ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

I wonder if @nthomp is now down in Texas. A very heroic African-American gentleman and patriot DIED saving two drug smugglers who traveled across Joe Biden's open border. These two smugglers were no doubt bringing product to the US that would KILL even more Americans.

This is blood on Joe Biden and every Democrats hands. It is also blood on @JeffT818 's hands, too, since he supports open policies due to his deranged vote. @stoneaxe27 is no doubt an end user of the product, so he fully supports millions of invaders and 100,000 drug deaths / year. Well done, libs.

279363386_542830167441372_8720872804355099614_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Uncoach and bung23
Kamala has covid. Triple vaxxed.

What a useless 'vaccine'. She is actually quadruple vaxxed! Go get more injections @stoneaxe27 and @JeffT818 - they should be mandated!!!

Just keep all you freaking vaccinated COVID carriers away from me.

More good news is other moronic vaxxed Democrats are also testing positive! The Senate is probably unable to damage the country this week.

"It is unlikely the Senate will be able to pass anything this week without Sen. Ron Wyden, D-Ore., and Sen. Chris Murphy, D-Conn., who both also tested positive on Tuesday, and without Harris as the tie-breaking vote."

Reactions: Pipedor and bung23
Reactions: Uncoach
The best way to find truth is more free speech , not less. First Amendment strikes the left.

Those that believed in Musk, made 38 % percent on their money at $ 54.20 ! from the price he paid earlier this month.
That's an OVER 400% annualized return, which ain't chicken feed !

Last edited:
Reactions: ILisBest
What a useless 'vaccine'. She is actually quadruple vaxxed! Go get more injections @stoneaxe27 and @JeffT818 - they should be mandated!!!

Just keep all you freaking vaccinated COVID carriers away from me.

More good news is other moronic vaxxed Democrats are also testing positive! The Senate is probably unable to damage the country this week.

"It is unlikely the Senate will be able to pass anything this week without Sen. Ron Wyden, D-Ore., and Sen. Chris Murphy, D-Conn., who both also tested positive on Tuesday, and without Harris as the tie-breaking vote."

I just can't believe we are still making headlines around people testing positive for the new common cold.

I wonder if @nthomp is now down in Texas. A very heroic African-American gentleman and patriot DIED saving two drug smugglers who traveled across Joe Biden's open border. These two smugglers were no doubt bringing product to the US that would KILL even more Americans.

This is blood on Joe Biden and every Democrats hands. It is also blood on @JeffT818 's hands, too, since he supports open policies due to his deranged vote. @stoneaxe27 is no doubt an end user of the product, so he fully supports millions of invaders and 100,000 drug deaths / year. Well done, libs.

The leftist owned media will bury this story

Mayorkas claimed that, overall, the administration is “sending a clear message” that the end of Title 42, the emergency order that enables quick expulsion of many illegal aliens, “does not mean that the U.S. border is open.”

Yeah right.

After Title 42 ends agents can still expel immigrants under Title 8, a federal law, but most immigrants who claim asylum will be freed into the U.S. interior until their claims are adjudicated, even though the bulk of asylum claims are determined to be illegitimate. A number of the immigrants skip the court hearings, staying in America indefinitely.

“Smugglers have that all figured out,” Krikorian said. “They coach people on what to say, and this administration thinks that any claim of persecution—no matter how flimsy or improbable—is reason enough to be let go into the United States.”

That’s what happens when you don’t crack down on illegal immigration. Stupid administration in Washington.

Reactions: Uncoach
I went to the Post Office mail service window yesterday and walked in forgetting IF a mask was needed. It's a small PO with only 2 lines for individual help.

They had a 3 foot by 3 foot piece of clear plastic and about 3 feet between the sheets open between the windows and the dirty , unfitted masks of the PO employees. My window postal worker serviced me, but inquired why I was unmasked.

When I explained that I had the 2 Moderna shots and then the sometime 3 week Stroke result, her eyes got wide and wider still when I explained to her the ineffectiveness of her non fitted mask and it's non-USA made origin , how an N95 mask had to be fitted by a professional technician of N95 USA ONLY masks.

She looked at me like I was selling Snake Oil tonic !

The leftist owned media will bury this story
You are correct. And the fraud @nthomp has nothing to say about a heroic African-American patriot dying to save illegal scum crossing the border thanks to Joe Biden.

Of course, "Circle-Back" Jen didn't give a crap about this guy either - he was working for the state as she said. All of these people in the Biden administration are garbage yet people like @JeffT818 stand by their vote for Brain-dead.

Reactions: ILisBest and bung23
Hey @stoneaxe27 - who could have predicted that Russia would cut off oil & gas to the West? The puppet, Donald J. Trump, said this could happen. Of course, Germany laughed at Trump as they increased Russian supplies and built Nord 2. Still, Trump forced Germany to commit to an LNG port. But, when brain-dead got in, he fast-tracked Nord 2 and let Germany kill the LNG port.

The Russia puppet is Biden - the man with $5.3 million in "unaccounted" for income. Hmmm. I understand why you left Stonedax. Maybe your Mary Jane wore off long enough for you to see the truth.

Speaking of which Stone - what is your handle on Truth Social?

“They’re all our children. And the reason you’re the teachers of the year is because you recognize that. They’re not somebody else’s children. They’re like yours when they’re in the classroom,” he said.

Are you freaking kidding me?!?! No Joey, they’re NOT your kids OR the teachers kids- no matter where they are.
Get the **** out of the White House!!!

“There are too many politicians trying to score political points trying to ban books, even math books. Did you ever think when you’d be teaching you’re going to be worried about book burnings and banning books all because it doesn’t fit somebody’s political agenda?” Biden said.

Yeah, we want to ban your disgusting, perverted, sexually inappropriate books you’re trying to indoctrinate children with! Crazy that those very books fit YOUR political agenda!

Reactions: tjfleck6
Hey @JeffT818 - fantastic vote. It looks like your experts were "unexpectedly" wrong yet again. We are now half way to a recession as GDP growth "unexpectedly" shrank 1.4 percent (for you Jeff, I will translate, that is NEGATIVE 1.4 percent "growth"). The "Experts" said the economy would grow by 1 percent. Ooops. Biden fu#ks yet another thing up. Trump left him with 7 percent growth and 3 vaccines after the greatest GDP growth in history. But, at least your weak mind is at ease without Trump's mean tweets.

Last edited:

“Transitory”
“Inflation is good”
“Build back better”😂😂😂😂😂
“Putin”

Everything that is woke turns to $hit
Of course, the guy who would "Take Responsibility" blames it on "Technical Factors, Putin, COVID, and Global Inflation". It sounds like @stoneaxe27 has left this board to be the personal advisor to dementia ridden Biden!

Well done, purebloods! 150M doses of vaccine will go to waste and there is 'little chance' that the 90M unvaccinated will take the ineffective vaccine.

The question for @stoneaxe27 is how are these 90M "Morons" still alive? They were all supposed to drop dead during the "winter of death". Total scam.

Reactions: Uncoach and bung23

“They’re all our children. And the reason you’re the teachers of the year is because you recognize that. They’re not somebody else’s children. They’re like yours when they’re in the classroom,” he said.

Are you freaking kidding me?!?! No Joey, they’re NOT your kids OR the teachers kids- no matter where they are.

“There are too many politicians trying to score political points trying to ban books, even math books. Did you ever think when you’d be teaching you’re going to be worried about book burnings and banning books all because it doesn’t fit somebody’s political agenda?” Biden said.

Yeah, we want to ban your disgusting, perverted, sexually inappropriate books you’re trying to indoctrinate children with! Crazy that those very books fit YOUR political agenda!

Remember when Dems showed everyone that they thought in person school was not essential? Many mocked the GOP and said school was glorified babysitting. It's amazing to see that same group of people say that being able to teach K-3 kids gender identity, CRT, and a bunch of other nonsense is absolutely essential.

Going to be a world class ass-kicking this fall.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT