ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

DEMS IN ARRAY: Walmart CEO Applauds Biden For Fixing Supply Chain

It turns out Biden has been quite effective, even if the wingers won't say so.

https://crooksandliars.com/2021/11/walmart-ceo-credits-biden-administration#comments-inner
By John Amato — November 23, 2021
Bloomberg News and the Wall Street Journal are reporting that problems with the supply chain are easing up.

On MSNBC earlier, Walmart U.S. CEO Doug McMillon actually gave credit to the Biden administration for working in concert with private industry to help elevate the issues.
In response to Stephanie Ruhle's question about supply chain issues, Furner said, "Well, the combination of private enterprise and government working together has been really successful."
"We've had a lot of participation -- been able to participate in solving some these congestion issues, so I would like to give the administration credit for helping do things like get the ports open 24 hours a day. To open up some of the trucking lines, when the container ships are put onto small trailers and moved off the port. And then all the way through the supply chain there's been a lot of innovation."
That's not the type of information you're likely to hear on Fox News and most right-wing outlets who are using the pandemic and the problems associated with it to club the Biden administration over the head on every front imaginable.
It turns out Biden has been quite effective, even if the wingers won't say so.
Ummmmmmm, it’s never been so broke. Ever. You truly have no clue. Propaganda is right in your wheelhouse though.

Your hero drew on a weather map because he’s a moron.

I’m not a fan of Joe Biden. 10 years ago, never thought I’d be voting for him. When presented with him or the previous occupant, though? Easy decision.

Yep, an easy decision and a very destructive decision.
BLM supporters are on a roll. The BLM cop killed unarmed female veteran Ashleigh Babbit in DC and now this BLM lover plowed through a crowd killing dancing grandmas and an 8 year old. I’ve got an idea, let’s get Merrick Garland to investigate parents at school board meetings and white supremacists! Let’s not lock up guys who attempt to murder the mother of their child. And forget about Chicago.

Yeah, shelves were going to be empty! Never seen them stocked more. Economy crashing! Best job reports and lowest unemployment in many years. Gas prices going thru the sky. Coming down. Washington dysfunctional. True due to the insurrection party wanting to get back to 1860. But the biggest infrastructure act ever. Pandemic is much better here than in Europe or even Canada based upon my direct knowledge. But keep lighting your hair on fire.
Wow. Literally every point in that post is factually incorrect.
Open your freaking eyes. The store shelves aren’t full. They’re not empty but they are noticeably more empty than I’ve ever seen. Best job reports? Who tf says that? Everyone with eyes sees many businesses very short staffed. Help wanted signs everywhere. Gas isn’t coming down at all! Sleepy is trying to tap our reserves to lower prices! Bad Orange Man didn’t have to do that. Astronomically high spending bill to usher in your green goal is going to accelerate the inflation we’re already seeing. You are insane and your head is so far up your ass you can’t see reality. It’s people like you who are anti-America. Maybe not by how you “feel” about our country but by your voting actions and inability to see clearly through your blue-tinted glasses.

Yeah, shelves were going to be empty! Never seen them stocked more. Economy crashing! Best job reports and lowest unemployment in many years. Gas prices going thru the sky. Coming down. Washington dysfunctional. True due to the insurrection party wanting to get back to 1860. But the biggest infrastructure act ever. Pandemic is much better here than in Europe or even Canada based upon my direct knowledge. But keep lighting your hair on fire.

I’m old enough to remember Dems saying the President can’t impact gas prices. Oh wait, that was as recently as last week.

“Lowest unemployment in many years?” What? It was lower in 2019. The participation rate is lower now, which isn’t a good thing. Maybe that is causing your confusion.

What is the comparison to September, October and November? I thought so. That is the point.

What is your point, exactly?

Are you really still struggling to understand this? That’s embarrassing.

Weather is the number 1 factor. #s skyrocketed in Florida during the hottest/most humid months. The high number of visitors during those hot/humid months amplified the problem.

It’s OK for Florida to have more visitors during cooler months because people aren’t driven inside. C’mon Stone. Can you get this figured out by 2022?

Last edited:
Shut the door kids, it's cooooooooooooold outside.

"Michigan is currently reporting the nation's highest new infection, with the state now averaging more cases than at any other point in the pandemic, with health officials now warning that patients are being turned away or placed in hallways due to lack of beds and staffing."

Im still waiting for my local newspaper to put up a picture of the parade murderer. Nothing yet. "A man fleeing a domestic disturbance hits Holiday Parade goers with his car, killing 5 and injuring unknown others". I could tell you what color of eyes that Rittenhouse has.

Its ironic you wrote that since I'm sick of seeing his ugly mug. It reminds me me of when those terrible people bombed the Boston marathon and the media showed their pictures forever.

I assume you are saying that your local newspaper is biased and would rather show pictures of Dr Biden (or Rittenhouse). Kinda sad how bad "journalism" has become.

Its ironic you wrote that since I'm sick of seeing his ugly mug. It reminds me me of when those terrible people bombed the Boston marathon and the media showed their pictures forever.

I assume you are saying that your local newspaper is biased and would rather show pictures of Dr Biden (or Rittenhouse). Kinda sad how bad "journalism" has become.
Oh they are very left, much like most newspapers in the country. They have a facebook account and people are posting constantly why they wont post his pic. They havent even described him as "black". They just delete the comments or ignore them. It's pretty funny, nobody is buying it. And I still think that it is likely that this guy is just a crazy POS that just happened to be black. And it just happened to be right after the Rittenhouse verdict. I hope thats all that it ends up being, anyway.

Who knows supply chain issues and retail, him or you ? LOL

I know supply chain issues very well and I don't have to kiss Biden's dirty ass. We are screwed thanks to "Presidential" malpractice. We are already 80,000 truckers short. The total number of truck drivers in the USA is 3.6 Million.

37 percent of truckers are saying "Hell No" to Biden's illegal mandate. You want supply chain issues, you will get them when you lose 1.3 Million drivers to the mandate. Hey - you can probably get Democrat certified drivers at the Milwaukee jail - what could go wrong? But, don't worry, Warren Buffett owns the trains and promises to pick up the slack....let's just hope your store is adjacent to the train depot.

No supply chain issues? Ask Best Buy, Gap, etc. Their stock prices were punished because of supply issues. Apple lost $6 BILLION in revenue due to supply chain issues and they are the masters of the supply chain.

I've been studying the supply chain for 20 years and learned that some companies are great (Nokia) while others are asleep at the wheel (Ericsson). It really is fascinating that you now quote the Democrats running Wal Mart to support your completely baseless contention that all is well!

Shut the door kids, it's cooooooooooooold outside.

"Michigan is currently reporting the nation's highest new infection, with the state now averaging more cases than at any other point in the pandemic, with health officials now warning that patients are being turned away or placed in hallways due to lack of beds and staffing."

It's all those unvaxxed deer during hunting season. Nothing to do with the cold. #allaboutthevax

Supposedly the Ahmad Arbery verdict is coming soon. Havent heard much about this case. I am assuming a likely guilty verdict is why.

NYPD officers off are on standby and if you are off regular duty on Thursday you are required to be ON DUTY Friday.

Let alone looking at the ticker underneath questioning the "security" at the parade. How much security does one need in Mayberry? These leftist koolaid drinking media are blind, gullible, dumb or some combination thereof.

Disagree. The media are not blind, dumb, gullible, etc. They are pure evil - the propaganda wing of the Democrat party. Now, your description does apply to @JeffT818 @nthomp and @stoneaxe27

Of course he would....

A significant portion of the oil being taken from the USA Strategic Reserve (filled by Trump @JeffT818 ), is going to China! At least 18M barrels of the 50M barrels are headed that way. That is just awesome.

And the stupid energy secretary for Biden doesn't even know how many barrels the US uses per day (answer is 18M). So, Biden is stealing about 3 days worth of supply after slaughtering the oil & gas industry all year. Way to go Joe! That will do nothing........

Biden will empty the strategic reserve just like Biden & Obama did the PPG (personal protective gear) reserve for the swine flu. Will they refill it, Hell No.

But, @JeffT818 and @nthomp were offended by Trump so here we are...

Guilty verdicts laid down in the Arbery case. Good deal. Watch your buttholes boys.

Interestingly enough, I know exactly what these 3 murderers look like from the multiple pictures of them on FB from my local newspaper.

Guilty verdicts laid down in the Arbery case. Good deal. Watch your buttholes boys.

Interestingly enough, I know exactly what these 3 murderers look like from the multiple pictures of them on FB from my local newspaper.

Yeah, a guy jogging down the street being followed by a truck (with video running) coming across a truck stopped in the middle of the street in broad daylight. Without following the case, justice was served.

Reactions: bung23 and cmore79
What you don't understand is that it is a compliment coming from a numbskull like you. 🤪
Really, you claim the only way to protect people is to force the vaccination down their throat. Now, this guy, the double vaccinated Prime Minister of France is similar to the Wal Mart CEO in that we should listen to him. He said that people who take the vaccine "Had no chance to catch the disease". Five months later, no chance which is the same as 0% has become a 100% chance of catching the disease for him. Yeah, this thing works great. It works so great that people like you and your betters are stuck on stupid and now insist the only way to stop COVID is to double down and take a third shot of the vaccine (that doesn't stop you from getting COVID).

Get back to me in 12 months when you are taking your 5th shot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT