ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

I used to audit car dealerships. Used cars were the biggest profit center for all car makes.
Jeff you're a tax guy? ::ducks::

Used cars is where it's at for car salesmen..

The internet made marking up new ones substantially harder (from what I gather talking to friends in the industry).

The internet made marking up new ones substantially harder (from what I gather talking to friends in the industry).
IIRC, something like 75% of all car sales are used cars.

No, not a tax guy. I used to work on financial audits that were required by the banks.

No, not a tax guy. I used to work on financial audits that were required by the banks.

Hey Jeff, so, higher gas prices don't impact you, LOL? Seriously, Biden voters like you should not be allowed to move to Florida. Your options should include Washington, Oregon, NY, or California. It's really hypocritical for you to choose the free-state of Florida. Perhaps you can move next door to fellow - deranged liberal @stoneaxe27 ! I hear Naples is really, really nice - and not crowded in summer at all!

Last edited:
Hey Jeff, so, higher gas prices don't impact you, LOL? Seriously, Biden voters like you should not be allowed to move to Florida. Your options should include Washington, Oregon, NY, or California. It's really hypocritical for you to choose the free-state of Florida. Perhaps you can move next door to fellow - deranged liberal @stoneaxe27 ! I hear Naples is really, really nice - and not crowded in summer at all!

This is what happens when the one party Democrat system takes hold. They don't think very well in California.

Like I stated, closing an average sized Nuke plant makes you lose 2,500 megawatts to the grid. Calif uses about 40,000 megawatts per. Fully functioning wind turbines make about 1.5 megawatts daily, ONLY if it's windy 24 hours a day, every day. All it would take is about 30,000 wind turbines to be working 24 x 7 x 52 weeks.

So far the wind turbine farm off SH 17 in New York State has produced ZERO electricity on 4 trips on SH 17 this month !

Closing the Nuke in Northern Calif will make them lose to the grid already stressed to the height. As the nuke plant in Ariz provides it's excess power to the growth in State Ariz, Calif will LOSE OVER 10 % of power to it's grid.

That's the end of Calif.

Reactions: bung23 and tjfleck6
I used to audit car dealerships. Used cars were the biggest profit center for all car makes.
Yep. With the chip shortages, the tide has turned on average gross per new vehicle.

My dealer buddy sold my loaded up Bronco I ordered for 12k over MSRP. He gave me 8K of it just for ordering the unit.

Yep. With the chip shortages, the tide has turned on average gross per new vehicle.

My dealer buddy sold my loaded up Bronco I ordered for 12k over MSRP. He gave me 8K of it just for ordering the unit.
The "chip shortage" has been pretty interesting to watch. Seems like it was deliberate and a way to deal with excessive amounts of cash flow going around.

We bought our Dodge Journey with around 100k miles on it for 6k back in.. 2016. The other day I saw a dodge journey for sale (same model) 1 year newer.. 200k miles on it... 5.5k..

Twice the miles 6 years later $500 less.. Car prices are just bananas.

Last year or so, my GMC/Buick dealer took my 2 SUV cars under lease and took them in for 2 new/never registered Buick SUV that were all wheel drive. One was an Executive used and one was a dealer loaner 2021's with less than 3 k miles with full warranty attached, for LESS than my 2 previous leases.

So I basically got 2 new SUV's with more useful options (All Wheel for the snow, cameras everywhere, lane tracking, etc.) cheaper, with more free oil changes, etc.

The dealership has just emailed me that they are looking to buy used cars cash on the spot.

Reactions: Uncoach
Germany has towns that are cutting down forests into wood chips and calling it Bio-Mass for converting to electricity and heat as soon as this winter.

I wonder what Scotland is doing with the 14,000,000 million trees it cut down to put up wind turbines ? Are they just going to rot ?

Reactions: tjfleck6
Well, this one is tricky. This guy surely ruined one or more lives. With that said, what a great death and as best he could, an act of redemption by saving several lives while giving his own.

He served his time and his second life was a life well done.

This has been bothering me for some time. I was AMAZED at the numbers I found !

World War 2 Armed Service's Killed In Action from 12/08/1941 to 12/31/1946 was 292,131 TOTAL.
Armed Service's other deaths, same dates 125,000, = 407,316 Deaths ALL of WW 2.

War on Drugs. Is MORE dangerous than WW 2 !

107,000 OD deaths in ONE year , 2021. IF the numbers stay semi the same the OD numbers of 535,000 will be OVER deaths in WW 2 for the same dates !!!

Youth of America, just say; ABSTAIN.

Reactions: Uncoach
They will eventually blame Trump for the shutdowns, closed schools, and the failed vaccines, and all of their sheep will repeat the lies.

It's already begun. And now, #PedoHitler wants 70+ Million Americans interned and exterminated per his satanic speech on Thursday night.

Really great vote @JeffT818 - you wanted decency and you voted for a 'uniter' who declared supporters of the most voted for R president in history 'threats to our Democracy'.

Biden on COVID - “I will end this”
- fail

Biden on division in country - “I will unite the country”
- fail

Biden on Putin - “I’m the only person that has gone toe to toe with him”
- fail

Biden on inflation - pick any comment you want
- fail

This Presidency has been a massive failure. Still a long couple years to go.

They will eventually blame Trump for the shutdowns, closed schools, and the failed vaccines, and all of their sheep will repeat the lies.
This is their playbook

thedemocraticparty-www-o4a-org-accuse-the-other-side-of-that-which-you-13632965.png

Well, the vaccine per studies in Italy and Germany caused blood damage to those who took it. That is why many of us call it the "Death Jab"

Ivermectim works! A 92 percent lower chance of COVID death. But, brain dead says he stopped Big Pharma! He stopped it by mandating their products?

When you read this headline, just know that @JeffT818 is 'doing fine' and 'on-track' for retirement. It must be great to have a high paying job and no kids, Jeff.

Reactions: bung23
When you read this headline, just know that @JeffT818 is 'doing fine' and 'on-track' for retirement. It must be great to have a high paying job and no kids, Jeff.

Biden has been a terrible president and his handling of the economy is atrocious. Furthermore, he campaigned as a centrist and has become a progressive. I look forward to the end of his presidency. However, the more I see of Trump post election, the more I am relieved he is not president. The two options in 2020 were horrible.

Biden has been a terrible president and his handling of the economy is atrocious. Furthermore, he campaigned as a centrist and has become a progressive. I look forward to the end of his presidency. However, the more I see of Trump post election, the more I am relieved he is not president. The two options in 2020 were horrible.
Not really. Trump policy was very good. We get it, you don't like Trump. That is fine, but lets not pretend he was a bad candidate. The economy and foreign policy were doing well when he made the decisions.

You are right, Biden is a disaster.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT