ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

Are you kidding me? Sleepy’s entire political party are all about #defundthepolice.
Soft on crime policy leads to increased crime….duh!
Not his position, never has been. Not the position of any national democratic pol. Maybe of a few local folks in Oregon. You are getting false info from right wing media again.

Where does one start with this?

Inviting illegals into our open southern border. BTW, that increase drug flow.
Stoking racial tensions--especially as it pertains to the police.
Named a VP that helped bail out criminals.
Appointing judges that are traditionally soft on crime.
I was going to respond, but thought better as your poste in nonsense.

Not his position, never has been. Not the position of any national democratic pol. Maybe of a few local folks in Oregon. You are getting false info from right wing media again.
How quickly you forget the “summer of love” in 2020.
Kamala freaking Harris, you know, the Vice President of the United States of America, had called for funding to pay for bail for rioters. That is factual. You can’t spin that any other way. Soft on crime by those who you vote for is the reason for the disastrously high crime numbers we’re seeing.
“Maybe a few local folks in Oregon”??? It’s in blue cities NATIONWIDE you dipwad!
Just stand up and admit that you, people like you and the lefties you all vote for make terrible policies and are wrong on damn near everything you put your grimy hands on. Then let’s start getting back to making America great again.

Reactions: BigWill

PROVES MY POINT ABOUT RW CRAP​

Fox News Totally Botches Slam On Unhealthy 'Blue' Cities, Which Were Actually Healthiest​

The real "Top Ten" unhealthiest cities in an analysis cited by Dan Bongino's "Unfiltered" program are all in Red states.
Fox News completely upended statistics it claimed proved that Democrats run the unhealthiest cities in the nation.
The Fox face-plant Saturday evening was spotted by Twitter sleuth @Acyn, and got a shout-out from CNN fact-checker Daniel Dale.
Dan Bongino, host of “Unfiltered” — who has been permanently banned by Youtube.com for spinning COVID liessavaged Democrats in the “Tale of Two Cities” episode for running what a dramatic map behind him targeted as the “Top Ten” unhealthiest cities in America.
But, oops — all the cities clearly labeled in the map Bongino displayed, including San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, Honolulu, Washington, Austin and Denver — are the healthiest in the country, according to a WalletHub analysis, the very source cited by the program.

Bongino’s map also mistakenly names “Irving” in Texas in the Top 10 list. The WalletHub analysis actually refers to “Irvine,” a city in California, as among the healthiest.

The actual unhealthiest cities named in the WalletHub analysis cited in Bongino’s program include cities in Louisiana, Alabama, Texas, Mississippi, Arkansas, West Virginia and Tennessee — all red states.

Lies Are the Building Blocks of Trumpian Authoritarianism​

FEBRUARY 7, 2022 5:30 AM
Lies Are the Building Blocks of Trumpian Authoritarianism

(photos: GettyImages / Shutterstock)

Americans like to think our country is immune to authoritarianism. We have a culture of freedom, a tradition of elected government, and a Bill of Rights. We’re not like those European countries that fell into fascism. We’d never willingly abandon democracy, liberty, or the rule of law.
But that’s not how authoritarianism would come to America. In fact, it’s not how authoritarianism has come to America. The movement to dismantle our democracy is thriving and growing, even after the failure of the Jan. 6th coup attempt, because it isn’t spreading through overt rejection of our system of government. It’s spreading through lies.

It turns out that you don’t have to renounce any of our nation’s founding principles to betray them. All you have to do is believe lies: that real ballots are fake, that prosecutors are criminals, and that insurrectionists are political prisoners. Once you believe these things, you’re ready to disenfranchise your fellow citizens in the name of democracy. You’re ready to cover up crimes in the name of fighting corruption. You’re ready to liberate coup plotters in the name of justice.
And that’s where we are. Donald Trump and his party have sold these lies to more than 100 million Americans. He has built an army of authoritarian followers who think they’re saving the republic.

PROVES MY POINT ABOUT RW CRAP​

Fox News Totally Botches Slam On Unhealthy 'Blue' Cities, Which Were Actually Healthiest​

The real "Top Ten" unhealthiest cities in an analysis cited by Dan Bongino's "Unfiltered" program are all in Red states.
Fox News completely upended statistics it claimed proved that Democrats run the unhealthiest cities in the nation.
The Fox face-plant Saturday evening was spotted by Twitter sleuth @Acyn, and got a shout-out from CNN fact-checker Daniel Dale.
Dan Bongino, host of “Unfiltered” — who has been permanently banned by Youtube.com for spinning COVID liessavaged Democrats in the “Tale of Two Cities” episode for running what a dramatic map behind him targeted as the “Top Ten” unhealthiest cities in America.
But, oops — all the cities clearly labeled in the map Bongino displayed, including San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, Honolulu, Washington, Austin and Denver — are the healthiest in the country, according to a WalletHub analysis, the very source cited by the program.

Bongino’s map also mistakenly names “Irving” in Texas in the Top 10 list. The WalletHub analysis actually refers to “Irvine,” a city in California, as among the healthiest.

The actual unhealthiest cities named in the WalletHub analysis cited in Bongino’s program include cities in Louisiana, Alabama, Texas, Mississippi, Arkansas, West Virginia and Tennessee — all red states.

You say the President of the US has no impact on crime, yet you attribute unhealthiness to GOP leadership? At least you are consistently inconsistent.

our kids went to school with no masks today. they were jubilated.

My friend is an Assistant Principal. I told him that we were going mask optional moving forward. He said that teachers would walk out if they did that in his district. Well, they went optional starting today. Haven't heard of any teachers walking out. When I asked him why vaccinated teachers would be afraid to have maskless students, he didn't really have an answer. Just thinks kids should be masked. Of course, he doesn't have any kids in school.

the Jan. 6th coup attempt
With this simple line, you can throw this piece of garbage article right into the trash.
Just stop with the “coup attempt” crap. You think the Capitol police would let people in who were actually attempting a coup? Do you not think the United States military wouldn’t have squashed an actual coup attempt? You are taking that lie of a coup attempt and running with it to accomplish your twisted political agenda. You and everyone else know damn well that wasn’t a coup attempt but you need to lie and call it that. You like to talk about the Big Lie.... but the lies spew from your mouths.

You say the President of the US has no impact on crime, yet you attribute unhealthiness to GOP leadership? At least you are consistently inconsistent.
No , that is RW Fox and Bonginos tactic, blame it on the Dems. It back fired.

LOL. AOC is a "national democratic pol".
She represents a part of Brooklyn in the House. Not a P. or V.P, not a Cabinet Secretary or under Secretary, not an official with any national scope that her action can be blamed for a nationwide spike in crime.

My friend is an Assistant Principal. I told him that we were going mask optional moving forward. He said that teachers would walk out if they did that in his district. Well, they went optional starting today. Haven't heard of any teachers walking out. When I asked him why vaccinated teachers would be afraid to have maskless students, he didn't really have an answer. Just thinks kids should be masked. Of course, he doesn't have any kids in school.
The higher the academia the more tone deaf some of these people are.

Teachers with boots on the ground, at least in my area, were mentally done with the masks a year ago.

6c5e0dc0a4b8e36306e13b85dcd2a7d6

A coup complete w selfies!
How dishonest of you. One or two that were fired for that. Post some shots of bear spray, beatings with flag poles, shitting in the halls, crushing officers in the doors. No that would be an honest depiction.

• Haha
Reactions: fleetline
You act like they invited them in. They fought to keep them out , risking life and limb. Not a coup BS.
coup
[ko͞o]

NOUN
  1. a sudden, violent, and unlawful seizure of power from a government.
    "he was overthrown in an army coup"
    synonyms:
    seizure of power · coup d'état · overthrow · takeover · ousting·
    [more]

Did those people attempt to seize power from our government? Right, I didn’t think so.

How dishonest of you. One or two that were fired for that. Post some shots of bear spray, beatings with flag poles, shitting in the halls, crushing officers in the doors. No that would be an honest depiction.
My point is, if it were an actual coup attempt, there would be ZERO selfies and mass casualties. Alas, only one fatality and she was unarmed and not posing a direct threat to anyone. In any other instance, the shooter would be tried for murder.

Also, our friggin military would’ve been there to crush the resistance. Are you that ignorant? You libturds are doing what you do best....blowing something out of proportion to fit your political agenda.

You should ask your friend, the Assistant Principal, if he supports his institution as a place of learning or lying. Anybody who received a decent education understands how small a virus is and how futile a mask is for protection against transfer.

Reactions: ILisBest and bung23
BTW, with the mask mandate in limbo, my wife told me our daughter and some of her friends were now concerned about going maskless and what would kids in the school think of their faces? They were embarrassed that their facial features may not pass muster to their peers. Ridiculous. The mask policy has been so damaging to our kids.

BTW, with the mask mandate in limbo, my wife told me our daughter and some of her friends were now concerned about going maskless and what would kids in the school think of their faces? They were embarrassed that their facial features may not pass muster to their peers. Ridiculous. The mask policy has been so damaging to our kids.

That’s effed up

With this simple line, you can throw this piece of garbage article right into the trash.
Just stop with the “coup attempt” crap. You think the Capitol police would let people in who were actually attempting a coup? Do you not think the United States military wouldn’t have squashed an actual coup attempt? You are taking that lie of a coup attempt and running with it to accomplish your twisted political agenda. You and everyone else know damn well that wasn’t a coup attempt but you need to lie and call it that. You like to talk about the Big Lie.... but the lies spew from your mouths.

They over play it as much as they think we under it. What’s the worst that would have happened ? The certification would have been delayed 24 to 48 hrs 🙄. Mind you I’m not defending the idiots that stormed inside. They should have been prosecuted

coup
[ko͞o]

NOUN
  1. a sudden, violent, and unlawful seizure of power from a government.
    "he was overthrown in an army coup"
    synonyms:
    seizure of power · coup d'état · overthrow · takeover · ousting·
    [more]

Did those people attempt to seize power from our government? Right, I didn’t think so.
Then you don't know what happened. Read something other than RW propaganda.

• Haha
My point is, if it were an actual coup attempt, there would be ZERO selfies and mass casualties. Alas, only one fatality and she was unarmed and not posing a direct threat to anyone. In any other instance, the shooter would be tried for murder.

Also, our friggin military would’ve been there to crush the resistance. Are you that ignorant? You libturds are doing what you do best....blowing something out of proportion to fit your political agenda.
Too stupid of a post to reply to.

They were embarrassed that their facial features may not pass muster to their peers. Ridiculous. The mask policy has been so damaging to our kids.
What, no one ever saw their faces before Covid? They first ventured out of the house after masks were mandated. What nonsense.

Then you don't know what happened. Read something other than RW propaganda.

Your stupidity has no bottom! Nancy should just release the 14,000 hours of CCTV video so that we can view the usurpers unfiltered without the RW propaganda interpretation. For some reason, Nancy just won't do it.....

Of course, in your drunken state curiosity is not an option. A real American would wonder why she won't release the video since it should show the MAGA anarchy and violence clearly. Further, you aren't interested in why she won't allow any real Republicans on your sham Jan 6 committee. And the frauds that are on it as "Republicans" aren't allowed to call any witnesses for an open and shut case.

Go light 'em and up and pour a tall one, Hunter..

Your stupidity has no bottom! Nancy should just release the 14,000 hours of CCTV video so that we can view the usurpers unfiltered without the RW propaganda interpretation. For some reason, Nancy just won't do it.....

Of course, in your drunken state curiosity is not an option. A real American would wonder why she won't release the video since it should show the MAGA anarchy and violence clearly. Further, you aren't interested in why she won't allow any real Republicans on your sham Jan 6 committee. And the frauds that are on it as "Republicans" aren't allowed to call any witnesses for an open and shut case.

Go light 'em and up and pour a tall one, Hunter..
We all saw more video than we care to see of the insurrection. DUH!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT