ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

Damned white supremacists..Mayor says more funding for social services could have made a difference.Right.

This is priceless.Watched an interview with the El Slavadorian President explaining why this has happened..It isn’t rocket science to him why the crime rate has dropped.However,this doesn’t fit an agenda,so his explanation doesn’t really matter.

A Conservative’s Realization on Structural Racism​

A Conservative’s Realization on Structural Racism
June 21, 2021

Michael Gerson: “I grew up in a middle-class neighborhood of a middle-class suburb in a Midwestern city. I went to a middle-class high school, with middle-class friends, eating middle-class fried bologna sandwiches. And for most of my upbringing, this seemed not only normal but normative. I assumed this was a typical American childhood.”
“But none of this was neutral or normal. Systems had been carefully created to ensure I went to an all-White church, in an all-White neighborhood, while attending an all-White Christian school and shopping in all-White stores. I now realize I grew up in one of the most segregated cities in the United States.”
“Was this my fault? Not in the strictest sense. I didn’t create these systems. But I wish I had realized earlier that these systems had created me.”
Meh…Repub,Dem,…He was a speech writer for Bush,is worth 7 million bucks.The way to show he is sincere is to sell his house,move his family to a primarily black neighborhood,(ideally in a Chicago crime area) and make a difference.Talk is cheap.Looked him up.Guy is famous for saying one thing and doing the opposite.Also suffers from severe depression.My guess it is white guilt and there is only one way to remedy that.: Move to a different neighborhood and experience a different lifestyle.
Don Lemon,CNN,this week ,was TALKING about racism,white privilege,diversity.His
ACTION was to move to a nearly all white community with his white partner(has he ever had a black partner? ) and buying a 4 million dollar house.

Last edited:
ACTION was to move to a nearly all white community with his white partner(has he ever had a black partner? ) and buying a 4 million dollar house.
But he is doing his part by integrating a enclave of millionaires/billionaires. ;)

Reactions: Cratchelow
But he is doing his part by integrating a enclave of millionaires/billionaires. ;)
It would be great if there was a noticeable difference between journalists and entertainment personalities(Hannity,Carlson,Cuomo,Lemon,Maddox)…but there isn’t a lick of difference anymore.
Not that I am blaming Lemon,however.Anyone who can rake in 4 million bucks a year by pretending to understand what any of those families who are ducking bullets and having their kids shot ,while sitting on their porch, are going through,should go for it.

Last edited:
It would be great if there was a noticeable difference between journalists and entertainment personalities(Hannity,Carlson,Cuomo,Lemon,Maddox)…but there isn’t a lick of difference anymore.
Not that I am blaming Lemon,however.Anyone who can rake in 4 million bucks a year by pretending to understand what any of those families who are ducking bullets and having their kids shot ,while sitting on their porch, are going through,should go for it.

Some refer to themselves as infotainers now. Unbiased journalists are tough to find.

Reactions: Cratchelow
Last edited:
Reactions: bung23
It just never stops with the Biden family.

Hispanics - Joe says Hispanics won't get vaccinated because they fear the bonus plan will be deportation.
Asians - Hunters says awful things
Indians (from the sub-continent) - Joe says you must have an Indian accent to work at Dunkin Donuts & convenience stores
African-Americans - Hunters uses bad words while Joe defines who is and who isn't AA
Whites - Joe says they are all racist

What groups are left for Joe and Hunter to display bias against? I'm sure there will be some Hunter quotes coming out denigrating LBGTQ. It's really just a matter of time. Joe has already said they should not be allowed to marry....until he changed his mind (after Trump came out in support of marriage for all).

Now, if you say all of the above in a whisper, you've got Joe down.

Last edited:
The local boat ramp a few miles down the road had a shooting this week.Guy came into the park,lured two people to him by saying he needed help.Then he shot them,shot at and luckily missed two bicyclists and shot himself.He was a college graduate.Parents said he was having mental issues.I went to his FB page right after and could tell you what at least part of his issues were ,according to posts which are now deleted.

Hispanics - Joe says Hispanics won't get vaccinated because they fear the bonus plan will be deportation.
Indians (from the sub-continent) - Joe says you must have an Indian accent to work at Dunkin Donuts & convenience stores
African-Americans - Hunters uses bad words while Joe defines who is and who isn't AA

What groups are left for Joe and Hunter to display bias against? I'm sure there will be some Hunter quotes coming out denigrating LBGTQ. It's really just a matter of time. Joe has already said they should not be allowed to marry....until he changed his mind (after Trump came out in support of marriage for all).

What do white liberals have besides race baiting and playing victim?

Nah, they were dominating everyone else with their impeccable logic and reason. It's odd that they were nuked after long runs.
Get back to your online Q meeting from your basement, Fleck! Your world frightens me, dude!

WOW, you are right he is a racist, not like TRUMP.

ABC poll right after election..
There were a few groups that appear to have driven this shift toward President Donald Trump among Black men. Over half of Black men (52 percent) who identified as ideologically conservative cast their vote for the president, and 1 in 3 Black men living in the Midwest also voted for him.

There was an unusual relationship between education and how Black men voted this year. About 26 percent of Black men who had a high school diploma or less supported Trump. But 22 percent of Black men with bachelor’s degrees and 20 percent of Black men with advanced degrees also supported him. Black men with some college education broke for Biden at levels comparable to those of Black women.

Now,if I have this right,looking back on this thread,all those black people who voted for him did so,not because they believed they were doing the correct thing,but because they wanted to be on Fox News or figured that whitey would send them some money after starting a YouTube channel,PRETENDING to be conservative.Got it.LOL.

Why and how did Epic Thread get caught up on this foolishness and nuked?

Epic thread had the most views of any thread on Oskee Wow Wow, and it wasn’t close.

Reactions: CriticalObserver
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT