ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

Kyrie Irving gets a 5 day suspension. What did Meyers Leonard get again.

Irving is one of the top PGs in the league when he’s locked in. Leonard was an end of the bench big for a lot of his career.

If you are great at your job, it’s tough for a team/business to cut ties. If you are decent or worse, it’s pretty easy to let you go.

Reactions: Uncoach
Credit Card debt raised to new all time record of 866 Billion dollars owed in USA !

Average CC carryover rises to 5,400 from 4,800 as America 60-70 % live one paycheck to hopefully next one.

I charge for mileage or rewards $ credits, than have the computer pay off the outstanding balances on exact payment due date on statement.

That way I don't have to use mail or remember due dates.

For all of those people still riding the Dem train, it’s time to seriously think about getting your head examined.

As predicted, the GOP chose the wrong time to focus on abortion. So stupid. Should have been a red wave, but the GOP couldn’t get out of their own way.
That and I think more so the Dems succeeded in making the election about Trump, or at least about the fictional image of Trump they've succeeded in creating. I don't see the Rs doing well as long as he's part of the conversation. Usher in the DeSantis era or something.

As predicted, the GOP chose the wrong time to focus on abortion. So stupid. Should have been a red wave, but the GOP couldn’t get out of their own way.

That and I think more so the Dems succeeded in making the election about Trump, or at least about the fictional image of Trump they've succeeded in creating. I don't see the Rs doing well as long as he's part of the conversation. Usher in the DeSantis era or something.
Nope. It's about what Rilla said.

You really have to question the timing of the Roe vs. Wade overturning.

Do people think that there wasn't enough data out to point towards this not working out well for the GOP?

The two party system is a farce.

I believe the Dems have capitalized on activating the 18 to 30 year old voters. They have always had them, but I bet they turnout more now. Roe v Wade contributed for sure.

As it stands now, I am a RD voter in a primary for the 2024 election. It will also make the left look bad when they try to completely vilify RD as an equal to Trump.

Good times heading our way !

Mary Anne bought a four box packaged together of spaghetti pasta. Last time she purchased the same items $ 7, now ? $ 11 !

Box Cheerios (2packaged together) then $ 6 , now ? $ 9

So this is worth a prison sentence but looters, rioters and violent criminals get let go…
This is effin bizarro world…..

Reactions: tjfleck6

What a disgusting agenda. Let me guess, if parents don’t let their children eat candy an ice cream all day, they’re abusers for that too, right? Whatever the little, immature tykes say, goes. WTF world is this??? It’s so backwards I can’t believe it’s real….

Climate gender inequalities?!?! WTF are you talking about?! This garbage has to stop. Just tell us you’re stealing our money to do whatever hairbrained bullshit idea you damn well please with it.

• Angry
Reactions: ILisBest
Hey @JeffT818 and @stoneaxe27 - how are your hearts feeling? Seen your cardiologist yet?

The enemy of the people NBC Fake News now wonders whether the death jab causes heart issues. And you clowns wanted to force this crap into everyone.

Reactions: Uncoach and bung23
Hey @JeffT818 and @stoneaxe27 - how are your hearts feeling? Seen your cardiologist yet?

The enemy of the people NBC Fake News now wonders whether the death jab causes heart issues. And you clowns wanted to force this crap into everyone.

Do you even read what you post? The article is concerned with young adults.

You consistently have overestimated the dangers of the vaccine and underestimated the dangers of Covid. You know that there have been many more incidents of heart problems and strokes with Covid than with the vaccine. If you are over 55, getting the vaccine is the smart choice based on the data to date.

• Haha
Do you even read what you post? The article is concerned with young adults.

You consistently have overestimated the dangers of the vaccine and underestimated the dangers of Covid. You know that there have been many more incidents of heart problems and strokes with Covid than with the vaccine. If you are over 55, getting the vaccine is the smart choice based on the data to date.
Yes, I read it. I forgot you are old and would be retired with the stock market up instead of down and also without the huge inflation hit. You wanted this crap forced into young people - even worse.

First, the vaccine does NOT work. People like you both get and spread Covid. See Your guy Joey Brain-dead, Jill, Pfizer CEO, and the CDC head who all got it multiple times but then spread the BS that their case was less difficult thanks to the death jab.

And no, Covid doesn’t cause heart problems per the Israelis. I guess it makes you feel better to think it does. I know you believe what you say since you are only repeating what the authorities told you. But, the truth is slowly getting out.

Yes, I read it. I forgot you are old and would be retired with the stock market up instead of down and also without the huge inflation hit. You wanted this crap forced into young people - even worse.

First, the vaccine does NOT work. People like you both get and spread Covid. See Your guy Joey Brain-dead, Jill, Pfizer CEO, and the CDC head who all got it multiple times but then spread the BS that their case was less difficult thanks to the death jab.

And no, Covid doesn’t cause heart problems per the Israelis. I guess it makes you feel better to think it does. I know you believe what you say since you are only repeating what the authorities told you. But, the truth is slowly getting out.

Studies have shown that Covid increases the risk of heart attacks and strokes. Nice job of ignoring what I said (heart problems in general and strokes) - I was not referring to myocarditis.

Last edited:
Studies have shown that Covid increases the risk of heart attacks and strokes. Nice job of ignoring what I said (heart problems in general and strokes) - I was not referring to myocarditis.

So COVID is more dangerous than the vaccine for older people? I believe that.

Unfortunately, for young men, the vaccine might be more dangerous than COVID. Also unfortunately, the CDC doesn’t assess different risk factors such as age/gender, and keeps advising everyone to get jabbed every few months.

Pretty sure @stoneaxe27 had both his young sons get vaccinated. Significantly different risk for him compared to his teenage sons.

Show me the study where this is true. I do KNOW the vaccine causes heart problems and if you ask @BigWill it causes strokes too. There are plenty of examples of the vaccine destroying people.

It is always a 'rare' side effect. But, I noticed you ignored my statement that you wanted to force this crap into young people - both boys, girls, and (young) men.

So COVID is more dangerous than the vaccine for older people? I believe that.

Unfortunately, for young men, the vaccine might be more dangerous than COVID. Also unfortunately, the CDC doesn’t assess different risk factors such as age/gender, and keeps advising everyone to get jabbed every few months.

Pretty sure @stoneaxe27 had both his young sons get vaccinated. Significantly different risk for him compared to his teenage sons.

The people have spoken @JeffT818 and @stoneaxe27 - a month into the new COVID booster campaign only 1 in 25 Americans have gotten the latest death jab. Two months into the campaign the number of Americans who got it increased from 4 percent to 8.5 percent (just over 2 in 25 Americans). Did you get it Jeff?

If you got it on Day 1 of the campaign (9/1/22) you would be due for the next booster in about 17 days.....

I'm done with shots for something that is a mild cold.

It's now like Russian Roulette and 1 round in the cylinder !

John is now researching family heart issues, if any.

The people have spoken @JeffT818 and @stoneaxe27 - a month into the new COVID booster campaign only 1 in 25 Americans have gotten the latest death jab. Two months into the campaign the number of Americans who got it increased from 4 percent to 8.5 percent (just over 2 in 25 Americans). Did you get it Jeff?

If you got it on Day 1 of the campaign (9/1/22) you would be due for the next booster in about 17 days.....

I only know a few people that are still getting boosted. I have a few friends that have vaccinated their kids. All of their kids have gotten COVID after the vaccine. One kid (3 years old) went on to develop pneumonia. His Dad is convinced it would have been worse without the shots.

Or NOT !

Several years ago now, I tried to explain to our since departed, but hopefully alive, MD that the "data" accumulated by the CDC was just averages from "data" accumulated and averaged out, NOT scientific study.

So now the co-incidence of heart issues to shots vaccine or booster is just MORE data. Scientific review is now verboten in the USA.

Last edited:
Just purchased a Solar Power Generator, with 220 W reflective solar collector panels, 20 ' extension cords from the panels to the generator, and a tower, oscillating, heater fan with remote.

NOT as the only heat source, but as a supplement to hot water baseboard, oil heat furnace, idea is to keep furnace temp control at about 60 and supplement the interior room temps, while reducing using oil.

The solar generator can be recharged by electric cord plug -in (defeats the purpose), solar panels, or car cigarette lighter socket or a reserve battery. Reflective panels can collect sunlight on BOTH sides of the panels.

I'm getting ready....

Matt just installed pellet stove that's large enough to heat their side of the home and pallets of pellets. Works so well it's tropical !

Last edited:
Reactions: ILisBest
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT