ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

Destroying our democracy...
I don't think teachers realize how bad this makes them look on a national level. Everyone used to support their local teachers. It gets harder and harder to view them as worthy of having an influence over childrens' lives.

OMG!! people need to get lives.

People need to stop treating children and workers like 2nd class citizens. Just don’t be an idiot and take pictures unmasked surrounded by masked children. Shouldn’t be difficult 2 years in to this thing.

They know masks don’t do anything. That’s why they don’t wear them. Yet they won’t advocate for kindergartners to be able to take them off.

I don't think teachers realize how bad this makes them look on a national level. Everyone used to support their local teachers. It gets harder and harder to view them as worthy of having an influence over childrens' lives.

My wife was asking about this situation this morning. The county voted for Republicans for a reason. Shockingly, Dems can’t take it.

Reactions: bung23 and Uncoach
  • Angry
Reactions: ILisBest

Unbelievable....

And this is why Douglas County residents voted the way they did. Turns out a lot of parents don’t want self hating liberals teaching their kids to hate themselves, and to judge everyone by the color of their skin.

People need to stop treating children and workers like 2nd class citizens. Just don’t be an idiot and take pictures unmasked surrounded by masked children. Shouldn’t be difficult 2 years in to this thing.

They know masks don’t do anything. That’s why they don’t wear them. Yet they won’t advocate for kindergartners to be able to take them off.
I think the parents of the kindergartners are making the decisions.

Unbelievable....
I agree... unbelievable, it is the Gateway Pundit, pure crap.

I think the parents of the kindergartners are making the decisions.

Unfortunately, a high % of kids don’t have parents that have enough $ to make a decision. Public school is the only option. The left basically believes in masking the poor.

I agree... unbelievable, it is the Gateway Pundit, pure crap.
Dude, there’s a video. Indisputable evidence, regardless of where it came from. It’s funny that you get all caught up in where the evidence comes from rather than the evidence itself. If the right says water is wet, it’s definitely not wet. If the left says water is wet, it definitely is wet. You’re a deranged radical leftist.

Reactions: BigWill
The weirdest thing is how Joe Rogan is a "trust" issue. He's a podcast talk show host. He presents ideas and/or his guests present ideas. I may agree with him some times, but I don't trust him as my news source, nor would I trust him as some sort of expert of anything. What I would trust him about is his case of Covid and that a real doctor prescribed the horse medication that actually isn't horse medication, but his personal experience does not factor into my thoughts of "well, if ivermectin worked for Rogan, it works for everyone." The libbies have done a masterful job selling the horse medicine nonsense, btw.

Reactions: ILisBest and bung23
Dude, there’s a video. Indisputable evidence, regardless of where it came from. It’s funny that you get all caught up in where the evidence comes from rather than the evidence itself. If the right says water is wet, it’s definitely not wet. If the left says water is wet, it definitely is wet. You’re a deranged radical leftist.
Devry is a nincompoop. Put him on ignore unless you want the entertainment value.

Ever hear of Veritas? Pure made up and doctored crap. How about the video of Nancy Pelosi drunk? I don't bother looking at videos from a source that only puts out lies. Just like I would never listen to anything Trump says. Pathological liars have to lie.

Destroying our democracy...

This wasn’t protesting a Rep school board. It’s about eliminating mask mandates. You guys do yourself no favors posting misleading stuff

Ever hear of Veritas? Pure made up and doctored crap. How about the video of Nancy Pelosi drunk? I don't bother looking at videos from a source that only puts out lies. Just like I would never listen to anything Trump says. Pathological liars have to lie.

Someone not a part of this thread asked you if you were drunk today. It would seem impairment is your normal state. You vote and support Joe Biden who proudly used THE "N" word, defined who is and isn't black, and lauded a KKK recruiter and then lash out at people who can't stand Joe Biden and call them racists.

Somehow you do it all with a straight face - probably a needle in one arm, a smoke in the mouth, and an alcoholic beverage in hand. Kind of reminds me of Hunter.

• Haha
Reactions: ILisBest and bung23
This wasn’t protesting a Rep school board. It’s about eliminating mask mandates. You guys do yourself no favors posting misleading stuff
It’s about REPUBLICANS ending a mask mandate- exactly what it says in the article. You guys do yourselves no favors by failing to comprehend what you read.

Reactions: BigWill
The Gateway Pundit and other RW crap is why the RW MAGAS are so misinformed and wrong.

273555929_1903223686550324_3841927330839300369_n.jpg

What does the President have to do with local crime increase?
Where does one start with this?

Inviting illegals into our open southern border. BTW, that increases drug flow.
Stoking racial tensions--especially as it pertains to the police.
Named a VP that helped bail out criminals.
Appointing judges that are traditionally soft on crime.

Last edited:

Inviting illegals into our open southern border. BTW, that increase drug flow.

Remember, Stone-brain says everything just happens no matter who the president might be. Joe is along for the ride. Here is an abridged list of things that were going to happen no matter what, i.e., Joe had zero control over them.

1. Crime in cities (throw in Democrats not charging people for minor assaults and also not charging BLM thugs with murder when they torch a building and kill a BLACK man). Joe & Kamala don't seem to be attacking these cities with the heavy-handed DOJ.
  2. Afghanistan surrender and deaths including 13 Marines, people falling from planes, etc.
  3. 85B in US military equipment handed over to Russia, Iran, and China.
  4. The illegals flocking over the border
  5. Inflation
@nthomp , @stoneaxe27 and little Jeffy are just pleased that the mean tweets are gone. Won't it be ironic when Trump owns Twitter?

Last edited:

Inviting illegals into our open southern border. BTW, that increase drug flow.
Why you have to explain that to someone is beyond me.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT