ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

Why and how did Epic Thread get caught up on this foolishness and nuked?

Epic thread had the most views of any thread on Oskee Wow Wow, and it wasn’t close.

It devolved into something else. Just like every other thread 🪡

It devolved into something else. Just like every other thread 🪡
Sadly, political debate used to be encouraged in our society. It seems people prefer the hard lines stay intact. We all have to give way to people with softer feelings. I actually respect the hell out of @stoneaxe27 for hanging in there for the debate. I find him pretty poorly informed and misdirected, but in some areas I might be too. I say let the barbs fly and work through the differing opinions and sources. Let the weak move on from the thread. It seemed to me like they already had. Isn't that a nice example of natural selection:)

Last edited:
Sadly, political debate used to be encouraged in our society. It seems people prefer the hard lines stay intact. We all have to give way to people with softer feelings. I actually respect the hell out of @stoneaxe27 for hanging in there for the debate. I find him pretty poorly informed and misdirected, but in some areas I might be too. I say let the barbs fly and and work through the differing opinions and sources. Let the weak move on from the thread. It seemed to me like they already had. Isn't that a nice example of natural selection:)

Are you wanting to start a thread on Darwinism ? That's a thread with potential 😁

Liberal,but one of the few remaining” journalists” I enjoy reading.This it’s totally worth the read but I doubt if many will read it.Enjoyed his articles(one won him a Pulitzer) for many years.

Reactions: ILisBest
Liberal,but one of the few remaining” journalists” I enjoy reading.This it’s totally worth the read but I doubt if many will read it.Enjoyed his articles(one won him a Pulitzer) for many years.

Yeah, because this crank is now appearing on Fox semi regularly. He knows how to play the game.

Biden and the Democrats’ America....
Did they beat/strangle the cop because they are Liberals, Lefties Dems? I thought I read they were MAGA. LOL. You are a man of limited insight or thought process..

Did they beat/strangle the cop because they are Liberals, Lefties Dems? I thought I read they were MAGA. LOL. You are a man of limited insight or thought process..
Are straw man arguments part of your law practice? Does it actually work in court?....it’s funny how you get eviscerated on just about every argument and keep coming back for more....shows a true lack of self awareness.....

Are straw man arguments part of your law practice? Does it actually work in court?....it’s funny how you get eviscerated on just about every argument and keep coming back for more....shows a true lack of self awareness.....
Eviscerated, by you and your cohorts? 🤣 😂

I think “they” need to get them there toothies worked on.

Them would not have a chance at the olympics in any other country. It’s amazing how pathetic (and self-unaware) some Americans are.

I am a shitty Christian,I guess.Put a bullet in this f—-er’s head.

A bullet might be a little excessive, but a severe beating daily, by someone like Mike Tyson in his prime, for as long as the girl was confined, is certainly proportionate

A bullet might be a little excessive, but a severe beating daily, by someone like Mike Tyson in his prime, for as long as the girl was confined, is certainly proportionate
Don’t get me wrong.I am not vindictive.I just want the bullet to impair him to the point where he has to sh-t in a bucket or even better,his britches and have someone change him every three weeks or so.His little girl had to smell it every day for months.

Don’t get me wrong.I am not vindictive.I just want the bullet to impair him to the point where he has to sh-t in a bucket or even better,his britches and have someone change him every three weeks or so.His little girl had to smell it every day for months.
I agree, but it is hard to get that result with a bullet, much easier having a Mike Tyson type come in everyday.

Reactions: Cratchelow
You mean "this is result of libs, lefties and Democrats running things" What slippery slope are you referring to? Oh, by the way the Conservatives have been in charge of Great Britain for over a decade now.
Yes…it is the result of those of your ilk…

I figured so, you have a simple ... make that simplistic level of understanding--a one track mind.
What do you expect from a guy you has a picture of Tricky Dick bowling. 2nd most corrupt president behind that grifter, Trump! All these Trumpers are the real RINOs now. True republicans are now the moderates like Romney and Murkowski. The party is oozing with RINOs who worship the toilet Trump sh!ts in and the hookers he cheats on his wives with!

What do you expect from a guy you has a picture of Tricky Dick bowling. 2nd most corrupt president behind that grifter, Trump! All these Trumpers are the real RINOs now. True republicans are now the moderates like Romney and Murkowski. The party is oozing with RINOs who worship the toilet Trump sh!ts in and the hookers he cheats on his wives with!

You Dems should be familiar with Presidents that cheat on their wife

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT