ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

Wow

• Angry
Reactions: flight 33

The demoncratic leaders, from politicians to corporations, forced this poison into millions. They’re all liable for these deaths. As are the “healthcare professionals” starting with Fauci and Walensky.

• Wow
Reactions: ILisBest
@JeffT818 - you better quit driving the EV. California is setting record low “highs”. Global Cooling is here. You people really should think before you try to control Mother Nature. Mother Nature can’t believe how stupid all you facists are.

How can a judge bar officials from enforcing laws? Wtf?!?

Reactions: Pipedor

Nothing wrong with open borders, right?

Since @stoneaxe27 no doubt had a side effect from the vax, I'll answer for him - "It was inevitable and was bound to happen. 100 percent Trump's fault. It was also Trump's fault that the Democrat in Nevada murdered the journalist since Trump said MAGA should kill Fake News".

Now, quit bothering me in my gated community in Naples, Florida. It's 1 PM and I'm out of dope, so on to the liquor cabinet.

all these bailouts and stimulus checks are the reason for this…
Don't worry. Joe said it is 0% last month.

But, hey, @JeffT818 still loves his vote and wouldn't change a thing!!! TDS!

Hey Jeff - heard on the radio this AM that Salt River Project (one of two Arizona power companies) will be raising rates in November. Rates will rise over $5 per month due to the price of natural gas. Further, in November 2023 they will rise again by over $5 per month. It's a great thing that you have an EV and are not affected by this.

Reactions: ILisBest
Last edited:
NO, it's Brandon's energy policies.

Anyone with a cast iron stomach willing to look at your 401K or Roth for current value under Brandon ?

I've looked, just not too closely. It is down 10-20 percent in 2022. Further, the value of those assets has declined another 14 percent thanks to inflation.

• Angry
Reactions: bung23 and ILisBest

Joe Manchin betrayed his state and the country - a true fraud like @stoneaxe27 . He will choose to resign from public life just like Crying Adam K - @nthomp s model Republican, LOL. Bye Joe - I always knew you were a fraud and you proved me right.

The ACTUAL Inflation rate is OVER 16 % if the same method of measuring that used to be used 40 + years ago.

The Fed HAS to increase their Fed Rate.

As stated when I was a Registered Representative bonds that were; AAA, Triple tax exempt rated municipal bonds were PAYING 12 % and you couldn't get anyone to buy. $ 10,000 bond, pays $ 1,200 interest a year. Pay NO federal, State<, or City tax.

OMG

Arrested for praying?!?! Where is this, China? Iraq? Nope. England.

tumblr_putakcX6ud1yqlis1o1_400.gif

Reminds of that old saying, “While Rome was burning, Nero(Biden) was fiddling“

Well, we know people like @nthomp and @stoneaxe27 are stupid enough to believe Joe. And certainly, deranged @JeffT818 also supports Joe since he would do it all over again and vote for Joe! Well done, Jeff, with huge inflation and a declining market, you must be in great financial shape. At least we know why you didn't retire already....Joe is screwing with your finances. Your fixed assets are declining every single day thanks to 17 percent inflation.

Well, we know people like @nthomp and @stoneaxe27 are stupid enough to believe Joe. And certainly, deranged @JeffT818 also supports Joe since he would do it all over again and vote for Joe! Well done, Jeff, with huge inflation and a declining market, you must be in great financial shape. At least we know why you didn't retire already....Joe is screwing with your finances. Your fixed assets are declining every single day thanks to 17 percent inflation.

A ONE day loss of over $ 1 TRILLION dollars !

• Wow
Reactions: tjfleck6
Story #2:

The senator from DE was to hold a party at his house and contracted with an outfit to put in all new landscaping ahead of the event. The senator kept declining to pay so the contractor came back and dug everything up at the house.

Desantis and Abbot placing the illegals in the front yards of Kamala and Barack. Democrats are disgusting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT