ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

I don't disagree with this article. They are referring to immune response to COVID not immune response in general. The idea that vaccines impact the immune response to all infections is nonsense. That is the claim that was made in the original post.

• Haha
Reactions: tjfleck6

Great post! Again, do I know definitively that the jab weakens your immune system? No, but there is a lot of smoke out there from Europe suggesting that is the case. For a disease with a 99.8 percent survival rate, one is taking a risk when they get the vaccine. The German government has admitted that 1 in 5000 who get the jab suffer serious, immediate side effects. Other potential downsides are heart issues, organ damage, a weakened immune system, and death.

I'm guessing Jeff is a pretty healthy 62 year old, so constant COVID jabs may not be a worthwhile risk considering these jabs have worked so well for Biden and Fauci.

This morning, the German Federal Ministry of Health posted a stunning tweet, admitting that 1 out of every 5,000 Covid jabs cause “serious side effects.”

Keep pushing the nonsense! You never disappoint.
He posted a tweet that had actual medical info from Europe. Your response was political nonsense from a left wing mouth breather publication. You should post more though, Jeff. If Illinois had a few skill position players on the football field who could maneuver and avoid like you have here, the team is going bowling!

I don't disagree with this article. They are referring to immune response to COVID not immune response in general. The idea that vaccines impact the immune response to all infections is nonsense. That is the claim that was made in the original post.

Jeff the Ostrich. Consistent to the end. Now go get that 5th shot!

You agree with an article that says that additional jabs will weaken the immune system. But you disagree with the NIH citing a study that shows people who took the 2-jab vaxxes have weakened immune systems 8 months later. No wonder you voted for Biden!!!

• Haha
Reactions: bung23

If it weakens your immune system, it weakens your immune system to everything.

My doctor told me that he is surprised that they don't warn people to take it easy in the couple weeks immediately following the vaccine/booster. He said it absolutely impacts your immune system and that it's not surprising to see people get sick soon after getting the shot. People think they are safe right after getting the shot, and that is far from the case.

Our pediatrician also said they see no need to get our kids vaccinated. Both had COVID in January, and the risk of them getting really sick is incredibly low.

Have a reasonable discussion with your primary care doctors, and I think most of them will shoot it straight. I'd hesitate to listen to any doc that speaks on TV, or salon.com

Every time you inject your body with a hypodermic needle you are exposing your body to health issues.

Mad Dog received a shot for back pain, that puncture point allowed some type of bacteria into his system. that infection travelled to his heart and destroyed his aortic valve. 16 years later and 2 sub valves later he is still alive.

Lying POS
So far this year Brandon and his minions like Pothole Pete are on track to cost every middle class couple $ 6,800 more thru inflation.

Brandon to you Joe !

Here you go @JeffT818 - if you have chosen not to inject yourself, your risk of a serious outcome and hospitalization would be lower.

You are over 60, correct?

After seven months, vaccinated people in their fifties and sixties had a 68 percent higher risk of being hospitalized for Covid compared to the unvaccinated. They had a 41 percent higher risk of needing intensive care.

Reactions: Uncoach and bung23
Here you go @JeffT818 - if you have chosen not to inject yourself, your risk of a serious outcome and hospitalization would be lower.

You are over 60, correct?

After seven months, vaccinated people in their fifties and sixties had a 68 percent higher risk of being hospitalized for Covid compared to the unvaccinated. They had a 41 percent higher risk of needing intensive care.
No two studies are perfectly comparable but Ohio's data over the last 18 months doesn't seem to support this Dutch study's conclusion:

No two studies are perfectly comparable but Ohio's data over the last 18 months doesn't seem to support this Dutch study's conclusion:

Correct.

In other news, New Zealand is getting crushed by COVID after hiding for 2 full years and forcibly injecting everyone. In a fully vaccinated populace, 151 people are dying of COVID every week. That is the equivalent of 10,250 Americans dying every week with 4 vaccines and a plethora of proven treatments. Lockdowns, mask mandates, and vaccine mandates are a total failure.

Unbelievable......

Well, actually it’s totally believable....

Great post! Again, do I know definitively that the jab weakens your immune system? No, but there is a lot of smoke out there from Europe suggesting that is the case. For a disease with a 99.8 percent survival rate, one is taking a risk when they get the vaccine. The German government has admitted that 1 in 5000 who get the jab suffer serious, immediate side effects. Other potential downsides are heart issues, organ damage, a weakened immune system, and death.

I'm guessing Jeff is a pretty healthy 62 year old, so constant COVID jabs may not be a worthwhile risk considering these jabs have worked so well for Biden and Fauci.

This morning, the German Federal Ministry of Health posted a stunning tweet, admitting that 1 out of every 5,000 Covid jabs cause “serious side effects.”
Extrapolate that DATA to the USA and you have 100,000 people with "serious side effects" or almost the exact number of OVERDOSE fatalities in the USA last year ( 107,000 )

• Sad
Reactions: tjfleck6

Lying POS
Not so much a lying POS, as he is a delusional POS. I just can't imagine why anyone pays attention to him. Almost everything he writes and believes is wrong.

Insanity
So the very fine leftists of Kalamazoo have failed to take note of what has happened in larger cities that have allowed this. A perfect example of what is and always has been the issue with Democrats...they don't learn from history.

Reactions: ILisBest and bung23
So the very fine leftists of Kalamazoo have failed to take note of what has happened in larger cities that have allowed this. A perfect example of what is and always has been the issue with Democrats...they don't learn from history.
Over 10 years ago Molly moved to NJ to work in NYC and live there after Matt was going to the NYPD. My Sister had lined up a merchandising at Bloomingdale's which is a good area of the city.
BUT NOOOO, she wanted to get her own job 1 She got one near Madison Square, which is not the cleanest area of Manhattan, but an easy commute from Manasquan NJ ( 2 1/2 hours by direct train ). I rode in with her to show her how to get thru the tunnels of Penn Station. We exited into the sun and walked around the block to her office entrance ( with guard !) and right there was a bum urinating right next to the door. I brought it to the attention of NYPD on the corner and he just yelled at the guy to go away ! She was shocked, to say the least. Next day, she got half way on the train, got off and took the Southbound and got off in Squan. Called her Mother, and 12 hours later Mom showed up to take her home. Such is NYC.

Never heard from her again !

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT