typical hot AND humid South Fla weather. Jacksonville area has a semi=change of weather.

FDNY can also live in NJ, but that's not an apple pie choice either.

Can’t blame anyone for not wanting to leave family. I’m trying to get my parents to make the move from Central Illinois to Colorado, but the home prices terrify my conservative Dad. He hates the taxes and politics in Illinois, so I’m still holding out hope. My Mom would gladly move here.

Reactions: ILisBest
Can’t blame anyone for not wanting to leave family. I’m trying to get my parents to make the move from Central Illinois to Colorado, but the home prices terrify my conservative Dad. He hates the taxes and politics in Illinois, so I’m still holding out hope. My Mom would gladly move here.
A Niece that has the Fine Arts Degree from Auburn lived in Fort Collins, Col for years and when her 4 kids were out of school and in jobs. She moved back immediately to Saint Francisville Parish, Louisiana (just North of Baton Rouge)

The recent forest fires in Col near Ft. Collins had her spooked,

A Niece that has the Fine Arts Degree from Auburn lived in Fort Collins, Col for years and when her 4 kids were out of school and in jobs. She moved back immediately to Saint Francisville Parish, Louisiana (just North of Baton Rouge)

The recent forest fires in Col near Ft. Collins had her spooked,

Very biased, but Fort Co is an amazing town. Great place to live and/or visit. Old Town Fort Co is hard to beat.

Story #1: Long ago when S-I-L was in high school or college, she worked at Wilmington CC one summer, mostly at the outside snack bar. The now POTUS was the meanest member to her in the entire club. Keep in mind this is a woman who I doubt has ever voted for a Rep president.

I don’t agree.
1. Never had starbucks

2. Haven't had cable t.v. since I started dating my wife.

3. Have never had an iphone and, in the last several years, never had a phone that cost more than $100

4. Cook 6 nights out of 7.

But, yeah, besides that this really nailed it.

Really next level debating going on here posting a tweet that makes broad inaccurate sweeping statements and then backing that up with a "I don't agree".

1. Never had starbucks

3. Have never had an iphone and, in the last several years, never had a phone that cost more than $100

Really next level debating going on here posting a tweet that makes broad inaccurate sweeping statements and then backing that up with a "I don't agree".

Geez, how dumb can you be? You should go to Mexico, cross the border, and ask to be bussed to NYC. You will have all of the above and more for free!

Reactions: bung23
Geez, how dumb can you be? You should go to Mexico, cross the border, and ask to be bussed to NYC. You will have all of the above and more for free!
Heh.. Possibly and maybe probably these days I don't know.

I'd say there's probably some people that fit into category of that tweet and it applies to them.. Naturally.

Economize is a key to improving....just what we used to do, not for anyone else,,,, just ideas.
We never bought something for full retail, there's always a sale.
We went to Drive-Ins, with Mike in his car carrier, so we could bring our own candy, and didn;t have to pay a babysitter.
We never bought lunch at work, we packed brown bags.
I never took mass transit in NYC to work or home, unless it was bad weather, Port Authority at West 40 th St to Saks at 5 th and E 49 th ., always walked.
A night out was Pizza Hut with Mike as a baby, again no babysitter to pay.
We didn't have a shower curtain as our first apartment. we hung a flat sheet on the rod already there.
We moved ourselves from one new apartment to a 2 family second floor to save $ 50 a month rent, to build our first house down payment.
First house was a new home built on spec and then IRS rules gave us a $ 2,000 tax credit.
We negotiated with our RE Agent to cut his commission $ 500 bucks, he did it to get rid of us as clients !

We were Cheap !

1. Never had starbucks

That image was a generality. There are always exceptions and outliers.

Reactions: bung23
Watch and Learn from U-tube videos from Joel Salatin.

How to be frugal and build for the future of yourself and your family. Not just farming, but living.

Also Pete with "Just a Few Acres Farm" , we were at his Ithaca Farm Market spot yesterday and bought $ 100 of pork and chickens, also honey, greens, wine. + 100 local only vendors

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT