ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

Are you freaking kidding me?!?!?!

My wife’s boss sent us this book for our kids, and it’s taking everything I have to not tell her to F off. In case you are curious, L is for L-G-B-T-Q!

My kids are 2 and 4. It would be great if we could allow kids to be kids. The left needs more activists though. Sick bunch.

How can one person be so wrong, so often?

Stone is just a partisan, inebriated, hack. And he's not very bright, either.

As for school kids, the "Economist" is doing damage control for leftists. I personally expected the damage to be severe as did Ron Desantis. How did I know? I asked a teacher from a pretty good charter school in mid-May 2020. I said what percentage of normal are they learning? His reply - "maybe 1/3rd". It's fairly obvious that the Florida and South Dakota kids have a huge advantage over Illinos/NY/California/Wash and other blue state kids. It's sickening.

Great news - 3 Democrats can't make it to the Senate this week to pass any more disastrous legislation.

2 are out with COVID, LOL - love to hear it and 1 is out with a broken hip - "Leaky" Leahy should have retired long ago. Perhaps instead of Cat videos he can watch naked "Smartest Man I know" videos - Hunter Biden - @JeffT818 is a proud Biden supporter!

Boy, that vaccine is really effective as the pandemic of the vaccinated continues! Totally worthless, but these idiots are thankful for the vaccine that allowed them to get the disease that it saved them from. Meanwhile, perfectly healthy and unvaccinated Novak Djokovic isn't allowed to step foot into the USA.

'Unfortunately, I’ve tested positive for COVID. So this week, I’ll be working remotely. I’m not experiencing symptoms & am thankful to be fully vaccinated & boosted,' Blumenthal, D-Conn., wrote on Twitter Monday.

Schumer, a New York Democrat who at 71 is fully vaccinated and boosted, will be forced to work remotely, but his office said he would maintain a 'robust schedule' and be in 'near constant contact with his colleagues.'

Are you freaking kidding me?!?!?!
A summer camp near me has advertised for a Security Guard at $ 30 at it's front gate.

He has to have his ARMED Security License !

"Let them eat some cake" is spot on.

There have been shortages of some cake products at local markets for OVER a year !

Reactions: Uncoach

What a terrible look, Dr. Jill. Not racist at all. How the hell the dems keep getting millions of minority votes is beyond me.

Typical white liberal. I guarantee she feels really good about herself when she says “gracias” after ordering her weekly breakfast taco. Probably the closest she ever gets to Latinos too.

Typical white liberal. I guarantee she feels really good about herself when she says “gracias” after ordering her weekly breakfast taco. Probably the closest she ever gets to Latinos too.

@stoneaxe27 is a proud member of the Democrat party which founded and owns the KKK. When you pair Jill's taco comment with Joe's remark about the Latino community (and AA community) and Hunter's racial insults towards the Asian community - well, that is one racist family that @JeffT818 supports in full.

Interesting tweet. Fascinating image and it really makes a person wonder what really is out there.

But what exactly did Biden do here? Some people are just so thirsty to make it seem like he’s doing something.

Not COVID related, but Lebron has spoken. Lebron is upset that Griner is still being held 5 months after being detained by the Russians. Griner herself wrote Biden saying she voted for the very first time and she voted for Biden. (Now, of course she would say that, but probability says it is true).

So, this dope Lebron is getting exactly the results he voted for - weakness.

Now, @JeffT818 is just way too delicate to handle the gruff Donald J. Trump. However, the uncouth Trump got A$AP Rocky home pretty quickly and most effectively. Jeff is all about emotions and as a result can't handle the tactics that must be used to get results. In Trump's case, he apparently threatened Sweden with a trade war....and it worked.

Feelings vs. Effectiveness. That's why @nthomp is gone along with his stupid "Bret Pack".

Reactions: Pipedor and bung23
Interesting tweet. Fascinating image and it really makes a person wonder what really is out there.

But what exactly did Biden do here? Some people are just so thirsty to make it seem like he’s doing something.

I think the idea that we are alone in the universe is probably incorrect by just doing the math.

Reactions: cmore79

"No big deal, it's transitory and this is just racist MAGA whining" - @stoneaxe27

"My retirement plan is on track and Trump tried to overthrow the government. I would vote for Biden again, again, and again - screw America, I'll be dead in 20 years and have no kids" - @JeffT818

Me - "Shockingly, the experts predicted a number well below the 9.1 percent which is well below the real number".
Great vote Jeff!!

We just might be the aliens. I'm sure every other species on the planet looks at us as aliens. Weren't around for millions of years. Then we show up, start flying around, blowing things up, and decimating every other species on the planet.

We just might be the aliens. I'm sure every other species on the planet looks at us as aliens. Weren't around for millions of years. Then we show up, start flying around, blowing things up, and decimating every other species on the planet.
Don't forget terraforming through pollution.

Reactions: rillaman
Other species were decimating each other before we showed up. It's the way of the animal kingdom. One would think as the human brain and education evolve, wars would go away, but human greed, ego and raw emotion get in the way.

So, Biden was really mad the other day about a 10 year old girl getting raped and she had to cross state lines to get an abortion. Since this story wasn't in the news, many thought it was a work of fiction. Apparently, at least part of it is true and now we know why it wasn't in the news. It was a freakin' illegal who raped and impregnated a 10 year old girl. Not only that, he has likely ruined her for life. This just pisses me off as Biden lets illegals stream into the US. This is the crap that happens. Too bad this illegal didn't break into @stoneaxe27 's gated community to assault and rob him since he says illegal immigration isn't a problem.

So, Biden was really mad the other day about a 10 year old girl getting raped and she had to cross state lines to get an abortion. Since this story wasn't in the news, many thought it was a work of fiction. Apparently, at least part of it is true and now we know why it wasn't in the news. It was a freakin' illegal who raped and impregnated a 10 year old girl. Not only that, he has likely ruined her for life. This just pisses me off as Biden lets illegals stream into the US. This is the crap that happens. Too bad this illegal didn't break into @stoneaxe27 's gated community to assault and rob him since he says illegal immigration isn't a problem.

I am wondering if that isn’t fake news. Isn’t it ridiculous that the media is so partisan we have to question what is real and what isn’t? It won’t be long before Cadre Cola is sponsoring The Running Man.

Reactions: tjfleck6
I am wondering if that isn’t fake news. Isn’t it ridiculous that the media is so partisan we have to question what is real and what isn’t? It won’t be long before Cadre Cola is sponsoring The Running Man.
It is kinda strange. Yesterday law enforcement in Ohio said they knew nothing about such an event, and today they arrest someone for it. I must be getting early onset dementia of some sort. Can't make sense out of much of anything any more. And I read somewhere (not sure of the veracity) that the procedure could have been done in Ohio, and if so why did this doctor send her off to Indiana?

It is kinda strange. Yesterday law enforcement in Ohio said they knew nothing about such an event, and today they arrest someone for it. I must be getting early onset dementia of some sort. Can't make sense out of much of anything any more. And I read somewhere (not sure of the veracity) that the procedure could have been done in Ohio, and if so why did this doctor send her off to Indiana?
There is a lot off with this one. The Democrats love killing babies and to support their case are happy to use a 10 year old girl whose life has been screwed up. Very convenient timing for them.

Personally, I believe the death penalty should be used for cases like this. This is sick stuff. See Pedo Pete.

Reactions: bung23
As in Minny and Floyd with my hope that the Police would be prosecuted for killing or allowing Floyd to die/murdered.

I have seen part of the tape from Texas.

Here is my hope. That EVERY Police officer at the entire scene at the very LEAST lose their job .
If there is a State of Texas law to arrest/indite, then arrest, imprison those that did not advance IMMEDIATELY to save lives.

COWARDS, all of them !

This is from a grandfather with 3 grandchildren who survived the horrific shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary in Conn. as the town and State Police entered the school immediately !

There is a lot off with this one. The Democrats love killing babies and to support their case are happy to use a 10 year old girl whose life has been screwed up. Very convenient timing for them.

Personally, I believe the death penalty should be used for cases like this. This is sick stuff. See Pedo Pete.
Castration, Life with NO parole.

Incidentally, two of the most outspoken anti-abortion people I personaly know are also postabortal themselves.

Incidentally, two of the most outspoken anti-abortion people I personaly know are also postabortal themselves.

Does that mean they had abortions themselves? I did not know the meaning and looking it up, that is my takeaway.

If yes, I was reading an interesting story about a silver medalist Aussie swimmer in the 90s turned drug dealer 2020 (caught anyway). His trophy wife around 2000 got pregnant pre-2000 Olympics and he had her abort it. She said it scarred her and she ultimately killed herself around 2014.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Uncoach and bung23
A poll, don't ask me which, states the majority of America WANTS a time limit for approval of medical abortions, while approving the act itself.

Reactions: Uncoach
Does that mean they had abortions themselves? I did not know the meaning and looking it up, that is my takeaway.

If yes, I was reading an interesting story about a silver medalist Aussie swimmer in the 90s turned drug deal 2020 (caught anyway). His trophy wife around 2000 got pregnant pre-2000 Olympics and he had her abort it. She said it scarred her and she ultimately killed herself around 2014.
Yes, they both had an abortion.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT