ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

“Some airlines, if you want six more inches between you and the seat in front, you pay more money, but you don’t know it until you purchase your ticket,” Biden alleged during a speech on Wednesday.

“Look, folks, these are junk fees — they’re unfair and they’re hitting marginalized Americans the hardest, especially low-income folks and people of color. They benefit big corporations, not consumers, not working families. And that changes now.”

Any guesses which dipshit just said this into the microphone?

Dems love telling minorities that they are incapable of doing normal things. Dems believe minorities are incapable of understanding fees? Wouldn’t it eventually feel insulting hearing all the things that white liberals think minorities are incapable of? It almost sounds racist.

Reactions: fleetline
Dems got what they wanted. Politicians are uncomfortable now.

The leftie dems are a party of deception. Corrupt from top to bottom. Filthy, cheating liars. F the left.

So, even in our local news they are painting this Paul pelosi thing as a attack by a right wing extremist……I am going to guess this story goes away magically in short order…
There was a 3rd person in the house who answered the door. i know it wasn’t MAGA.

This Paul Pelosi is one screwed up dude. I will guess it was an argument between lovers given the underwear! The left is sick. Pedo Pete was quick to condemn.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Could these Bonds equal ill fated "Whoops" Bonds of the 80's ?

Which if you recall was the largest, to that date of AAA Rated, Tax Exempt
Bonds that would DEFAULT ! In the History of the USA, to be for building 3 Nuke plants in State of Washington.

There was a 3rd person in the house who answered the door. i know it wasn’t MAGA.

This Paul Pelosi is one screwed up dude. I will guess it was an argument between lovers given the underwear! The left is sick. Pedo Pete was quick to condemn.
There are sidegig jobs for ARMED security ALL OVER NYC, for retail stores and private residences and driver's ( Pelosi would need two, since he lost his DL on a DWI with injury.)

Those jobs typically pay $ 40 - 50 dollars an hour with parking if necessary.

Reactions: tjfleck6
There are sidegig jobs for ARMED security ALL OVER NYC, for retail stores and private residences and driver's ( Pelosi would need two, since he lost his DL on a DWI with injury.)

Those jobs typically pay $ 40 - 50 dollars an hour with parking if necessary.
Well, an armed security guard / professional would certainly be able to stop hammer guy in his underwear. This reminds of that sicko lib named Ed Buck in LA who had multiple lovers die in his house.

Reactions: BigWill
So, even in our local news they are painting this Paul pelosi thing as a attack by a right wing extremist……I am going to guess this story goes away magically in short order…

Another “premeditated MAGA attack” at 2 in the morning. Sound familiar? Only thing missing is the visit to Subway. This story is going to disappear very quickly.

Well, an armed security guard / professional would certainly be able to stop hammer guy in his underwear. This reminds of that sicko lib named Ed Buck in LA who had multiple lovers die in his house.
They need a security audit by a professional checking how a person of evil intent can harm the Pelosi family.

Higher fence, reinforced window glass and frames, personal safe room, and other preventative measures.

They are Millionaires !

My Security firm used to Armed protect a Saudi Prince who lived in NYC, hourly $ rate was not an issue.

They need a security audit by a professional checking how a person of evil intent can harm the Pelosi family.

Higher fence, reinforced window glass and frames, personal safe room, and other preventative measures.

They are Millionaires !

My Security firm used to Armed protect a Saudi Prince who lived in NYC, hourly $ rate was not an issue.
Pelosi knew the guy as per the 911 dispatch call….watch the national media not mention it at all…

I wonder how much of this FJB gets onto national media to see how our Savior Obumma was ACTUALLY welcomed on the campaign stump !

Reactions: Pipedor
@JeffT818 - wow, you disappeared after being outed as a Carter over Reagan voter in 2022! Jeff didn’t like getting owned on that one.
Regardless, there wouldn’t be con men in the world if not for suckers like you. Your EV has done wonders for Greenland ice. It is at a 30 year high! I sure hope we don’t cause too much global cooling with this green nonsense. But, a lot of people in the Northeast will die this winter thanks to their votes for Biden. A natural gas shortage and high prices will do that. At least they won’t be the victims of Trumps really mean tweets

Last edited:
Reactions: Pipedor and bung23
Should we join Twitter now ?

Is it free ? As we know "Free is for me !"

Old NJSP saying.

Reactions: Pipedor
Emotionally unhealthy adults need the reassurance of children, no matter how uncomfortable it makes them. Adults with a solid head on their shoulders know there is no reason to take a kid to a drag show.
Suspend their Liquor License if they have one. Arrest those taking the kids to the show. Investigate the Parents by Dept of Youth Affairs (or whatever each States call it, to protect juveniles.)

Reactions: Uncoach
OK, @stoneaxe27 - an honest question for you with zero ulterior motives. Why on Earth should I listen to anything the CDC says when they change "pregnant women" to "pregnant people"? Has a man ever been pregnant on planet Earth at any time in recorded history? Can you give me a single example? If not, this change is proof that the CDC is 100 percent political and in no way, shape, or form should it be viewed as a scientific organization.

OK, @stoneaxe27 - an honest question for you with zero ulterior motives. Why on Earth should I listen to anything the CDC says when they change "pregnant women" to "pregnant people"? Has a man ever been pregnant on planet Earth at any time in recorded history? Can you give me a single example? If not, this change is proof that the CDC is 100 percent political and in no way, shape, or form should it be viewed as a scientific organization.

Cut their funding !

Reactions: bung23
313864006_10226698770087286_3568345712662935442_n.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT