ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

The FBI was founded and RUN for much of its existence by a person you would NOT have to claim as a family relative, who was known to remain in power from the Dirt his organization gathered on Politicians for decades !

From Dr. Martin Luther King thru JFK in the WH pool with his secretaries !

INCLUDING falsifying results from its supposed famous labs that were false.

Is it any stretch that the FBI is no longer a creditable organization ?

If any governor, can come to Texas and move migrants anywhere they want to, we might just have a major border crisis. All of this is embarrassing as a county, and I don’t blame RDS.

Secure the border, Biden.

Last edited:
Want to Vacation without the Stigma of being an Illegal Immigrant ?

Get to visit Obumma and his $ 12,000,000 estate BEFORE the oceans swallow it up ?

Discovery Bike Tours has a regularly scheduled starting Oct 1 - 6.

Visit Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and Chappaquiddick (described as Infamous) between migrant flights !

But no free cell phones or health insurance as you bike along.

ONLY $ 3,500 each.

Don't worry. Our fleet of F-35 fighters all run on batteries now. Range is still in feet instead of 1000s of miles but we're working on improvements. Tanks should be even easier!
My friend who now is a Pilot for FedEx used to be in the NJ Air National Guard, flying F-4 Phantoms. Which he described as sitting on two engines and huge gas tanks.

He would go out on weekends and fly over designated air space for dog fighting or bomb run practices. The jet fuel expended was not measured by the gallon, but by the tens of thousands of pounds.

All for flight pay that averaged $ 150 net for the day, as he burnt up 25,000 pounds of fuel for the day !

There are many times on midnight patrols in numerous parts of NYC that patrols have ONE NYPD in the car, all alone, because of staffing issues.

Riding alone, never bothered me, but being the largest Trooper in the NJSP kept me aggressive on patrols. Someone hired to fill a height/weight/sex consent order, may not be as ready to confront miscreants.

The NJSP has run double member patrols since the mid-70's when one Trooper was executed and one wounded by members of the BLA on the NJ Turnpike. Another murdered on I-80 by Weathermen, while he tried to reload his 6 shot revolver in a gun battle, which led to replacing with H & K .9mm semi-automatics.

As a postscript: The AXE criminal was released on NO CASH BAIL !

Which Illinois has just approved !

Last edited:
Jupiter Island , Florida had private trash removal.

Tiger, Nick Price, Greg Norman, Henry Ford, Doug Moen, Mrs, Bush (Mom), Joyce Payson (Mets), and me. ((shunned as I had a job ((Gasp!))) all had services that kept the Island neat and trim.

Although I paid Matt and John to cut the grass, I kept the guys that would trim the Sea Grapes bushes and the Palm Trees. ($20 bucks a tree.)

Last edited:

Gotta make sure to cover up the crimes committed by the Big Guys son.

Yes, this administration is a joke. A very, very dangerous joke.

Fcs8GPJXwAAEzRn
In you can't make this up; My Sister and BIL were stationed at Otis AFB at Cape Cod in Mass.
Where the NIMBY libs have sent the 50 migrants under threat of sinking Martha's Vineyard from Green new deals,

My BIL had been in Air, Sea, Rescue at the time.

My Sister had him change assignments. She was nervous from him having been in training, like parachuting into the Utah mountains with nothing but a knife.

Reactions: bung23 and tjfleck6
For all of you January 6th losers (where only two trespassers were killed in cold blood), Joe Biden is getting deranged liberals (redundant, I know) to kill patriotic Americans. There was the Scalise shooter and now 2 weeks after PedoHitler declared 75 Million Americans to be threats to the country, a teenage boy has been murdered by a 41 year old Democrat in North Dakota. Yet, Joe's DOJ and DHS dare call conservatives threats to the country.
I don't expect @stoneaxe27 @nthomp or @JeffT818 to condemn Joe Biden and his hate rhetoric. Par for the course for this deranged trio.

Last edited:
Hey Jeff - those mean tweets have been replaced by an upcoming war with China, massive interest rate increases (which only help YOU apparently), and the end of COVID. It's amazing how you stand by your vote for a dementia patient who unequivocally says US soldiers will fight China and declares COVID is over only to have the people in charge of the White House walk it back. Really nice job Jeff. Perhaps next time you should use your brain and analyze policy.

Brandon can have his next job as the: " Come on back", guy on trucks backing up.

As the DOW drops another 400 points, now well below # 45 pre- Wuhan.

Way to go @JeffT818 ! You will be working until 70 thanks to your derangement. I don't care if you took money off the table and moved it into (quickly devaluing) cash.

I'm not an alcoholic and never have been, but I believe the first step in your rehab is to acknowledge your derangement problem. @stoneaxe27 certainly is an alcoholic but doesn't seem like the type who wants to be rid of it.

Reactions: bung23 and ILisBest
Reactions: fleetline

What a sick pig. I hate her.

She is disgusting. Just remember, it was only the other day that fat old Stacy said you could kill the baby at week 39 minus 1 minute. There is zero question that a heartbeat exists at that point and she has no problem ending it.

The ironic thing is Stacy Abrams is doing the bidding of a racist who wanted no part of the black race. Her goal was to abort them out of existence. I'm sure @stoneaxe27 is a big Margaret Sanger Fan.

Old @JeffT818 has now gone dark. He must be studying the numbers and realizing that Biden is cramping his retirement dream. It looks like old Jeff will have to limit himself to one home. I'm sure the hypocrite will leave Illinois for Florida.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT