ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

Remember, the party of science told us if you take this other Pfizer drug, you only get COVID in rare cases. So, Joe, Jill, and CDC are all “rare”. These death jabs are working as designed - to weaken and destroy immune systems

Don't forget Fauci. Sure seems like they all get rebound COVID.

My Mom finally got COVID about a month ago. The doctor gave her a prescription for Paxlovid, but after asking some questions, she decided not to take it. She never filled the prescription, and recovered quickly, just like 99+% of us do.

Reactions: bung23 and tjfleck6
Don't forget Fauci. Sure seems like they all get rebound COVID.

My Mom finally got COVID about a month ago. The doctor gave her a prescription for Paxlovid, but after asking some questions, she decided not to take it. She never filled the prescription, and recovered quickly, just like 99+% of us do.

Yep, it seems like the norm to get COVID again after taking Pfizer's Paxlovid. All of these people taking Paxlovid must not be feeling too well. Thank God (and Lord Fauci) for making their illness much more bearable thanks to the vaccine. "It would have been much worse without the vaccine"

Reactions: bung23
Yep, it seems like the norm to get COVID again after taking Pfizer's Paxlovid. All of these people taking Paxlovid must not be feeling too well. Thank God (and Lord Fauci) for making their illness much more bearable thanks to the vaccine. "It would have been much worse without the vaccine"

And don't worry, she will be back advocating for the 6th vaccine/booster soon. Cue the "I'm so glad I was boosted and took Paxlovid, I know it could have been worse."

And don't worry, she will be back advocating for the 6th vaccine/booster soon. Cue the "I'm so glad I was boosted and took Paxlovid, I know it could have been worse."

I disagree. She won't be 'advocating', she will be 'mandating' if it were her choice. The proof is in the CDC adding the vaccine to children's immune schedules. One of the reasons is young children have fewer vaccine related heart issues when compared with teenagers. So, it is very important to get it in them early (and often).

My Irish B-I-L still can't travel to the USA because he is unvaccinated and as a result could bring COVID to the COVID-free USA.

Keep getting the shots @JeffT818 and @stoneaxe27

They didn’t help this 49 year old. At all. It is sad what Democrats have done to their voters

I don’t look to blame COVID or the vaccine for heart attacks. Both or neither could have played a role.

I’ll tell you what is definitely taxing on the heart. Never ending anxiety. She clearly had that.

It is clear that vaccine mandates were terrible policy. The vaccines do nothing to stop you from getting or transmitting COVID.

Reactions: Pipedor and Uncoach
I don’t look to blame COVID or the vaccine for heart attacks. Both or neither could have played a role.

I’ll tell you what is definitely taxing on the heart. Never ending anxiety. She clearly had that.

It is clear that vaccine mandates were terrible policy. The vaccines do nothing to stop you from getting or transmitting COVID.
Well, rill, you should blame the vaccine (and CDC) for heart issues. Even the CDC admits it happens "in rare cases" - which means it is happening quite a bit more often than "rare".

Myocarditis and pericarditis have rarely been reported. When reported, the cases have especially been in adolescents and young adult males within several days after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna).

• More often after the second dose
  • Usually within a week of vaccination
  • Most patients with myocarditis or pericarditis who received care responded well to medicine and rest and felt better quickly.
  • Patients can usually return to their normal daily activities after their symptoms improve.
  • Those who have been diagnosed with myocarditis should consult with their cardiologist (heart doctor) about return to exercise or sports.

Walking through what we know and what we have been told. Not sure what happened at the Pelosi residence for the record.
I have been suspicious of this incident and it's reporting since Day 1.

I don't care a second if this was initially a lover's spat between consenting Adults.
Nor the status of the sexual lives of two persons in their 80's. If any !

The Pelosi's should just follow the mantra; " The Truth Shall Set You FREE !"

Well, rill, you should blame the vaccine (and CDC) for heart issues. Even the CDC admits it happens "in rare cases" - which means it is happening quite a bit more often than "rare".

Myocarditis and pericarditis have rarely been reported. When reported, the cases have especially been in adolescents and young adult males within several days after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna).

• More often after the second dose
  • Usually within a week of vaccination
  • Most patients with myocarditis or pericarditis who received care responded well to medicine and rest and felt better quickly.
  • Patients can usually return to their normal daily activities after their symptoms improve.
  • Those who have been diagnosed with myocarditis should consult with their cardiologist (heart doctor) about return to exercise or sports.

Right, but there is also plenty of evidence that COVID itself can cause heart problems. Tough to assign blame in each individual case. Fairly certain Julie is not a young male.

Last edited:
350,000,000 divided by 5,000 is a BIG number per 1 person per 5,000 affected after vaxed.

My second Moderna shot on the 13 th day .......BANG........Stroke !

Just saying.

Right, but there is also plenty of evidence that COVID itself can cause heart problems. Tough to assign blame in each individual case. Fairly certain Julie is not a young male.

Actually it isn't tough since the CDC tied the 'rare' cases to a time period 'usually within a week of vaccination' and 'more often after the second dose'.

Julie is not a young male and separate from this discussion. She was an excellent vaxxer though and is now dead at 49. She certainly wasn't protected by the vaccine.

Actually it isn't tough since the CDC tied the 'rare' cases to a time period 'usually within a week of vaccination' and 'more often after the second dose'.

Julie is not a young male and separate from this discussion. She was an excellent vaxxer though and is now dead at 49. She certainly wasn't protected by the vaccine.

100% with you on this. I have no doubt that Julie’s constant anxiety and complete reliance on vaccines contributed to her downfall.

100% with you on this. I have no doubt that Julie’s constant anxiety and complete reliance on vaccines contributed to her downfall.
Indeed. The drug overdose deaths, suicides due to depression and financial ruin, etc. are all covered under Vanity Fairs “Pandemic Amnesty”. They want ME and others to forget everything they did and said. As a proud pure blood, they tried to crush me. Mandatory vaccines, restricted entry (the university of Illinois denied me entry to SFC), and the bogeyman for all liberals (bad human, selfish, trying to kill others, etc.).

Since Champaign is a long trip, I did not make plans to attend a football game due to the reality that I could be denied entry on a whim. Fauci and these other dictators and criminals won’t be amnestied.

Interesting commentary and interesting comments in the…wait for it…comment section.

The Death Jab is doing its job. The funeral business is booming! Normally, deaths are up or down 1 to 2 percent very predictably. But, in 2022, they are up 15 percent over normal (2020 was 20 percent UP). They expected it to return to the usual numbers, but it didn't.

How you feeling @JeffT818 and @stoneaxe27? You two lemmings wanted to inject these failed vaccines into everyone. @nthomp (aka Nancy / Nick) thought Vaccine deniers were selfish SOBs. I sure hope you guys are doing OK. Now, go get that 5th jab you 3! It's patriotic per Joe!

Unbelievable… I can’t believe what’s happening in our country…

Well, Katie Hobbs blamed Kari Lake-R for the break in and theft at her campaign office.

Joe Biden blamed MAGA for the deranged liberal who assaulted Paul Pelosi (or was he defending himself? I'd love to see the videotape of him breaking into the house - why won't they release it?).

In both cases, it was illegal aliens who committed the crimes! One from Canada and one from Portugal. The Democrats are just disgusting liars. Way to choose a 'winning' team @JeffT818 !

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: ILisBest and bung23
Did we ever figure out who or what sex, the other person was that was in Pelosi's Porshe when PP crashed and was DWI convicted ?

Video, body cams of Police investigating ?

Accident report that has to have occupant's of all people listed in ALL vehicles, especially if injured.

Transitory !

Last month I predicted TWO future moves of 3/4 % Rise of interest rates by the Fed.

Yesterday (11/2) the first one was announced. Which had the effect of having the largest turnaround in NYSE HISTORY = points up to points down in ONE day ! Which only ended with the closing bell.

This will have NO EFFECT on lowering inflation, IMO.

The next 3/4 bump will come after the mid-terms and will have Joey Brandon blaming the Republicans,

The ONLY way inflation can start to be controlled is a 180 degree change in Energy Policy to produce oil and natural gas IN THE USA !

Go Green !

Solar Farms.

How can land be acquired for large scale use of solar cells into the grid without eminent domain and screwing citizen's property ownership ?

Develop solar cell farms UNDER in use transmission lines and towers. !,000's of miles and ALL several hundred yards wide are available throughout the USA and generated solar power can be fed into the existing grids thru the existing towers and lines.

Last edited:

This is what the filth on the left are doing…. Getting defund the police assholes elected to school boards and other offices. Same with the lefts transgender agenda. Same with the lefts election-denier and conspiracy theory agenda. Everyone on that side are precisely what’s wrong with our country.
F the left

Reactions: ILisBest
Well, Katie Hobbs blame Kari Lake-R for the break in and theft at her campaign office.

Joe Biden blamed MAGA for the deranged liberal who assaulted Paul Pelosi (or was he defending himself? I'd love to see the videotape of him breaking into the house - why won't they release it?).

In both cases, it was illegal aliens who committed the crimes! One from Canada and one from Portugal. The Democrats are just disgusting liars. Way to choose a 'winning' team @JeffT818 !

It’s typical libby stuff. There’s always someone else to blame.

It's been exposed earlier that she has health & mental issues and should have her under medical and mental rehab.

Reactions: Uncoach

These pieces of shit want transparency for everyone but themselves….

These pieces of shit want transparency for everyone but themselves….
Gun oil and Brasso to help maintain all the USA equipment left behind !

Reactions: bung23 and Pipedor

Never forget, we prioritized liquor stores over schools. Schools shut down in Colorado. Liquor stores and weed shops did not.

I've had a few colleagues/friends tell me that they had major issues drinking after being forced to work from home every day. One recently told me that he started drinking whiskey before noon almost every day. He recently stopped drinking completely.

I will admit, I drank more when I was stuck at home. Almost every day for a few months.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT