ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

Hi @JeffT818 - here's another one for you since it is clear that you care about the Global Warming hoax as demonstrated by your two EVs. All of the supposed "good" you are doing is being wiped away 1000-fold by your "Team". John Kerry's private jet is emitting like crazy and your girl Kylie Jenner is using her private jet for 12 minute / 26 miles commutes around LA. It sounds like this is a REAL problem, LOL.

Private Aviation is incredibly luxurious, by type of plane ( prop or jet and # of seats.), most especially time saved, and comfort.

A friend was a huge Blue Marlin fisherman. Those type of fish can be fished around the Hudson Canyon approx 85-90 miles from Manasquan Inlet. The most direct route to dock your boat. So just to get to/from it's 7 or 8 hours on a boat at 30 knots. So he had a 46 " Jim Smith sports fisherman with a Captain and a mate.
He got tired of the 180 miles banging round trip, so he fixed this.
Bought a King Air Turbo Prop that seats 6-8, Pilot, Pilot home in NJ., house on beach on Cape Hatteras for his family or guests, another house for the Pilot and Captain to sleep. Moved the boat to the Cape. The Gulfstream is sometimes under 10 miles offshore off Hatteras.
So all this was to save having to ride in the boat to fish all day. We could drive to the local County airport, board the plane immediately, fly to Kitty Hawk A/P, drive to the boat and have lines in the water 3 hours faster than from NJ.

The rich ARE different.

Article with some zings at Lord Pritzker.

Does his family travel by private or rent/lease a private.

As a Governor of a large State in shape he will at least have access to a State Police chopper like in NJ or either chopper or plane for the Gov of a large State like NY.

NJ has 4/5 NJSP choppers and the Gov uses them all the time.

I several times picked up Gov Byrne's girl friend, (not his then Wife) for "trips" on the chopper.

Nothing too good for our elected officials.

Nancy doesn't usually fly private, so that's good, she primarily uses US government planes, that's nice of her.

Reactions: bung23

Soros is a conspiracy theory, remember?

What the hell?!?! This is one of the worst things I’ve read lately and I’ve read a ton of bad shit. Unbelievable what’s going on in this country.
F THE LEFT!!!!!
One of the things wrong with K-12 education is that it no longer has anything to do with becoming a productive member of society. Reading, writing, math, science, Constitution. Whatever this is, it's no appropriate to be teaching high school students, let alone non-citizens. The irony is that most immigrants have come to the US for what the US has been for almost 250 years...free and one can change their economic life. No caste system. The Elites have been doing their best to create a caste system and destroy the US. It's no wonder the Democrats have been bleeding the Hispanic vote.

Well, it looks like the Euros have proven that the vaccine (two doses) WEAKENS your immune system. So, by virtue of Biden mandating the death jab for the military, he is trying to sicken those who take the jab while expelling those who refuse. End result: a severely weakened United States military. Thanks @JeffT818 ! Has it been 8 months since your second jab? If yes, my unvaxxed immune system is kicking your vaxxed immune system's ass. Thanks for your stance on mandated vaccinations.

Reactions: Uncoach and bung23
I refused further shots after suffering my stroke after my second Moderna vaccine shot !

We both take lots of vitamins, especially D3, and although Mary Anne tested positive last month, we never felt more than flu-like symptoms.

Reactions: bung23 and tjfleck6
If a governor of Illinois, New York, or California gets into the WH, where are people and businesses going to flee to?
They will flee to the same places. Biden is every bit the radical, but as he recently found out, the states have the right to prohibit snuffing out babies. States rights will continue for a little while at least.

Our government is f***ed up

Green Climate Emergency ?

Spring Lake , NJ has a 2 mile long beach front boardwalk DIRECTLY ON the beach and sand.

It consists of reinforced concrete pilings poured deep into the sand. and wood 2 x 4's to walk on daily. At least 3 hurricanes I can remember ( one in the 50's) have destroyed the wood walkways, so that the entire 2 miles of wood had to be replaced.
This is not significant as hurricanes that big come along from time to time.
What is notable that the concrete pilings have never been damaged.

The agency that constructed them ?

The WPA in the year 1934 !

Same width of beach, buy a daily beach pass and enjoy the Jersey Shore.

Last edited:
Reactions: tjfleck6 and bung23
Well, it looks like the Euros have proven that the vaccine (two doses) WEAKENS your immune system. So, by virtue of Biden mandating the death jab for the military, he is trying to sicken those who take the jab while expelling those who refuse. End result: a severely weakened United States military. Thanks @JeffT818 ! Has it been 8 months since your second jab? If yes, my unvaxxed immune system is kicking your vaxxed immune system's ass. Thanks for your stance on mandated vaccinations.

Yet Fauci keeps pushing this stuff and some people still lap it up.

Yet Fauci keeps pushing this stuff and some people still lap it up.
@stoneaxe27 no doubt got the severe reaction to the jab that he was wishing on the unvaxxed. In honor of the late stonedax I’ll just write it off as Darwinism as the jab got rid of a person stupid enough to take it.

Keep pushing the nonsense! You never disappoint.

That's it? That's awesome Jeff. You dismiss a Lancet study with an article from Salon! You are truly a deranged leftist. But, I guess Salon has to tell all of you lemmings that the "Vaccine is good for you. Please, take another one".

The evidence is out there, the vaccines aren't working, masks aren't working, and your foolish bond plan isn't working. Fantastic vote Jeff!

July 6, 2022

You probably saw the headline: “Stock Markets Post Worst First Half of a Year in Over Five Decades” [1]. There was almost nowhere to hide. The S&P 500 fell by -19.12%,
but investment grade bonds, traditionally an offset to stock market risk, declined by –11%. Municipal bonds fell by –8.98%. [2] About the only thing that worked was commodities, which rose 25.29% in the first half (but have fallen -15.60% in the past month). [3]

That's it? That's awesome Jeff. You dismiss a Lancet study with an article from Salon! You are truly a deranged leftist. But, I guess Salon has to tell all of you lemmings that the "Vaccine is good for you. Please, take another one".

The evidence is out there, the vaccines aren't working, masks aren't working, and your foolish bond plan isn't working. Fantastic vote Jeff!

July 6, 2022

You probably saw the headline: “Stock Markets Post Worst First Half of a Year in Over Five Decades” [1]. There was almost nowhere to hide. The S&P 500 fell by -19.12%,
but investment grade bonds, traditionally an offset to stock market risk, declined by –11%. Municipal bonds fell by –8.98%. [2] About the only thing that worked was commodities, which rose 25.29% in the first half (but have fallen -15.60% in the past month). [3]
The actual Lancet study does not draw any of the nonsensical conclusions that were in your post. Here is the actual conclusion from the Lancet Study:

Implications of all the available evidence
The effectiveness against infection of COVID-19 vaccines waned considerably 5–8 months after primary vaccination, although it remained high, particularly among people younger than 55 years. Vaccine boosters were effective in restoring protection against infection and had a good safety profile in the community. The safety profile was better for homologous booster schedules than for heterologous ones.

Keep trying!

• Haha
Reactions: fleetline
You probably saw the headline: “Stock Markets Post Worst First Half of a Year in Over Five Decades” [1]. There was almost nowhere to hide. The S&P 500 fell by -19.12%, but investment grade bonds, traditionally an offset to stock market risk, declined by –11%. Municipal bonds fell by –8.98%. [2] About the only thing that worked was commodities, which rose 25.29% in the first half (but have fallen -15.60% in the past month). [3]

I was just in Florida for a couple of weeks. The real estate market is really cooling off in the Sarasota area. Many listings with price reductions. I will likely make a real estate purchase within the next 12 months if this trend continues. There will be some decent real estate opportunities with the likely recession that is coming.

Not really concerned about short term market performance. Within a couple of years, the market will come back.

The actual Lancet study does not draw any of the nonsensical conclusions that were in your post. Here is the actual conclusion from the Lancet Study:

Implications of all the available evidence
The effectiveness against infection of COVID-19 vaccines waned considerably 5–8 months after primary vaccination, although it remained high, particularly among people younger than 55 years. Vaccine boosters were effective in restoring protection against infection and had a good safety profile in the community. The safety profile was better for homologous booster schedules than for heterologous ones.

Keep trying!

Jeff - it says the below - your immune system is being weakened. Naturally, you have to ignore it and I understand because it is too late for you.

Of course, common sense escapes you. You took a vaccine with zero long term data against the wishes of your fellow Democrats. You may recall that the "Trump Vaccine" couldn't be trusted? Then, suddenly, the "Trump Vaccines" were golden. No person on Earth could live without them....yet, the best among us our thriving.

Abstract​

Recently, The Lancet published a study on the effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines and the waning of immunity with time. The study showed that immune function among vaccinated individuals 8 months after the administration of two doses of COVID-19 vaccine was lower than that among the unvaccinated individuals. According to European Medicines Agency recommendations, frequent COVID-19 booster shots could adversely affect the immune response and may not be feasible. The decrease in immunity can be caused by several factors such as N1-methylpseudouridine, the spike protein, lipid nanoparticles, antibody-dependent enhancement, and the original antigenic stimulus.

Let's see, in the last few weeks the vaccine and multiple boosters have stopped Fauci, Schumer, and Biden from getting COVID. Nope......

For me, I was surrounded by COVID in May/June including the dreaded latest variant against which my beautiful natural immunity was defenseless, yet I didn't get it. Yesterday, I ran 2 miles in 108 degrees heat. I think my plan beats yours, period. And no biking for me, I'm afraid I would fall off.

I was just in Florida for a couple of weeks. The real estate market is really cooling off in the Sarasota area. Many listings with price reductions. I will likely make a real estate purchase within the next 12 months if this trend continues. There will be some decent real estate opportunities with the likely recession that is coming.

Not really concerned about short term market performance. Within a couple of years, the market will come back.

The real estate market cooling off? Yes and No. The high-middle is stable as supply is limited. I had a friend put his home on the market in Glen Ellyn last Friday and he had 2 bids by Tuesday with the inspection happening next Monday. He got greater than asking.

The market will come back? Does that mean Trump has returned (or someone like him who loves this country)? Your party is intent on destroying the economy and spending another $2T. How does it feel to be on Team "Fake Handcuffs"?

Jeff - it says the below - your immune system is being weakened. Naturally, you have to ignore it and I understand because it is too late for you.

Of course, common sense escapes you. You took a vaccine with zero long term data against the wishes of your fellow Democrats. You may recall that the "Trump Vaccine" couldn't be trusted? Then, suddenly, the "Trump Vaccines" were golden. No person on Earth could live without them....yet, the best among us our thriving.

Abstract​

Recently, The Lancet published a study on the effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines and the waning of immunity with time. The study showed that immune function among vaccinated individuals 8 months after the administration of two doses of COVID-19 vaccine was lower than that among the unvaccinated individuals. According to European Medicines Agency recommendations, frequent COVID-19 booster shots could adversely affect the immune response and may not be feasible. The decrease in immunity can be caused by several factors such as N1-methylpseudouridine, the spike protein, lipid nanoparticles, antibody-dependent enhancement, and the original antigenic stimulus.

Let's see, in the last few weeks the vaccine and multiple boosters have stopped Fauci, Schumer, and Biden from getting COVID. Nope......

For me, I was surrounded by COVID in May/June including the dreaded latest variant against which my beautiful natural immunity was defenseless, yet I didn't get it. Yesterday, I ran 2 miles in 108 degrees heat. I think my plan beats yours, period. And no biking for me, I'm afraid I would fall off.
You really are confused. The first sentence is correct. The highlighted sentence is not from the study but is the person's opinion. I reviewed the study and that conclusion is not in the study. Keep busy with posting crackpot social media nonsense.

salon dot com?!?! Really? LMAO! Remember buddy, water isn’t wet if the libtards tell you so..... 😉

Reactions: tjfleck6

salon dot com?!?! Really? LMAO! Remember buddy, water isn’t wet if the libtards tell you so..... 😉
I actually reviewed the Lancet study and it had nothing about the vaccines impacting the immune system but you keeping believing social media misinformation that fits nicely with your worldview.

You really are confused. The first sentence is correct. The highlighted sentence is not from the study but is the person's opinion. I reviewed the study and that conclusion is not in the study. Keep busy with posting crackpot social media nonsense.

Well, Jeffy, I've linked and quoted the UK's NIH. You have linked salon.com and quoted deranged Jeff. I'll go with the NIH interpretation of the study. Go ahead and dismiss the NIH which is concerned with organ damage and cardiovascular problems among other things.

Since your an elderly guy, go get that 4th or 5th booster since the first 3 worked so well for you that you caught the disease you were vaccinated against!

As for me, what's the risk? Well, if I don't get the vaccine I could get COVID like every senior Democrat out there who is fully vaxxed and double boosted. I also have a .02% chance of dying from COVID should I catch it. Injections are good Jeff - go get one to 'protect' yourself and ignore all of this data. Also ignore the German government admitting that 1 in 5000 people suffer serious side effects from the Vax.

"Recently, The Lancet published a study on the effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines and the waning of immunity with time. The study showed that immune function among vaccinated individuals 8 months after the administration of two doses of COVID-19 vaccine was lower than that among the unvaccinated individuals. According to European Medicines Agency recommendations, frequent COVID-19 booster shots could adversely affect the immune response and may not be feasible," the National Institutes of Health published in response to the study.

"The decrease in immunity can be caused by several factors such as N1-methylpseudouridine, the spike protein, lipid nanoparticles, antibody-dependent enhancement, and the original antigenic stimulus. These clinical alterations may explain the association reported between COVID-19 vaccination and shingles. As a safety measure, further booster vaccinations should be discontinued," an NIH summary of the study continues.

Organ damage, especially among immunocompromised individuals, is also a concern.

"As the COVID-19 pandemic becomes better controlled, vaccine sequelae are likely to become more apparent. It has been hypothesized that there will be an increase in cardiovascular diseases, especially acute coronary syndromes, caused by the spike proteins in genetic vaccines," an assessment in the NIH National Library of Medicine states. "Besides the risk of infections owing to lowered immune functions, there is a possible risk of unknown organ damage caused by the vaccine that has remained hidden without apparent clinical presentations, mainly in the circulatory system."

So, yesterday, Brain-Dead announced he has cancer. Now, the press is saying that was just his dementia kicking in and he really doesn't have cancer.

Today, his dementia is so bad that the White House announced that he has COVID so that they can hide him for 7-10 days. Yes, I believe Biden has fake COVID. It's a great excuse for any politician looking to escape the limelight - not that the press asks him any impromptu questions.

• Wow
Reactions: bung23 and tjfleck6
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT