ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

Yes, they both had an abortion.

Here’s the Australian lady who was married to the Olympic Medalist turned drug dealer. She ultimately killer herself 2 years after this article. It’s quite disturbing on many levels.

• Sad
Reactions: bung23
Yes, they both had an abortion.
My Dad was adopted, along with adopted Sister. That's 2. Sister was married twice, no children.

Mom and Dad had 4 Children.

Those 4 Children had 9 Children. 1 Sister unmarried.

Those 9 Children had 22 Children. plus 3 adopted. No children yet from 3 marriages.

That's from just 2 non abortions and adoptions instead, starting just in 1920.

A poll, don't ask me which, states the majority of America WANTS a time limit for approval of medical abortions, while approving the act itself.
Yes. Most Americans are against the Democrats late term and the after born stuff from the previous Gov of VA. They went too far and are crazy enough they haven’t figured it out. I am not sure about some of the states’ laws, but a great majority would probably approve of 1st tri-mester or somewhere close to that. I think that’s too long, but that’s likely about where the majority would settle on being OK, except in cases of rape, incest, mother’s health.

As in Minny and Floyd with my hope that the Police would be prosecuted for killing or allowing Floyd to die/murdered.

I have seen part of the tape from Texas.

Here is my hope. That EVERY Police officer at the entire scene at the very LEAST lose their job .
If there is a State of Texas law to arrest/indite, then arrest, imprison those that did not advance IMMEDIATELY to save lives.

COWARDS, all of them !

This is from a grandfather with 3 grandchildren who survived the horrific shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary in Conn. as the town and State Police entered the school immediately !
Supposed to protect and serve. The only thing they protected and served was their own welfare. The kids be damned. Shameful.

293825666_432462452244577_6808729337302048349_n.jpg

This moron must be confused. It’s his liberals who are in the streets using violence to affect change. Malcolm Nance, get your head outta your ass.

Reactions: Pipedor and BigWill

Still doesn’t make him a woman..... even if @nthomp would hit it....

Here is your dictator @JeffT818 @stoneaxe27 @nthomp

The Senate rejects his radical Green Agenda? No problem - he will issue executive orders.

The Supreme Court throws killing babies back to the states? Nope, Joe won’t abide by it and will have the Army kill them on bases.

There is your dictator Jeff! His tweets aren’t mean, but they sure blame everyone else for every problem he has created. At least he was fist bumping the blood thirsty tyrant in Saudi Arabia today!

Still doesn’t make him a woman..... even if @nthomp would hit it....

Now that’s white male privilege.

This is outrageous.... I mean WTF is going on here?! The CDC?! The a-holes that lied to the world about Covid? Get the f**k outta here with this trash. F the CDC and this administration.

Bad Tippers !

A family of 6 from Texas ate a meal at a North Carolins Waffle House.

They then robbed the restaurant on the way out !!

This is outrageous.... I mean WTF is going on here?! The CDC?! The a-holes that lied to the world about Covid? Get the f**k outta here with this trash. F the CDC and this administration.
More info about our public health institutions-

• Angry
Reactions: bung23 and ILisBest

This is beyond comprehension. There is in no way, shape or form that allowing this crap to be in school libraries is a good idea. Since saying how I truly feel could land me in hot water, I’ll just say this..... I wish ill-will upon the committee who voted to allow this trash to remain in school libraries. F the left.

Reactions: OhioIllini

This is beyond comprehension. There is in no way, shape or form that allowing this crap to be in school libraries is a good idea. Since saying how I truly feel could land me in hot water, I’ll just say this..... I wish ill-will upon the committee who voted to allow this trash to remain in school libraries. F the left.
This is what the Dems now equate with Nazi book burnings ??

Boo-hoo, ultra liberals like @stoneaxe27 don‘t like having illegals flood their community. Great job by Abbot to make liberals squeal like the pigs that they are.

Now, let’s send some to Naperville to live with @JeffT818 ! He can employ them to wash his EVs Since he is doing great during Biden’s disasterous reign of terror for which he voted. Nice job Jeffy!

People will revolt, if they try this. Most people of intelligence understand how bad masking was and particularly how bad Democrat policy was. While I think they are going to try it, they will face tremendous blowback this time. Most Democrats are not commie pinkos.
I hope you’re right

Wow. Not very environmentally-friendly, huh greenies?
The Green New Deal wasn't what the water was supposed to look like in your drinking glass !

Current science and availability just doesn't exist WORLDWIDE to provide electric power for it's population needs WITHOUT oil. NOTE; the word AVAILABLE. Especially after dusk.

To discuss this fact would take a book, not just a posting. My job as National Sales Manager for an Electric Supply Company to deliver electricity on demand to huge national companies is our areas grid 24 x 7 should suffice to say I know of what I speak. NOT to manufacture electricity nor to own power transmission lines, just purchase the made electricity at say a Nuke plant somewhere in the needed grid thru the lines to lets say a city water system. It's a huge and complicated process that requires massive billing systems. How can you make money ? Economies of scale, not having to build/maintain Nuke plant or the same with transmission lines with thousands of employees.

Last edited:
Perhaps it is the vaccine and mask mandates that are leading to more COVID deaths and cases in Singapore and New Zealand when compared with Australia.

In summary, both masks and the vaccines have negative impacts when used to 'fight' COVID.

My retirement plans are on track, thank you very much. I could retire today if I wanted.

I will admit that I don't pay much attention to gas prices since we have an EV and a Prius.

It sure is interesting that posters on this board are so concerned about mythical immigrant sex slave traders pulling kids off the streets but not hardly a mention when another classroom of kids get slaughtered. Can't blame Biden so there is silence. What a bunch of hypocrites.

Biden is a bad president but Trump is worse. Even Jared and Ivanka know Trump is a lunatic.

Well, Jeff, in one of the few times you posted you had the audacity to flat out say posters here don't mention Uvalde. Well, once again, it appears that YOUR deranged vote for "open borders" Biden was in large part responsible for the slaughter. Thanks to the massive illegal immigration that your party favors, there had been 50 (FIFTY!!!) bailouts by illegals which caused the school in Uvalde to be locked down between February and May this year. That means when lockdown 51 happened, the response was lackluster.

This does NOT absolve the 400 "do-nothing" law-enforcement types for their lack of action. Quite the contrary, as BigWill said, they should all be fired. However, your vote gave the killer precious extra minutes to kill kids. There is also the matter of the secure door being propped open 1 minute prior to the murderer arriving on scene. Curious, that this door and also the impenetrable doors at the Capitol on January 6th were both propped open.

Keep up the TDS buddy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT