ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

So I just had a regular walk in to my business masked up. Only early on in the pandemic did he wear one. So I asked him what’s up with the mask. He told me “I tested positive for covid yesterday so now I have to wear this stupid thing everywhere I go.”

Reactions: Pipedor

Yep- and the idiot mayor of NYC, Eric Adams, is firing an additional 200 city employees for refusing the poisonous jab. And our idiot military leaders are firing more service men and women for refusing the poisonous jab.
This is pure insanity.

Pretty hilarious watching journalists and others turn on baseball players like Arenado and Goldschmidt. The hypocrisy around “my body, my choice” is everywhere.

I’m just shocked Arenado and Goldy aren’t dead, or haven’t been really sick.

Pretty hilarious watching journalists and others turn on baseball players like Arenado and Goldschmidt. The hypocrisy around “my body, my choice” is everywhere.

Hypocrite is right. Have a read of Hochman's commentary on players having the right to kneel during the National Anthem:

Hypocrite is right. Have a read of Hochman's commentary on players having the right to kneel during the National Anthem:

You would think some might question why Arenado and Goldschmidt have never missed time despite being unvaccinated, while our 4x vaccinated PUSA is missing time due to COVID. That would take too much curiosity from a profession that is no longer curious.

You would think some might question why Arenado and Goldschmidt have never missed time despite being unvaccinated, while our 4x vaccinated PUSA is missing time due to COVID. That would take too much curiosity from a profession that is no longer curious.
To be fair (hard for me to do), Hochman's gripe was about the players' selfishness creating cross-border travel problems, not with staying healthy for the season. Both the US and Canada have nonsense policies for entrance with regard to Covid vaccination... a reflection of who's running both countries (IMO).

It's 100 percent about control. The government must control the people.

Frankly, not a single world class athlete has died of COVID to date in any sport anywhere in the world. Several players have had their careers put on hold by taking the vax (see Chardy, tennis, a top 100 player). A lot of former football players dropped dead unexpectedly last week - they were all no doubt vaxxed, but the one sure thing is the 'vax' didn't kill them per the experts.

My take is any country that doesn't permit entry of unvaccinated athletes has lost the right to host a championship. That would include the US Open and Australian Open in tennis, etc. It's BS that the USA won't allow unvaxxed athletes into the US when COVID is a pandemic of the vaccinated. See Joe Biden who no doubt got it from a vaccinated person.

Canada wouldn't allow US soccer players into Canada for a crucial World Cup qualifier. England and other teams were going to have to quarantine players in Qatar in November for 5 full days (thereby missing training and a game). But, Qatar relented and will just push daily testing.

COVID is a HUGE who cares, yet players are forced to withdraw from competitions including the Tour de France, Major Golf tournaments, etc. That's why the NFL eliminated testing and I believe the NBA followed suit.

Kudos to the Cardinals players and Phillies catcher for standing up to this lunacy.

To be fair (hard for me to do), Hochman's gripe was about the players' selfishness creating cross-border travel problems, not with staying healthy for the season. Both the US and Canada have nonsense policies for entrance with regard to Covid vaccination... a reflection of who's running both countries (IMO).

It's not selfish to question an injection for a disease that they are 100 percent guaranteed to survive. That injection does nothing positive for you - it allows you to both get the disease it 'prevents' and also to transmit the disease that you 'can't get'.

294641451_613636276790543_853632693158744025_n.jpg

This administration is tone deaf.
Interesting. So $35 savings for 1 car and $70 savings for two cars? Let me guess.... savings for 3 cars would be $105? And for four would be $140?
They think we can’t add, for one, and for two, they think we forgot that gas is still more than double what it was when the bad orange man peacefully left office.
F the left

This administration is tone deaf.

Yes, brain-dead, these "savings" matter. It's remarkable, you just saved me $70! However, that savings comes from the $210 that you cost me for many months and unless you are just plain dumb like Nick @nthomp - I still realize that my cost for a gallon of gas had DOUBLED since you stole the presidency.

BTW dementia brain, I thought you had no control over gas prices? Is that only when it goes up? Why did you sell our strategic reserves to our greatest enemy - China?

Reactions: Uncoach and bung23
If the governments were actually concerned with assisting the transition to from carbon, then give more savings or tax credits to assist middle America's turnover like solar roof extended larger tax credits or reinstating the Tesla tax credits.

This is why we hate the left and this administration….

Eric Adams is a f-in moron. The whole party are as well.
I told you that thought his NYPD tenue would be good, that he was an empty suit.

Promotions in the NYPD are determined by teat taking ability from patrol to Sgt, Sgt to Lt, and Lt to Capt. He was good at test taking till he hit Capt.-

My DIL, who made Sgt last Friday, has already started studying for Lt's test in Dec.

Reactions: Uncoach
If the governments were actually concerned with assisting the transition to from carbon, then give more savings or tax credits to assist middle America's turnover like solar roof extended larger tax credits or reinstating the Tesla tax credits.
Used Tesla 3, 2019, 15,000 miles for purchase at $ 50,000 + ( + sales tax od OVER 8 %) at local GM dealer.

What a deal, don't forget 1 K for new tires.

Yes 50 K is the correct keyboard .

NO tax credits because of the past # of units sold nationally.

Ales Jones of Infowars is in a defamation damages civil suit in Texas from Parents of Sandy Hook Elementary in Newtown, Conn from his lies told after the murders at the school in 2012, still the worst school shootings in history.

He has already been found guilty, this is the $ trial for the # of damages.

You may recall calling the shooting a hoax. He has put the company into bankruptcy to avoid payment, even thou Infowars made over $ 165,000,000 in several years.

The Company in HQ'ed in Texas, which is why the suit is there.

I have previously stated my 4 Grandchildren attending that school on that day. Jones must pay and pay BIG.

Reactions: bung23 and Uncoach
Ales Jones of Infowars is in a defamation damages civil suit in Texas from Parents of Sandy Hook Elementary in Newtown, Conn from his lies told after the murders at the school in 2012, still the worst school shootings in history.

He has already been found guilty, this is the $ trial for the # of damages.

You may recall calling the shooting a hoax. He has put the company into bankruptcy to avoid payment, even thou Infowars made over $ 165,000,000 in several years.

The Company in HQ'ed in Texas, which is why the suit is there.

I have previously stated my 4 Grandchildren attending that school on that day. Jones must pay and pay BIG.
Yes. The only thing I do not understand about the "hoax" is why people believed it. It was stupid.

The murderer went one way down the corridor after shooting his way into and past unarmed Administrators. Most children killed were instructed to stay together in the classroom, instead of fleeing. My Granddaughter's teacher had them run for the back door into the woods.

It took 2 hours for those that escaped for all that escaped to be found. But none were injured !!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT