ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

I guess that moron, that can't get an honest job, but makes revenue from posting crap on social media, isn't aware that one is a city election conducted by a bunch of city hacks, the other a National election conducted by supervisors of elections, Secretary of States, then certified by governors and then the House of Representatives. Like comparing a city police action, with the US Military invading. ,

I guess that moron, that can't get an honest job, but makes revenue from posting crap on social media, isn't aware that one is a city election conducted by a bunch of city hacks, the other a National election conducted by supervisors of elections, Secretary of States, then certified by governors and then the House of Representatives. Like comparing a city police action, with the US Military invading. ,

Dumb post. New York City is not some tiny suburb like Lisle, Il. Sorry, Stone. If NYC were a state, it would be the 13th largest state in the country. NYC is a huge massive operation with more resources than most states in this country.

I wonder if they ran test ballots through Maricopa? I can't wait for the Arizona Forensic Audit to confirm that Joe Biden was the legitimate winner of Arizona. Then we can all just judge old Joe on the merits.

Gosh . . . why do people here have an issue with your credibility?

Reactions: bung23 and ILisBest
Dumb post. New York City is not some tiny suburb like Lisle, Il. Sorry, Stone. If NYC were a state, it would be the 13th largest state in the country. NYC is a huge massive operation with more resources than most states in this country.

I wonder if they ran test ballots through Maricopa? I can't wait for the Arizona Forensic Audit to confirm that Joe Biden was the legitimate winner of Arizona. Then we can all just judge old Joe on the merits.
You are ignorant of the governmental mechanics. Population has nothing to do with it. City elections, like most small government boards- Water Control, Mosquito Control District, etc, are not conducted in the same manner and by the same apparatus- Supervisors of Election, Secretaries of State, governors, maybe the House, as National or even State elections are. They conduct them by any half arsed means and in any manner they choose. NY City is notoriously half-arsed. If you want to make some connection to this past National election you will sound as dumb as Trump and Probosiec.

You are ignorant of the governmental mechanics. Population has nothing to do with it. City elections, like most small government boards- Water Control, Mosquito Control District, etc, are not conducted in the same manner and by the same apparatus- Supervisors of Election, Secretaries of State, governors, maybe the House, as National or even State elections are. They conduct them by any half arsed means and in any manner they choose. NY City is notoriously half-arsed. If you want to make some connection to this past National election you will sound as dumb as Trump and Probosiec.

No, fraud is fraud. I completely understand it. The fraud in these Democrat run cities runs deep. It also is catching on with the corrupt Republicans in Arizona and specifically Maricopa County. They still won't adhere to the subpoena and turn over the routers and admin passwords for the 'perfect' Dominion machines.

Nothing to see there. A perfect election. 42 votes cast from a single 2-bedroom house.

No, fraud is fraud. I completely understand it. The fraud in these Democrat run cities runs deep. It also is catching on with the corrupt Republicans in Arizona and specifically Maricopa County. They still won't adhere to the subpoena and turn over the routers and admin passwords for the 'perfect' Dominion machines.

Nothing to see there. A perfect election. 42 votes cast from a single 2-bedroom house.
LOL you are lost in the Ozone.

LOL you are lost in the Ozone.
206480457_469454220936544_7245107165704620133_n.jpg

Is that a surprise as Trump for 5 years has attacked the enemy of the people and disparaged the press so, as he admitted on 60 Minutes, when the press calls him out no one believes them. His supporters believe he "won the election by a landslide" so I guess they would believe the press is the enemy of the people and the news was all fake.(except of course FOX, OANN, Daily Mail)

The only surprise is that this reveals that 29% of the people they surveyed are either media employees or their moms.

• Haha
Reactions: bung23

Seems like certain party has a problem with voting results and still hasn’t figured it out.Did they ever figure out who won Iowa?

Reactions: TRAF113
When you seek the spotlight, the truth has a chance to surface. This racist athlete who hates America certainly shouldn’t represent America.

When you seek the spotlight, the truth has a chance to surface. This racist athlete who hates America certainly shouldn’t represent America.

Fortunately for her, based on the color of her skin, ~50% of America thinks she can’t be racist.

Reactions: bung23 and tjfleck6
Yeah, because this crank is now appearing on Fox semi regularly. He knows how to play the game.
He wasn’t a crank when he said the right (left) things but is a crank when he says the right things. So he woke up one day and decided to sell out even though he didn’t sell out over many years prior. A reasonable person might look at that and wonder if they are missing something. You look at that and dismiss as a crank because he appeared on Fox. Awesome thinking.

So is it finally real? Or just a republican conspiracy?
Rufo is the prevaricator that started the whole CRT as a Republican/media attack point to work up the white base. Total BS. Teachers Union never would have used the term CRT as it is a Law School Graduate school class. Not taught in High, Middle, Grammar schools. That and the fact it is Rufo tells you it is total BS article. Read up on Rufo.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT