ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

I don’t think there is any evidence he’s imprisoned opponents, they’ve jailed some people for taking pro-Russia positions (those aren’t political opponents). Abraham Lincoln did some similar things, most people believe he handled the Civil War well.

The Russian Orthodox Church is in bed with Putin. No one should be surprised Ukraine is treated it skeptically. There’s no general attack on religion at all, the actions of which you complain are directed at a church supportive of Putin.

Ukraine’s existence is at stake and they’ve remained a functioning democracy on things like their conscription bill, which took a long time to pass. Of course they aren’t going to be charitable to people giving aid and comfort to Russia/Putin. There’s always a balance to domestic opposition to wars but usually giving the enemy aid and comfort doesn’t go well for those doing it.
Lincoln suspended the citizen's rights to habeas corpus which lawyers that follow the Constitution should object to !

Lincoln suspended the citizen's rights to habeas corpus which lawyers that follow the Constitution should object to !

He shouldn’t have done it.

Leaders get a lot of leeway during wars where the nation is at stake. Both Lincoln and Zelenskyy never came close to interning thousands of their own citizens for being the wrong nationality/ethnicity like FDR did.

She’s absolutely right

"We (our government) do the same things as the Russians and Chinese do." No Coach !

Quoting your actual words.
What you posted had nothing to do with spreading disinformation and orchestrating regime changes. We do those things, the same as the Russians. Our government does not do things externally for altruistic reasons.

• Wow
Reactions: BigWill
Even Chris Cuomo has admittedly been vax injured. Trump would be best off, if he started suggesting he was misled about the vaccines and get to the bottom of it as President, holding those responsible accountable, including Fauci.

He will never do that. He empowered Fauci, so he’s also responsible.

I guarantee you there are hard core Israelis that feel the exact way about Gaza….that it is ordained to them by God….they just aren’t as vocal about it.
Purely hyperbole on your part. There is no large population of Jews shouting the equivalence of "from the river to the sea."

You might want to try to understand a bit of history and why Arab countries do not want Palestinians living within their borders.

I guarantee you there are hard core Israelis that feel the exact way about Gaza….that it is ordained to them by God….they just aren’t as vocal about it.

So you are assuming the worst of the Israeli people. They don’t say they want to eliminate all people in Gaza, but you know they feel that way.

Israel has long been an ally and they were the victim of a massive terror attack. It’s not that confusing why we are helping them.

So you are assuming the worst of the Israeli people. They don’t say they want to eliminate all people in Gaza, but you know they feel that way.

Israel has long been an ally and they were the victim of a massive terror attack. It’s not that confusing why we are helping them.
Flight33 probably doesn't know 20% of Israel's citizens are Arabs, who share the same rights in Israel as the Jews.

You think that there aren’t Israelis that feel Gaza is theirs as ordained by God? They of course should defend themselves as I have repeatedly said although I hate seeing so many people being slaughtered . I suppose that’s the price they are paying for putting Hamas in power. The “Israel is a great ally stuff is just nonsense” …it’s just a one way street. We give and they take. Everyone can see it plain as day.

• Sad
You think that there aren’t Israelis that feel Gaza is theirs as ordained by God? They of course should defend themselves as I have repeatedly said although I hate seeing so many people being slaughtered . I suppose that’s the price they are paying for putting Hamas in power. The “Israel is a great ally stuff is just nonsense” …it’s just a one way street. We give and they take. Everyone can see it plain as day.

I don’t think Israel thinks the rest of the world should be wiped off the map. The other side does feel that way about Israel, and many on that side feel the same way about the USA.

We get it, you don’t care for Israel. You’re not going to convince anyone to take your position. In the meantime, here is a fact sheet on the relationship between the USA and Israel. Saying it is a one way street makes it sound like you are getting your news straight from Hamas.

What you posted had nothing to do with spreading disinformation and orchestrating regime changes. We do those things, the same as the Russians. Our government does not do things externally for altruistic reasons.
Be specific when posting...or....fewer mistakes !

My Uncle was appointed to a commission after WW1 that examined how Europe could get coal and other methods to heat Europe just after WW 1.

Here's another one The Marshall Plan after WW 2.

We never tried to starve our citizens.

The murdered and held hostage is a HUGE number in the small country of Israel.

In the USA it would approach 50,000 killed or held hostage.

I don’t think Israel thinks the rest of the world should be wiped off the map. The other side does feel that way about Israel, and many on that side feel the same way about the USA.

We get it, you don’t care for Israel. You’re not going to convince anyone to take your position. In the meantime, here is a fact sheet on the relationship between the USA and Israel. Saying it is a one way street makes it sound like you are getting your news straight from Hamas.

That’s your example to prove it’s not a one way street? Come on …..I get it, if I don’t bend the knee , I am a Palestinian terrorist.

No one is asking you to bend a knee. Just saying, we get it, you don’t want us supporting Israel. Too bad. No one wants to hear it. Especially right now.
Lot of people want to hear it. How long before there is a war with American troops involved? How many more trillions of our money do we have to spend? All for what?
Why so we need to send billions of borrowed dollars to a wealthy country that has less debt than us?

Lot of people want to hear it. How long before there is a war with American troops involved? How many more trillions of our money do we have to spend? All for what?
Why so we need to send billions of borrowed dollars to a wealthy country that has less debt than us?

It seems like Presidents are pretty afraid to commit American troops to any significant war beyond an attempt by China to invade Taiwan.

One is not like the other. The fact that you could find 10 radical Israelis isn’t earth-shattering. OTOH, the vast majority of Palestinians would be thrilled with the elimination of Israel. Your equivalence is BS and frankly it’s highly offensive.

Be specific when posting...or....fewer mistakes !

My Uncle was appointed to a commission after WW1 that examined how Europe could get coal and other methods to heat Europe just after WW 1.

Here's another one The Marshall Plan after WW 2.

We never tried to starve our citizens.
No. We just dropped a couple of atomic bombs on innocent Japanese people.

• Angry
One is not like the other. The fact that you could find 10 radical Israelis isn’t earth-shattering. OTOH, the vast majority of Palestinians would be thrilled with the elimination of Israel. Your equivalence is BS and frankly it’s highly offensive.

Israelis (who don’t call for the end of Palestine) are just as bad as the people calling for “death to Israel” is quite the take.

Reactions: Uncoach
Syracuse was shut down over protests on the Viet Nam war.

EVERYONE graduated. The University made the policy that you could take your current grade OR take the final.
Lots of protests occurred during Nam. SIU Carbondale has a building specifically designed in a way that students couldn’t take it over. That was built in the early 70’s.

Israelis (who don’t call for the end of Palestine) are just as bad as the people calling for “death to Israel” is quite the take.
You seem to think I am taking sides here. You are the guy with the you are with us or against us mentality. Unlike you, I can see the sinister moves of both in this conflict which started in 1948 . At the end of the day , all I care about is what is in the best interest of Americans regardless of their religious leanings .

It seems like Presidents are pretty afraid to commit American troops to any significant war beyond an attempt by China to invade Taiwan.
Look, the next major terrorist attack will lead us into war…American troops will never defend Taiwan imo

Reactions: Uncoach
Look, the next major terrorist attack will lead us into war…American troops will never defend Taiwan imo

Was October 7th not terroristic enough? If we didn’t go into war after that, why are you so sure we will send troops after the next one?

Reactions: dtrain79
You seem to think I am taking sides here. You are the guy with the you are with us or against us mentality. Unlike you, I can see the sinister moves of both in this conflict which started in 1948 . At the end of the day , all I care about is what is in the best interest of Americans regardless of their religious leanings .
If all you care about is what’s in the best interest of America, you wouldn’t be making ignorant posts equating Israel with a 20% citizenship of Arabs with a group of people so bad that Arab countries don’t want them. They have all moved south to Rafah. Egypt has in the meantime scrambled to make their wall bigger. Hamas just fired rockets at a checkpoint that was made to bring humanitarian aid into Gaza. Did stonedhead take over your account?

• Haha
Reactions: ILisBest
No. We just dropped a couple of atomic bombs on innocent Japanese people.
Truman was advised, once he was aware of The Manhattan Project, that he would SAVE 1,000,000 + American casualties from the land invasion of Japan. Not to mention the Japanese killed or wounded, above the losses from the fire bombing of Toyoko. Which was MORE that Hiroshima AND Nagasaki combined!

It could be said in World War 2 there were few innocent civilians Japanese or German.

Reactions: dtrain79
Was October 7th not terroristic enough? If we didn’t go into war after that, why are you so sure we will send troops after the next one?
it’s truly amazing that you would even consider America going to war after a terrorist attack on a foreign country.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT