ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

We might need to rethink our definition of terrorism. If you drive your car through a parade killing 5 and injuring dozens, that is an act of terror.

Reactions: bung23 and ILisBest
No I decide on a case by case basis. He is clearly an unqualified person that was treated as such by his medical colleagues, and all except Trump whom heard him on FOX and hired him. She is obviously a bloviating idiot, right up their with the FOX Judge that is drunk half the time on the air. If you think either of those two are not idiots, that is on you.
Well. Let's see. Bartiromo used to be a producer at CNN. She left CNN for CNBC where she became the first news reporter (male or female) to broadcast live from the floor of the NYSE. Pretty crazy back then. Currently the 7th highest paid anchor over any news network at $10 mil a year. Maria broke ground with females in the financial marketplace. She's hardly an idiot.

Well. Let's see. Bartiromo used to be a producer at CNN. She left CNN for CNBC where she became the first news reporter (male or female) to broadcast live from the floor of the NYSE. Pretty crazy back then. Currently the 7th highest paid anchor over any news network at $10 mil a year. Maria broke ground with females in the financial marketplace. She's hardly an idiot.
Obviously you don't listen to her. The amount of salary determines their intelligence. I didn't know you were so fond of the CNN crew.

Australia is rounding up positive cases and close contacts and putting them in camps?

I won’t share any of the posts from Twitter because they will likely be dismissed due to the messenger.

Reactions: bung23 and Uncoach
No I decide on a case by case basis. He is clearly an unqualified person that was treated as such by his medical colleagues, and all except Trump whom heard him on FOX and hired him. She is obviously a bloviating idiot, right up their with the FOX Judge that is drunk half the time on the air. If you think either of those two are not idiots, that is on you.

I think you watch more FOX than anyone else on the board.

Obviously you don't listen to her. The amount of salary determines their intelligence. I didn't know you were so fond of the CNN crew.
Devry law school talk you the dodge and weave move. And yes, stonedbutterknife27, I pay attention to a lot of different news sources. I don't discount reading just because the author is from a different party or viewpoint.

We might need to rethink our definition of terrorism. If you drive your car through a parade killing 5 and injuring dozens, that is an act of terror.
I’m not sure I’m ready to label this terrorism. If he was running from the police or someone else, this is more of a bad decision leading to an awful outcome. I think it is very plausible that he turned down a road and had zero idea a parade was taking place. The particularly sickening thing is that he didnt stop immediately instead of continuing to mow people down.

If this is deemed to be done purposefully (I have severe doubts it was) then it’s domestic terrorism. No matter how it is labeled, if convicted I hope he gets anally raped morning, noon, and night by his cell mate.

Strange how many people are getting COVID, and getting sick, after the booster. I know a couple people at work, including my boss, that had the same thing happen.

Reactions: bung23

Strange how many people are getting COVID, and getting sick, after the booster. I know a couple people at work, including my boss, that had the same thing happen.
“After a few days”. I wonder if he kept walking around spreading it thinking it was a cold because he was triple vaxxed and thought it couldn’t be covid.

Mary Lemanski. Soacial media director for the Democratic Party of DuPage County.
GJH9nkg.jpg

That piece of shit deleted her account

I’m not sure I’m ready to label this terrorism. If he was running from the police or someone else, this is more of a bad decision leading to an awful outcome. I think it is very plausible that he turned down a road and had zero idea a parade was taking place. The particularly sickening thing is that he didnt stop immediately instead of continuing to mow people down.

If this is deemed to be done purposefully (I have severe doubts it was) then it’s domestic terrorism. No matter how it is labeled, if convicted I hope he gets anally raped morning, noon, and night by his cell mate.

It makes ZERO sense. If you’re running from a stabbing , why make it 1,000 times worse by mowing down people with your car ? There is a disconnect here

I can promise you he didn’t leave his house looking for the parade. He’d be too stupid to even know it exists and doesn’t live real close to there. I believe he ended up there and is just a guy with zero decency or respect for human lives, and even less for white ones based on his history

Agreed. But plowing your car through dozens of people, with a ton of kids, is an act of terror. His motive can be debated, but he terrorized a community yesterday.

Agreed. But plowing your car through dozens of people, with a ton of kids, is an act of terror. His motive can be debated, but he terrorized a community yesterday.
I think motive is what determines “terrorism”. But it doesn’t really matter to me as he is in custody and won’t be able to post bail this time.

This was truly horrific. The fact this is going to get significantly way less coverage versus the Rittenhouse incident is a travesty.

And to be clear, it’s not about race/politics, but rather a faulty criminal justice system that continuously lets people loose with zero regard for laws or decency. This SOB literally just hit a person on purpose in recent days, on top of his 900 other arrests. He had absolutely no business walking the streets

edit…the “person” he ran over on 11-2 was…the mother of his child. This timeline of events is an incredible failure of the system

I knew this trial was going on. Very timely article. I can’t stand what these vigilantes did. Glad the Governor got rid of a law from 1963. Will see how this ends up.

“After a few days”. I wonder if he kept walking around spreading it thinking it was a cold because he was triple vaxxed and thought it couldn’t be covid.

It’s terrifying how many highly educated people are convinced that masks protect them. They are all shocked when they get COVID, and look for some experience to blame. Then they admit they wandered around with symptoms.

Reactions: Uncoach and bung23
Back on Waukesha, DA in neighboring Milwaukee is a Dem who championed (according to Wikipedia): "criminal justice reforms, which focus primarily on community-based prosecution, evidence-based decision-making, and the deferred prosecution of drug-addicted and mentally ill defendants." Wonder if bail at $1000 for someone who ran over his girlfriend days before murdering 5 and hurting many more, with a record a mile long and many pending charges, is liberal enough? Maybe he is a George Soros funded DA. They tend to be awful.

SMH

Happy to get shots every 6 months as I approach 78. It means I'm alive as compared to chest-pounding rams who are 6' under.

I don’t think many question the risk reward of boosters for 78 year olds. You are making a great risk based decision.

Reactions: Uncoach

There is zero reason to take this vaccine or the never ending boosters. And now that it is all about control, it is my patriotic duty to not take it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Uncoach and bung23
There is zero reason to take this vaccine or the never ending boosters. And now that it is all about control, it is my patriot duty to not take it.
Wow, do you give investment advice, also?

This was truly horrific. The fact this is going to get significantly way less coverage versus the Rittenhouse incident is a travesty.

And to be clear, it’s not about race/politics, but rather a faulty criminal justice system that continuously lets people loose with zero regard for laws or decency. This SOB literally just hit a person on purpose in recent days, on top of his 900 other arrests. He had absolutely no business walking the streets

edit…the “person” he ran over on 11-2 was…the mother of his child. This timeline of events is an incredible failure of the system

This is not a faulty criminal justice system. This is by design whether you like it or not and is part of the Democrat / George Soros plan. No bail, no cops, a racist system, etc. This is exactly what anybody who voted Democrat voted for and that includes @JeffT818 . This is part of the actual collateral damage you get when you seek a handout and dislike mean tweets.

How this guy was free after running over the mother of his child just 19 days earlier makes sense only to Stone-Head. Yet, people who trespassed in the US Capitol have been locked up in solitary with no access to even lawmakers for 9 months.

Wow, do you give investment advice, also?

Yes, please review the stock thread to judge me on past performance. Tip: Ive been pretty good. The best example is my purchase of Nvidia at $262 / share somewhere around February/March 2020 after the Covid fall.

• Haha
There is zero reason to take this vaccine or the never ending boosters. And now that it is all about control, it is my patriot duty to not take it.

Ya, I’m not getting a booster unless my company forces it, which I could see.

If a 78 year old wants to get it, I won’t mock them. I doubt it gives much protection (our pediatrician worried early on that it wouldn’t provide much for elderly, because they don’t have a strong immune response), but I won’t question it. Forcing it on young people is where is I get angry.

Ya, I’m not getting a booster unless my company forces it, which I could see.

If a 78 year old wants to get it, I won’t mock them. I doubt it gives much protection (our pediatrician worried early on that it wouldn’t provide much for elderly, because they don’t have a strong immune response), but I won’t question it. Forcing it on young people is where is I get angry.
FWLIW, I respect everyone making the choice that is right for them.

Biden, Fauci, and all Democrats are really desperate to get this crap into everyone. Frankly, they want to be like the Australians and throw the non compliant into interment camps.

If you recall the Total Recall scene where the guy is sweating trying to get Arnold to take his medicine….Arnold sees the sweat and says screw this. That is where I am currently when garbage like Biden want to fire non-compliant people who have been serving the country throughout Covid while everyone else bunkered down, Let’s Go Brandon!

I just don’t get why you say “eff it” and floor it through a parade.... fleeing a crime scene or not. That is seriously effed up. I bet our resident libtards will have a bunch of excuses and justifications for his actions.....

@stoneaxe27 - you still loving George Soros? Loving George must make you a bit like Pontus Pilate - you continuously wash your hands but can’t get the blood off.
In the tweet on the right side of your post it says Chisholm sends best wishes to San Francisco DA @GeorgeGascon. Except Gascon is the liberal DA in Los Angeles. Can Chisholm be this stupid or is Twitter awry? Either way Chisholm is a POS.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT