ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

He wasn’t a crank when he said the right (left) things but is a crank when he says the right things. So he woke up one day and decided to sell out even though he didn’t sell out over many years prior. A reasonable person might look at that and wonder if they are missing something. You look at that and dismiss as a crank because he appeared on Fox. Awesome thinking.
He was always a crank. He and Naomi Wolf. Always have been attention hos.

Anyone a history buff or around to remember 1963? 😊

But some of these I read through and wow here we are in 2021.

Wait, so Is his information wrong? Or are you just callous to brown people dying when it doesn’t aid your political goals?
Is he running for Mayor of Chicago? Just using fear to its fullest political effect.

Is he running for Mayor of Chicago? Just using fear to its fullest political effect.

Yep, black people shot and double digits killed in Chicago by most likely other black people - no big deal to StoneHead. Black people killed in Church by white racist Dylan Roof, Roof given death penalty, and Biden halting execution - execution stopped OK with StoneHead. In fact, let’s start a thread on systemic racism.

Answer to your systemic racism question is Democrats dont care about dead black people unless they can use it for political gain.

Yep, black people shot and double digits killed in Chicago by most likely other black people - no big deal to StoneHead. Black people killed in Church by white racist Dylan Roof, Roof given death penalty, and Biden halting execution - execution stopped OK with StoneHead. In fact, let’s start a thread on systemic racism.

Answer to your systemic racism question is Democrats dont care about dead black people unless they can use it for political gain.
Seems like your rant strays a bit from the topic-a superficial shill running for mayor or whatever he is running for. Clearly demonstrates the Republican theme for the coming election--FEAR!! Watched FOX for a bit yesterday, and the ginning up of fear for everything was incredible.CRT in schools, increase in crime, defunding of police, all make belief which motivates the white audience. Especially as the psychological analysis of political affiliation demonstrates that conservatives are motivated to vote out of fear.

Seems like your rant strays a bit from the topic-a superficial shill running for mayor or whatever he is running for. Clearly demonstrates the Republican theme for the coming election--FEAR!! Watched FOX for a bit yesterday, and the ginning up of fear for everything was incredible.CRT in schools, increase in crime, defunding of police, all make belief which motivates the white audience. Especially as the psychological analysis of political affiliation demonstrates that conservatives are motivated to vote out of fear.

Superificial shill? It sounds like you are copying racist Joe and defining who is and isn’t black. Vernon Jones was a Democrat 2 years ago and was kicked out of his party for having an unacceptable opinion.

You are saying that he, like you, doesn’t care a whit about the AAs who are dying by the dozen every weekend in Chicago. I believe he does care. Fear? Nope. I have watched crime and AA on AA killing in Chicago for decades. It really just stays there in the Democrat run cities like Chicago and elsewhere. Now, Rudy did an extremely effective job of saving tons of life in New York. Republicans are the solution to the problem. Frankly, the Democrats judging by the year after year deaths tolls just don’t care. It’s the fault of the “racist” Republicans who haven’t held power in these places for 50+ year, usually much longer.

Vernon Jones is running for Governor and will likely win.

It really just stays there in the Democrat run cities like Chicago and elsewhere. Now, Rudy did an extremely effective job of saving tons of life in New York. Republicans are the solution to the problem.
Actually, the entire country, Chicago as well as NY experienced great reduction of crime until this past year. No magic to what Rudy did. Crime went down after Rudy left office under that clown that is in now. Was that due to the Democratic clowns policy? Of course not, it is cyclical. Instead of looking at the cities with the most crime, which will be Democratic as all large cities are, look up places that are most dangerous in US. Even split of Republican and Democratic towns.,

Fleck sees everything as Dems against the Trumpers or Trumpers against everyone else. Its really a waste of energy. Lots of anger built up inside. :)

Reactions: stoneaxe27
Actually, the entire country, Chicago as well as NY experienced great reduction of crime until this past year. No magic to what Rudy did. Crime went down after Rudy left office under that clown that is in now. Was that due to the Democratic clowns policy? Of course not, it is cyclical. Instead of looking at the cities with the most crime, which will be Democratic as all large cities are, look up places that are most dangerous in US. Even split of Republican and Democratic towns.,

Yeah, Rudy had zip to do with cleaning up New York. It was just a coincidence. It’s very similar to getting rid of cops and seeing the murder rate soar. Zero correlation.

• Haha
Reactions: bung23 and ILisBest
Fleck sees everything as Dems against the Trumpers or Trumpers against everyone else. Its really a waste of energy. Lots of anger built up inside. :)

That’s funny, your TDS is strong. I never even mentioned let alone thought of Trump in my post. I see a bunch of Democrats following in the roots of their party from the 1850s using and abusing AAs for political gain, throwing them away, and getting new ones to use and abuse. Nathan Bedford Forrest (DEMOCRAT) would be very proud of today’s Democrats.

That’s funny, your TDS is strong. I never even mentioned let alone thought of Trump in my post. I see a bunch of Democrats following in the roots of their party from the 1850s using and abusing AAs for political gain, throwing them away, and getting new ones to use and abuse. Nathan Bedford Forrest (DEMOCRAT) would be very proud of today’s Democrats.
LOL. Read history, political history. Since Nixon, Reagan the Republicans are the Southern Democrats of pre-Civil Rights/Voting Rights Act. Be aware of the white nationalism and racism of the Trump era.

Reactions: NorthernIlliniMan
LOL. Read history, political history. Since Nixon, Reagan the Republicans are the Southern Democrats of pre-Civil Rights/Voting Rights Act. Be aware of the white nationalism and racism of the Trump era.

Nice try, Democrats fought to keep slavery, Democrats founded the KKK, Democrats enacted Jim Crow laws, Democrats forced segregation, Democrats fought against the Civil Rights Act and then boom, the Democrats became the party of Lincoln.

Todays Democrats let blacks be gunned down in large numbers in cities, encourage illegal immigration to keep blacks down, embrace Margret Singers vision of abortion to help get rid of an “inferior” race in her racist views, and have a white, racist president who defines who is and isn’t black. Nope, the Republican party was founded on equality and remains true to its original vision.

You need help,

I feel for their families they are still in solitary confinement in jail.

“White nationalism”…..lololol….

Reactions: bung23
Nice try, Democrats fought to keep slavery, Democrats founded the KKK, Democrats enacted Jim Crow laws, Democrats forced segregation, Democrats fought against the Civil Rights Act and then boom, the Democrats became the party of Lincoln.

Todays Democrats let blacks be gunned down in large numbers in cities, encourage illegal immigration to keep blacks down, embrace Margret Singers vision of abortion to help get rid of an “inferior” race in her racist views, and have a white, racist president who defines who is and isn’t black. Nope, the Republican party was founded on equality and remains true to its original vision.

You need help,
Stop with all of those facts. The stonedax knows what is really going on🤪

I sure miss Epic Thread, the most viewed thread on Oskee Wow Wow. In fact, it used Oskee Wow Wow in its title.

Respect!

We coming!

Covfefe and NTTSM!

You need help,
I am assuming you had just knocked down a few gummies when your typed this.

You need help,
Your post is too full of ignorance to answer it all. However, you have to go back 150 years to state facts about the Democrats at the time of the civil war. FDR reshaped the Democratic Party to include working class, blacks, Jews and a broad coalition. The Southern Democrats continued to be racists until LBJ and the Democrats enacted the Civil Rights Act and Voting Rights Act in mid-1960's. Then the southern racists and white superiority believers started voting as Republicans and that is why the South is solid Republican today. The world you write of hasn't existed for 60 to 90 years. If you don't understand that, you are too ignorant to help.

Your post is too full of ignorance to answer it all. However, you have to go back 150 years to state facts about the Democrats at the time of the civil war. FDR reshaped the Democratic Party to include working class, blacks, Jews and a broad coalition. The Southern Democrats continued to be racists until LBJ and the Democrats enacted the Civil Rights Act and Voting Rights Act in mid-1960's. Then the southern racists and white superiority believers started voting as Republicans and that is why the South is solid Republican today. The world you write of hasn't existed for 60 to 90 years. If you don't understand that, you are too ignorant to help.

Did FDR reshape the party to include those groups, or to use them?

I’ve never understood why most Jewish people vote Dem. My Jewish father in law doesn’t understand it either. Dems convinced Jewish people they are victims, and that Dems are the victim helping party. Of course, their policies have done nothing to lift people up.

Did FDR reshape the party to include those groups, or to use them?

I’ve never understood why most Jewish people vote Dem. My Jewish father in law doesn’t understand it either. Dems convinced Jewish people they are victims, and that Dems are the victim helping party. Of course, their policies have done nothing to lift people up.
So says a Republican.

Yes, I can tell from your posts. ;)

I definitely lean to the right, but I see both sides on a lot of issues.

Republicans don't like my views on abortion and gun rights (I don't think anyone outside of the military needs assault rifles). I think we spend way too much on military type vehicles for police departments too. More dogs, less guns. I've talked about that before.

Dems have just lost me in recent years with their self-righteousness and hypocrisy. They hated how we separated kids from families at the border, but now support policy that encourages families to abandon their children before they get to the border. They talk about how college is too expensive, but instead of putting pressure on colleges to reduce cost, they guarantee student loans, allowing colleges to charge whatever they want. Hardly anyone on the left questions these policies, which take little critical thinking to question. The hyper focus on gender, race, etc., usually defying science and statistics, only divides people further too. It's amazing how some just don't see it.

I just get a kick out of people who think they are part of the "good people" party. I've seen it a lot in recent years, from both sides. Both have their warts, and most are unwilling to acknowledge the warts on their side of the aisle.

conservatives are motivated to vote out of fear.
Like Bad Orange Man will ruin our country and is a Russian spy and a xenophobe? Got it.
Difference is, CRT, rise in crime, border security and rising gasoline prices are legitimate concerns. You’ll probably dismiss those things as “boogeyman” or “conspiracies” but they’re real.....
And fear drove the left with all things rona- from shutdowns to masks to “variants”. Get a friggin clue....

. The hyper focus on gender, race, etc., usually defying science and statistics, only divides people further too. It's amazing how some just don't see it.
I don't watch a lot of TV anymore. My wife is having surgery today. So, I have been in a waiting area with the TV on ABC since 8:30 AM. I am guessing 2/3 of what I have heard(no exaggeration) has been race and sex related. They have beat it to death. It is sad that people are taking in this nonsense in daily.

Last edited:
I don't watch a lot of TV anymore. My wife is having surgery today. So, I have been in a waiting area with the TV on ABC since 8:30 AM. I am guessing 2/3 of what I have heard(no exaggeration) has been race and sex related. They have beat it to death. It is sad that people are taking this nonsense in daily.

Ya, it’s really wild. As my kids get older, I’ve noticed we can’t have many things on TV, including news. The stuff they report about is just too weird to discuss.

Ya, it’s really wild. As my kids get older, I’ve noticed we can’t have many things on TV, including news. The stuff they report about is just too weird to discuss.
I will admit that every time someone comes out they use a term I don't know- bi-sexual I understand, but pan-sexual, non-sexual, demi-sexual, and then there are all the gender terms that are even more confusing, you identify with the gender you were born into, or the other gender, or both gender or no gender. My son is 16 now and I remember when he was about 7 , he saw something on TV and asked "is it even legal for a man to kiss a man or a woman to kiss a woman?" I had no clue what to say, but it didn't matter because a few years after that same-sex marriage was legalized. Now everyone is coming out as something I have never heard of.

I will admit that every time someone comes out they use a term I don't know- bi-sexual I understand, but pan-sexual, non-sexual, demi-sexual, and then there are all the gender terms that are even more confusing, you identify with the gender you were born into, or the other gender, or both gender or no gender. My son is 16 now and I remember when he was about 7 , he saw something on TV and asked "is it even legal for a man to kiss a man or a woman to kiss a woman?" I had no clue what to say, but it didn't matter because a few years after that same-sex marriage was legalized. Now everyone is coming out as something I have never heard of.
You and I are on the same page. I think a pig just flew by my hospital room window🤣

Yeah, and men can compete in the Olympics as women, but women can’t smoke dope.

• Haha
Reactions: ILisBest and bung23

The funny thing is that someone on tumblr made up demisexual years ago as kind of a joke. And now it is a “thing”.

Apparently it means your only sexually attracted to people you have a connection to or something ridiculously stupid like that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT