ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

A buddy of mine has been fighting this weird skin condition, has been very very tired and has basically felt like shit for the past 5 months. The doctors finally figured out that it was an auto-immune disease that used to be REALLY rare. The problem is, in the past year it is now just “rare”. He got the vaccine a little over 5 months ago. Doctor told him that it is believed that the vaccine is causing the uptick in cases.

Perfectly healthy 42 year old that was forced to take a vaccine that has now caused him a disease that he will always have. Yay.

Reactions: bung23 and Uncoach
A buddy of mine has been fighting this weird skin condition, has been very very tired and has basically felt like shit for the past 5 months. The doctors finally figured out that it was an auto-immune disease that used to be REALLY rare. The problem is, in the past year it is now just “rare”. He got the vaccine a little over 5 months ago. Doctor told him that it is believed that the vaccine is causing the uptick in cases.

Perfectly healthy 42 year old that was forced to take a vaccine that has now caused him a disease that he will always have. Yay.
If I can ask, what is the weird skin condition?

Yeah, exactly the reason I won't be getting the vaccine (besides the fact that it is totally useless and in fact harmful).

Interesting that the Austrian health minister is blaming the doctors for vaccine injuries and deaths!!

Reactions: bung23
The Fact that the vaccine manufacturers had legal protections for themselves attached to their various drugs, says it all !

Reactions: bung23 and Pipedor
E84G2SJXIAAYICe.jpg

This reads as blaming a business owner doing what is necessary to protect the company…his investment. How about the inept Administration you voted for in 2020?

Regardless, it still sucks. Luckily he didn't have to move

Wow, the president's son is a chip off the old block....

To think, @JeffT818 and @stoneaxe27 believe it is perfectly OK that Russia and China own the pretend POTUS. Whoever has control of this laptop is operating on the drip, drip, drip theory as it just keeps coming....

@JeffT818 - be proud of your vote. Hunter is the 'smartest man' that Joe knows, LOL. Too bad he lied about having a drug habit on his federal application for a gun. Fortunately, he won't be spending 10 years in jail for this crime since the Biden DOJ is soft on gun crimes (for Democrats).

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: bung23 and ILisBest
Hey @stoneaxe27 @nthomp and @JeffT818 - so you say that the Arizona election in 2020 was perfect, huh?

Well, Arizona passed a law after the election requiring people applying for a 'federal only' ballot to provide proof of US citizenship in order to be eligible for this ballot. This law was passed with ZERO Democrat support. Why wouldn't Democrats support election integrity measures that insure that only CITIZENS vote? Well, the answer is because they are cheating scum who rely on fraud to 'win' elections.

This law takes effect in January 2023 and Joe Biden and his DOJ are suing Arizona to get this law overturned. Pretty curious that the most popular vote-getter in American history is against election integrity.

But, you fools along with Fox believe Biden won Arizona. Mules & Fraud......

Last edited:
Correct me IF I am wrong, but you need a official picture ID to get on commercial aviation, soon to be expanded from like a DL to "enhanced" ( my symbols ) ID ?

Reactions: fleetline
Hey @stoneaxe27 @nthomp and @JeffT818 - so you say that the Arizona election in 2020 was perfect, huh?

Well, Arizona passed a law after the election requiring people applying for a 'federal only' ballot to provide proof of US citizenship in order to be eligible for this ballot. This law was passed with ZERO Democrat support. Why wouldn't Democrats support election integrity measures that insure that only CITIZENS vote? Well, the answer is because they are cheating scum who rely on fraud to 'win' elections.

This law takes effect in January 2023 and Joe Biden and his DOJ are suing Arizona to get this law overturned. Pretty curious that the most popular vote-getter in American history is against election integrity.

Keep tilting at those windmills.....

Thought I read a federal judge ruled against it ?

Keep tilting at those windmills.....
Just a total fool you are Jeff! Election integrity, not for Democrats.

I would think you and I would agree on one thing - we want honest and fair elections. But, apparently not! Now, you should order a third EV so some remote spot can tear up the Earth to get the elements needed for your battery. It’s really not very ECO friendly, but hey, it makes you feel good.

Thought I read a federal judge ruled against it ?

I don’t think so. But, the Biden DOJ wants to make sure illegals don’t have to show proof. Just check a box that says I am a citizen!

One year ago today. Once again, everything Biden said was 100 percent wrong - kind of line @stoneaxe27 and @nthomp

Afghanistan was the greatest gun giveaway in history - brought to you by terrorist-friendly Democrats. They want to confiscate guns from Americans while at the same time they gave the Taliban $85B in advanced weaponry.

• Angry
Reactions: Pipedor and bung23
One year ago today. Once again, everything Biden said was 100 percent wrong - kind of line @stoneaxe27 and @nthomp

Afghanistan was the greatest gun giveaway in history - brought to you by terrorist-friendly Democrats. They want to confiscate guns from Americans while at the same time they gave the Taliban $85B in advanced weaponry.
We could have saved $ 40 Billion Dollars bye lugging the arms/equipment left in Afgan to Ukraine.

“Repeat the Line”, this moron will read anything. You must be very proud of yourself @JeffT818 for voting for a guy who should be in a Memory Care center

Unbelievable. Violence and illegal activities endorsed publicly by the White House! WTF!?!? They are literally egging on the continuing lawless violence and chasm-like divide between people in this country. And all they do is perpetuate lies that it’s Trump’s fault. I hate the left.

Unbelievable. Violence and illegal activities endorsed publicly by the White House! WTF!?!? They are literally egging on the continuing lawless violence and chasm-like divide between people in this country. And all they do is perpetuate lies that it’s Trump’s fault. I hate the left.
And she does this on the day that the Japanese PM from 2020 was assassinated by yet another deranged leftist. Just like the @stoneaxe27 clone who targeted and hit Republicans at their softball practice. Yet, old @JeffT818 cries January 6! Insurrection! Yep, the only shots fired on that day killed an unarmed, female, veteran trespasser.

Reactions: bung23 and ILisBest

Are you freaking kidding me?!?!?!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT