ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

Biden has been a terrible president and his handling of the economy is atrocious. Furthermore, he campaigned as a centrist and has become a progressive. I look forward to the end of his presidency. However, the more I see of Trump post election, the more I am relieved he is not president. The two options in 2020 were horrible.
Trump is trashed by the left and the media. That’s mostly why he has a bad rep and “centrists” like you believe the hype and look elsewhere. His policies were mostly second to none. That’s primarily all I care about. Stay out of our business and don’t micromanage the country. States and locals can handle the day-to-day issues.

Biden has been a terrible president and his handling of the economy is atrocious. Furthermore, he campaigned as a centrist and has become a progressive. I look forward to the end of his presidency. However, the more I see of Trump post election, the more I am relieved he is not president. The two options in 2020 were horrible.
I can't help but think the POTUS is really Max Headroom now on his deathbed decades later, if one can imagine that.

• Haha
Reactions: Uncoach and bung23
Despite what you think of the two choices in 2020, there is no reason for us to be paying TWICE or more for fossil fuels than we paid in 2019 and earlier, or 15% more for electricity just the past 2 months ! (except the 20% delinquency rate HAS to made up somewhere !).

87,000 IRS agents could be more used as Border Patrol IF we were enforcing the border.

107,000 Deaths by OD and 75 % by Fentanyl means nothing to you, this rate WILL EXCEED deaths in WW 2 in the same yearly totals.

But everything you think is fine, as long as DeSanto protects your butt.

Last edited:

So, despite the fact that the economy was booming under Trump and atrocious under Biden you would still vote for atrocious. Your derangement is really, really strong. Your decision making abilities are lacking or controlled by your emotions - neither option is good.

Now, it looks like your EV is having a positive effect on Arizona. I suppose California turning off the power via rolling blackouts will help too! If we don't allow the EVs to charge with coal, nuclear, etc. it will save the planet.

Note the hottest state in the union is having an average or below average summer temperature wise. It really has been quite moderate. And the Phoenix temperatures ignore the fact that Arizona/PHX has gained 200,000 people and a lot more concrete to reinforce the heat island that is Phoenix in just the last 2 years.

No 90 degree days in Flagstaff.

Phoenix? 22 days of 110 which is right on the button of the 30 year average.

Last edited:
Reactions: bung23
Not really. Trump policy was very good. We get it, you don't like Trump. That is fine, but lets not pretend he was a bad candidate. The economy and foreign policy were doing well when he made the decisions.

You are right, Biden is a disaster.
I believe I'm still the only person on this board that met ex-President Trump on multiple times. I like him. Why do I like him ? He's NOT the typical DC politician of either party, that has been elected and re-elected and made millions for their family or themselves at the pig trough for years.

His policies that he brought to DC worked and they were common sense. (close border, return manufacturing jobs to US, etc,)

The hate and anger and TDS is towards a real estate developer !, That was brought on by the political parties entrenched in DC.

So, despite the fact that the economy was booming under Trump and atrocious under Biden you would still vote for atrocious. Your derangement is really, really strong. Your decision making abilities are lacking or controlled by your emotions - neither option is good.

Now, it looks like your EV is having a positive effect on Arizona. I suppose California turning off the power via rolling blackouts will help too! If we don't allow the EVs to charge with coal, nuclear, etc. it will save the planet.

Note the hottest state in the union is having an average or below average summer temperature wise. It really has been quite moderate. And the Phoenix temperatures ignore the fact that Arizona/PHX has gained 200,000 people and a lot more concrete to reinforce the heat island that is Phoenix.

No 90 degree days in Flagstaff.

Phoenix? 22 days of 110 which is right on the button of the 30 year average.

Over 25 years ago, I commuted to Kansas City weekly. I can remember the humongous rains that made, in effect, another great lake for parts of the year in the Midwest and then sitting in the shade from my hotel in the shallow end of the pool with a cocktail as temps hit above 100 for several weeks.

But then it was called weather !

"I've got MINE", really should not be the guiding principle for a caring person, just because DeSanto will protect you !

Maybe just $ 11 bucks a month to Tunnel to Towers ?

Reactions: Pipedor
Despite what you think of the two choices in 2020, there is no reason for us to be paying TWICE or more for fossil fuels than we paid in 2019 and earlier, or 15% more for electricity just the past 2 months ! (except the 20% delinquency rate HAS to made up somewhere !).

87,000 IRS agents could be more used as Border Patrol IF we were enforcing the border.

107,000 Deaths by OD and 75 % by Fentanyl means nothing to you, this rate WILL EXCEED deaths in WW 2 in the same yearly totals.

But everything you think is fine, as long as DeSanto protects your butt.
Fentanyl deaths skyrocketed during the Trump years so I guess you are the one who does not care.

I still live in Illinois and don't plan to move for a couple of years. I am moving for the weather nothing else. What exactly is the governor from Florida going to protect me from?

"I've got MINE", really should not be the guiding principle for a caring person, just because DeSanto will protect you !

Maybe just $ 11 bucks a month to Tunnel to Towers ?
Are you talking about Trump? He does not care for anyone but himself. The man did nothing to stop the chaos on 1/6. He did not care who got hurt as long as his tiny ego was fed.

You also must be a big fan of having highly classified government documents strewn about a personal residence.

• Haha
Reactions: fleetline
Fentanyl deaths skyrocketed during the Trump years so I guess you are the one who does not care.

I still live in Illinois and don't plan to move for a couple of years. I am moving for the weather nothing else. What exactly is the governor from Florida going to protect me from?
Jeff - you ought see a doctor about your early onset dementia because your brain is rapidly degrading.

1) In general, how does Fentanyl get into the USA since it is not manufactured here? Answer: Mexico. So, people who support Trump DO care and people who support Biden have no issue with the carnage since Biden has opened our borders for 5 million people plus a surplus of drugs. Your party just added 87,000 IRS agents. They could have added 87,000 border patrol agents - but they chose IRS.
2) You supported Democrats in 2020 and Democrats LOVE lockdowns. Well, lockdowns killed more people than COVID and bored people do drugs. You own that Jeff. Of course, you don't have kids so why should you care?

As for Florida, you are a total hypocrite. You should move to New Mexico or Southern California for the weather. Your gross lie about being a Republican is 100 percent exposed by your question - "What exactly is the governor from Florida going to protect me from?"

If you were a Republican, you would know that Ron Desantis' job is not to "protect" you, but rather to provide you an environment in which you can thrive if you so choose.

But, to be entirely precise, Ron Desantis is protecting you from 2 things:
1) An overbearing and intrusive federal government which YOU voted for, and,
2) Criminals.

Ron would be protecting your freedom, supporting public safety (which provides you with safety), and keeping regulation and taxation low.

Are you talking about Trump? He does not care for anyone but himself. The man did nothing to stop the chaos on 1/6. He did not care who got hurt as long as his tiny ego was fed.

You also must be a big fan of having highly classified government documents strewn about a personal residence.
You are totally deranged and completely stupid. You see a picture from our government and swallow it whole - stuck on stupid Jeff.

1) The FBI threw around the cover pages and took a picture of secret documents (that is illegal unless Trump declassified them which makes it legal)
2) Those folders were empty! I'll translate for you - there was nothing in them. You were looking at an empty folder - kind of like your guy Biden.
3) Trump, as president, can declassify anything he wants to declassify.

So keep on ASSuming Jeffy - Stuck on Stupid.

He told them to protest peacefully. He wanted to bring in the NG before the protest. Is that nothing?

Your belief in the raid of Trump's residence makes me wonder if you believed the Russia Collusion nothing burger also?

Serious questions.

305774495_472854378205384_2588632312429298639_n.jpg

• Love
The mess was not getting interpreters out first. The other thousands of people climbing on to planes, and the mass surrender of the military without a fight and the loss of the equipment was all inevitable. No planning would have avoided those aspects as there is no good way to lose a war. Should have ended when Bin Laden was killed at the latest. There was no country of Afghanistan to survive our leaving.
I keep owning this clown

Just the facts:

He authorized the National Guard for up io 20,000 armed troops, PRIOR to Jan 6 th.

Nancy and the DC Mayor declined the troops. Nancy is responsible for the safety inside the Capitol building ! The Mayor the streets of DC. There is written PROOF from the Mayor of declining those 20,000 troops !
Maybe Lizzie's committee should add Nancy to their subpoena list ?

The person hurt was a ex-USAF women, SHOT & KILLED, who was unarmed.

The FBI tossed that paperwork onto the floor, so TDS could feed their syndromes. Many of the folders were EMPTY.

ONLY the President can declassify ANY document that he wishes of ANY classification. It's THE LAW.

Once more you are suffering TDS. Just take 2 minutes and find the rapid advancement from starting to close the border and opening the border and the HUGE rise in Fentanyl OD deaths.

It's astounding, if you care ?

Florida does this MAIN part of protection for it's citizens !

Concealed Carrying Deadly Weapon, or CCDW permits.

In the State of Florida you CANNOT be refused the license/permit to carry !
As long as you attend the mandatory schooling, have NO criminal record, and NO mentalhealth history !

So far OVER 2,000,000 million residents of Florida have been certified AND issued the CCDW !

Last edited:
Biden campaigned as a "Centrist"? When did he campaign? He stayed in his basement. Anybody following the Democrat POTUS primary understood that Bernie Sanders is an angry old man who honeymooned in the Soviet Union FFS. The Democrats made a deal with Sanders. They made a deal with Klobuchar and others who were splitting votes, which was laying the groundwork for a big Sanders win. The Dems weren't willing to put Sanders up against Trump. When Sanders dropped out and Biden was placed on the pedestal, it was clear a deal had been made with the devil. The two candidates were horrible. On the other hand the
"two options" weren't horrible. Only one was horrible and you voted for it. Bad policy, caving to far left nutters who have no idea how to run anything anywhere other than into the ground.

Yes. Believing in the Constitution an applying it practically to today's issues is horrible. The Senate was controlled by Dems when Bork got Borked. Here is another moron "reporter" who should share opinoions on forums and not news sites.

Yes. Believing in the Constitution an applying it practically to today's issues is horrible. The Senate was controlled by Dems when Bork got Borked. Here is another moron "reporter" who should share opinoions on forums and not news sites.

There are some who don't think we should have a Constitution because it only gets in the way of their agendas. What they fail to realize is throwing out governance by the Constitution can lead to all kinds of horrific things. It's basically how persecution of Jews in Germany all started, ultimately leading to the Holocaust.

I think this is somewhat fair. Honest assessment of Biden. I think mostly Trump just annoys the piss out of you, but I’ll be honest, I too am ready to move on from him. Although it would be hilarious to watch the left go crazy again if he regained the presidency.

Reactions: ILisBest and mrmohr
I want that to be photoshop. Guess I must be a snowflake because that makes me wanna puke.
It's so sad, too. Parents allow this because they think it gives them some kind of badge of honor they can sport amongst their friends. What if this child realizes at the age of 30 this was all a big mistake? They rightfuly can blame the parents for letting it happen, IMHO.

It's so sad, too. Parents allow this because they think it gives them some kind of badge of honor they can sport amongst their friends. What if this child realizes at the age of 30 this was all a big mistake? They rightfuly can blame the parents for letting it happen, IMHO.
Makes me sick. That shit is so wrong on every freaking level….

That is brutal.

There is a generation of adults trying to live their childhood through their kids.

A generation, which bleeds into mine, which missed a real childhood. A generation void of learning that making decisions has consequences. A generation that wasn't allowed to go to playground alone after school. A generation that HAD to have chaperones for every possible social interaction. A generation not allowed to make mistakes.

(Some of) These 20-40+ year old parents are making brutal mistakes. The playground is not safer because of YOU being there. The playground is safe when the community/government works together.

Don't be pissed about the childhood you missed. Make it better for yours.

That is brutal.

There is a generation of adults trying to live their childhood through their kids.

A generation, which bleeds into mine, which missed a real childhood. A generation void of learning that making decisions has consequences. A generation that wasn't allowed to go to playground alone after school. A generation that HAD to have chaperones for every possible social interaction. A generation not allowed to make mistakes.

(Some of) These 20-40+ year old parents are making brutal mistakes. The playground is not safer because of YOU being there. The playground is safe when the community/government works together.

Don't be pissed about the childhood you missed. Make it better for yours.
These parents are worse than Michael Vick. This is child mutilation and the doctors should be jailed.

Democrats are truly disgusting. 18 year olds can’t drink or own a gun in their world. Yet, kids as young as 2 are capable of rejecting their god given sex AND having irreversible procedures performed on them. There is a reason we call Joe #PedoHitler

It WILL be a big mistake. What does it say about us as a society that allows this…

It WILL be a big mistake. What does it say about us as a society that allows this…
I think it says our nation no longer has a society but rather two quite distinct societies. There isn't much of a grey area or middle ground when it comes to these issues. For the most part, you're either part of one society or another. And how many of those members really have much association with those from the other?

I think it says our nation no longer has a society but rather two quite distinct societies. There isn't much of a grey area or middle ground when it comes to these issues. For the most part, you're either part of one society or another. And how many of those members really have much association with those from the other?
It is my belief that there is a HUGE majority in the MIDDLE of USA citizens, for it's beliefs and politics. The majority that want better energy sources, but thru invention not decrees, immigration but legal and under control, sexual diversity just don't tell us, education without CRT, racial harmony without quotas, justice to protect us against violence.

This may be very unpopular.

9/11 wasn't meant to destroy America that day. It was meant to instill fear. The meaning of it was to make each and every one of us feel vulnerable.

Politics have always been corrupt. Taking advantage of fear has always been there. However there was now an audience who all felt vulnerable.

We "all" became victims. We all became targets. Play on this fear!

This is how abuse happens. This is what is happening to us as a whole.

Look to the middle. Look to something similar that Big Will posted above. Personally address the factors that make us choose a side. Make sure that is what we believe. Make sure what we believe is just not something that makes us "feel"safe.

Address YOUR core feelings. Remove the fear of others. Don't address "others" as wrong. Address them with interest. There is something to learn from everyone. It's not always about forcing your beliefs, it's just about expressing them. It's about giving your audience the same attention you demand from them.

That's how we learn. That's how we fix this mess.

Sincerely

Hypocrite. : )

Reactions: BigWill
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT