ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

Reactions: Uncoach and BigWill

I’d stand by my vote for this guy, too, @JeffT818 if I were you.

You can’t get 8 percent for your bonds. Meanwhile inflation is 10 percent and you can’t afford your second home. Your plan to retire at 60 is shot thanks to economic uncertainty and an economy on the brink of a recession. Now, your party wants to send $33B to Ukraine and write off $1.5 Trillion in bad debt for people who got useless degrees. But, hey, you did help Elon buy Twitter!

It really does get old - "'Thanks to being fully vaccinated and boosted, I am only experiencing mild symptoms."

All of these boosted morons are getting COVID but are thankful that the "Vaccine" is allowing them to get the disease they are vaccinated against. Yeah, that vaccine worked for Colin Powell - he had a mild death from COVID thanks to the vaccine! With no vaccine, he would have had a "severe death" in the words of Circle Back.

Reactions: bung23 and Uncoach

Take this experimental, ineffective, untested “vaccine” or lose your job. Nice job f**ktard libs.

Just STFU already…. your “vaccines” not only don’t work against the Rona, they also introduce myriad health risks. Also, even if they were safe and effective, why go bananas in trying to get the least at-risk demographic jabbed? I know- money. Eff off big pharma and big govt.

Just STFU already…. your “vaccines” not only don’t work against the Rona, they also introduce myriad health risks. Also, even if they were safe and effective, why go bananas in trying to get the least at-risk demographic jabbed? I know- money. Eff off big pharma and big govt.
The Moderna CEO is a POS. They will find out in November what the electorate thinks of Covid vaccines being forced on their kids.

Reactions: ILisBest and bung23

We had a birthday party for my son today. One couple didn’t come because the husband tested positive. My reaction - “people are still testing for COVID?”

It’s a non-issue for 99% of people now. The govt can go fu#k itself if it thinks I’m vaccinating my kids for a cold they have had multiple times.

Trevor Noah talked about everything being UP under Biden - rent, gas prices, inflation and Biden thought it was hilarious.

Security guards in and about NYC are being paid about $ 40 - 45 per hour for armed security, that usually means ex law enforcement, because of the impossibility of obtaining a CCDW License in NYC for a regular citizen.

Matt's new job at NYPD is a Detective with Central Robbery in Manhattan where he investigates robbery above a dollar minimum on the island.

BTW, I saw Birx interviewed a week ago on some news show…I can’t remember which, but the real mistake Trump made was placing Fauci front and center instead of Birx. She is way more diplomatic and has a softer voice. Would have made an excellent front person people could have trusted unlike Flip Flop. Yes. I know Birx hasn’t been perfect either, but much more likeable.

As the Deep State tries to get the US into the war in Russia, it turns out the West is putting out propaganda. Go figure. It turns out the "Ghost of Kiev" is a purely fictional character. No such fighter pilot was shooting down Russians left and right.

Reactions: Pipedor
Do any of you guys travel for work? The cost of travel is out of control. Rental car and gas alone is insane.

Headed to Montana this week and South Dakota later this month. I prefer to use Uber as much as possible, but not reliable in some of the towns I’m going through.

Reactions: Uncoach
Do any of you guys travel for work? The cost of travel is out of control. Rental car and gas alone is insane.

Headed to Montana this week and South Dakota later this month. I prefer to use Uber as much as possible, but not reliable in some of the towns I’m going through.

Oh, I travel a ton - but not too much since February. Going overseas next month and booked a rental car for $770 total for 17 days (booked it on March 1st). Last night, a relation was saying rental cars are now asking 900/week there.....I will keep my reservation :)

The cost of Uber/Lyft really went out of control when they crushed the business with COVID restrictions. Of late, I just park at the airport off-site.

Oh, I travel a ton - but not too much since February. Going overseas next month and booked a rental car for $770 total for 17 days (booked it on March 1st). Last night, a relation was saying rental cars are now asking 900/week there.....I will keep my reservation :)

The cost of Uber/Lyft really went out of control when they crushed the business with COVID restrictions. Of late, I just park at the airport off-site.

Our “negotiated rates” for Sioux Falls, SD are $250-275/day. Montana about the same. They need to hire me to do some renegotiating.

• Wow
Reactions: tjfleck6
Our “negotiated rates” for Sioux Falls, SD are $250-275/day. Montana about the same. They need to hire me to do some renegotiating.

I do know a one-way rental car from Austin - Orlando was around $500 in February (for 3 days). One-way from Orlando to Austin was $900. FWIW.

Travel is interesting. For rental cars, I don't think there is a lack of supply as just yesterday I received an email that they are waiving the "young driver" fee at Hertz for under 25s. You don't do that if you have a supply crunch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT