ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

Eye witness report say's it was 1 white guy with dreadlocks so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I’ve also seen it was completely unrelated to rioting/protests. It was a high speed chase and the fleeing car picked the wrong road to turn down to.

Lots of conflicting info right now, so how about we all just let it play out and wait for, hopefully the truth.

Reactions: Uncoach
What I hate most is that racism exists. It still seeps and oozes around everywhere in our culture. In some places it doesnt seep and ooze...it's not even hidden. But focusing on something being racist when it isnt, really hurts everyone.

The only way to truly defeat racism is time and proper parenting. I never met my great grandfather. I am betting he was racist. Why? Because my grandpa was. He loved the Cosby Show. To quote him "That *N expletive* makes me laugh." Im betting that his father would have been irate that black people were even on the tv. But my grandpa, while being racist, could bring himself to watch it and thoroughly love it. My step dad would never say the n word, but he was always throwing around they, them or other obvious descriptors of black people. Or the age old crap about you can't take the street out of them was his favorite. Racist. Me, Ive never used the word. I never will. I cuss like a sumbitch. But never that word. But racism still exists with me. When a white guy walks into my business I dont mentally note that he is white. If a black guy walks into my business I cant keep the voice in my head from saying "That's a black guy". Hopefully my son sees people for just being people. He will never see me acting racist so it wont come natural to him. Time and proper parenting throughout that time will prevail.

Nothing but proof that society is continuing to evolve for the better.

Just ignore the media...

Reactions: Uncoach and cmore79
I’ve also seen it was completely unrelated to rioting/protests. It was a high speed chase and the fleeing car picked the wrong road to turn down to.

Lots of conflicting info right now, so how about we all just let it play out and wait for, hopefully the truth.
Supposedly they have a man cornered in some neighborhood…..

Well, having seen the horrid video, whoever did this deserves to be executed. That is truly awful. A terrorist attack for sure and it is not surprising that the FBI had no clue since they are busy surveilling parents at school board meetings and going after those dreaded white supremacists (aka conservatives per Biden and Stone).

It’s no shocker that the resident hasn’t made a statement yet. The drugs they use to awaken him from his dementia likely take a bit of time to kick in.

Mary Lemanski. Soacial media director for the Democratic Party of DuPage County.
GJH9nkg.jpg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: bung23 and tjfleck6
Her saying "I just believe in Karma and this came around quick on the citizens of Wisconsin" is so sick. She is the type who lives and breathes politics 24/7 and not someone you want at your Thanksgiving dinner.

This isn't a Dem or Repub issue, it is a human issue and she is mentally ill.

Her saying "I just believe in Karma and this came around quick on the citizens of Wisconsin" is so sick. She is the type who lives and breathes politics 24/7 and not someone you want at your Thanksgiving dinner.

Mowing down innocent children is karma in the mind of this lost soul. Sick.

The radicalized left has lost all touch with reality. There is at least one on here.

This explains everything. A failed musician whose mommy never cared about her.

And in response to her tweet, here is one that sums up the disinformation by the media regarding Rittenhouse.

edit: And she's currently working on "acting studies" at Second City.

Last edited:
This explains everything. A failed musician whose mommy never cared about her.

And in response to her tweet, here is one that sums up the disinformation by the media regarding Rittenhouse.

edit: And she's currently working on "acting studies" at Second City.

Perpetual victimhood is dangerous. Look at this pathetic woman. Immediately paints herself as a victim after putting out that sick tweet. Poor thing didn’t get enough attention from her Mom.

I've got the joke !

You just post to aggravate the board !

There's no way you are this stupid, good feint.
It's possible. I saw an entire forum change with ownership in a different industry. It used to be that political discussion was fair and roughly 50/50 with participants. New owner was a clown. Forum turned into groupthink sheeple. You could post articles with facts and the supposed genius owner (a history professor at very large university west of the Mississippi River) and his minions would dismiss reading them and instead point out something about the columnist/writer that was extremely negative, thus the willingness to dismiss the truth. The Left has minions of these types now. They aren't facts because of who wrote them. I even saw a large group say they don't need to hear a certain person speak on campus, because their ideas have been heard before and are a failure as they are not "inclusive".

• Angry
Reactions: bung23
History Professors are semi-clueless.

We had one at Syracuse, who would leave the yearly required essays graded and on a chair outside his office. You could take any paper, usually an "A" and reuse it the next semester without him realizing it was sent in every year !

Reactions: Uncoach
Yep. Every person who disagrees with your opinion is obviously a moron.

You are one of a kind I'll give you that.
No I decide on a case by case basis. He is clearly an unqualified person that was treated as such by his medical colleagues, and all except Trump whom heard him on FOX and hired him. She is obviously a bloviating idiot, right up their with the FOX Judge that is drunk half the time on the air. If you think either of those two are not idiots, that is on you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT