ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

Your son’s school closed and you were the only car on the road? Only car on the road when?

Where do you live? 2 years is insane.
There were Very, Very few cars on the road. It was like the day after a cataclysmic event. Oh it was.

How do you feel about Biden blocking his testimony from being released?

How do you feel about the HHS redacting pages of material on the origin of COVID? What do you think they are hiding?
Did they revoke a law that made those records public? WHATABOUT.

Reactions: rillaman
You think it’s a mental health issue to vote for Biden? What a take!

My dude … politics are too important if you think that. I don’t think it about Trump GE voters (some of his primary voters are a different animal, that’s a pathology that would take multiple books to unravel).

As for the vaccine stuff, I noted no rebuttal. But yes, it’s much more problematic to dislike vaccines generally than just the Covid one. My issue with the anti Covid vaccine isn’t people not wanting it, it’s the delusional lunacy about how the Covid vax is evil or a government plot or whatever. That line of thinking literally killed people who might have taken it and been better off.
Actually white liberals, especially women who put Joe Biden in office, have a significantly increased chance of being diagnosed with mental health issues.

There were Very, Very few cars on the road. It was like the day after a cataclysmic event. Oh it was.

In 1976 the Nation was celebrating the Bi-centennial.

The Garden State Highway Authority blitzed the NJ area with ads telling drivers to be aware of projected stop and go traffic on the ENTIRE 172 miles of the Parkway. They put 55 gallon water barrels every 1/2 mile for overheats, put every tow truck that serviced the Parkway on standby !

NJSP made every Trooper report for work, no vacations, no sick days, EVERYONE came to work !

Result ? There was NO traffic, it was like 2 AM on a Tuesday. NJSP didn't have enough Troop cars for everyone hanging around the barracks.

The crime situation was great in the 1980s and 1990s, said only really stupid people.
Like some people claim the crime situation is better now.

He , although an Attorney, tries to use FBI statistics that anyone with any knowledge know are false and estimates only !

Actually white liberals, especially women who put Joe Biden in office, have a significantly increased chance of being diagnosed with mental health issues.

They fit in well with hardcore Trumpists. Only difference is one group is obsessed with getting the diagnosis.

Thoughts?

Dude is definitely not a demographer. Pretty sure Muslims makes up 1% of the current US population and by 2060 they will be like 2%.

Better have some popular candidates that can win half the non-Muslim vote as it alone could get you the first step out of 50 steps needing to win the WH!

Last edited:
Reactions: bung23
What a privileged nutjob.

This is where things are headed. Obamacare was put in place to move us towards public healthcare. Once that happens, they will absolutely cut costs by not treating those that can’t be cured.

Have you ever dealt with Medicare? My grandmother’s care was denied multiple times towards the end of her life. 1st thing they took away was therapy, because they said she wasn’t progressing. All downhill from there. Very sad to see.

When they denied families access to sick patients during COVID, that was a step in this direction. Little doubt that people didn’t get the best care, and having no family there to advocate for them was part of it.

Last edited:
Well, I think you equate anyone who votes for Trump as hardcore…..
He doesn’t. Trump voters who never even considered other primary candidates are hardcore. “RDS needs to wait his turn” was one of the worst ideas I’ve ever heard. The Republican Party isn’t a kingdom.

Lotta people want to refuse to read what someone says, for reasons that seem unclear.

Russia militarily opposes US interests and efforts to kill American soldiers where they can. China doesn’t do anything of the sort. It is possible that China could invade Taiwan, which would radically change the equation.

China being less bad than Russia doesn’t make China a great ally. It doesn’t even mean China doesn’t behave adversarially to the US, especially on certain economic issues. Interestingly it seems to be a rare point of agreement between Rs and Ds.

But based on history, both short and long, China is an internally focused power that really cares a whole lot about controlling its own citizens and entrenching government power. Its big foreign forays (the Belt and Road Initiative) even seem to be most focused on ensuring markets for Chinese made goods. Russia is a gangster state with a much greater external focus, far less internal control, and a far bloodier history.
Head still deep in the sand on China.

His parents confirmed he killed himself.
That is very sad considering his partner on Friday warned and told PGA tour officials to watch him.

Still know Vontae Davis COD and he died April 1 which is a solid 8 weeks ago - plenty of time for toxicology work.

Dr. TJ has a serious problem. Incorrectly blames a tragic death on the vaccine AGAIN.

What kind of sick **** sees a young death and his first instinct is to run to a message board for some kind of gotcha post? A pathetic man consumed by a cult mind virus.
You are pretty stupid for a doctor (not news to many). Where did I say the vax killed Grayson Murray? Answer, I didn't.

I do *believe* the vax got Eriksen, the Buffalo Bill, Bronny, and more, but don't expect the government to be forthright. Lots of younger, fitter guys than yours truly suffering from cardiac arrest and worse.

And, oh, Icky, $$$$$ NVDA popped another $70 today to $1130. So glad I had the *courage* to buy it at $65/share 51 months ago during the build up to the plandemic that forced you to take one for the team.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: ILisBest
If you think about it real hard, Grayson was so upset that Trump gave us vaccines he had to off himself in protest.

Dr. TJ was onto something.
Grayson probably read this board and killed himself because some deranged Biden supporter said the only cure was for MAGA to off itself.

What a privileged nutjob.

I'm not sure how he's wrong. A shockingly high percentage of our government healthcare spending is spent on people with terminal illnesses in their final year of life. That seems a bit unproductive. People should certainly be entitled to spend their own money on that, but should the taxpayers writ large foot the bill for what is pallative care??? It's a pretty hard, serious question.

Gates seems like a bugaboo of the right for whatever reason. I probably don't agree with most of his political views, but I don't see how he's become a lightning rod.

This is where things are headed. Obamacare was put in place to move us towards public healthcare. Once that happens, they will absolutely cut costs by not treating those that can’t be cured.

Have you ever dealt with Medicare? My grandmother’s care was denied multiple times towards the end of her life. 1st thing they took away was therapy, because they said she wasn’t progressing. All downhill from there. Very sad to see.

When they denied families access to sick patients during COVID, that was a step in this direction. Little doubt that people didn’t get the best care, and having no family there to advocate for them was part of it.

This is the argument for private healthcare for as long as it can be justified (age wise). But really old people getting public care ... it's a serious question that requires serious contemplation. How much should taxpayers fund "end of life" type care?

We have a massive debt, and the free money is running out. Old people are our biggest expense, by far. And they get more expensive the older they get.

Reactions: rillaman
You are pretty stupid for a doctor (not news to many). Where did I say the vax killed Grayson Murray? Answer, I didn't.

I do *believe* the vax got Eriksen, the Buffalo Bill, Bronny, and more, but don't expect the government to be forthright. Lots of younger, fitter guys than your trulyw suffering from cardiac arrest and worse.

And, oh, Icky, $$$$$ NVDA popped another $70 today to $1130. So glad I had the *courage* to buy it at $65/share 51 months ago during the build up to the plandemic that forced you to take one for the team.
Dr. TJ comes on here misdiagnosing an obvious suicide as a vaccine injury because he saw it on MAGA Twitter and then has the audacity to insult others. You’re so ****ing pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: dtrain79
Dr. TJ comes on here misdiagnosing an obvious suicide as a vaccine injury because he saw it on MAGA Twitter and then has the audacity to insult others. You’re so ****ing pathetic.
No, pathetic is ball-less fake doctor Icky who bends over for Joe while declaring DJT will fail. It takes a great deal of courage to say a stock will fail and then keep any little money you might have on the sidelines. Meanwhile, NVDA is a 1700 percent gain for me. Yes, it takes a pair to make money in the stock market. The truth is I have bought losers like EDFY in the past too. Part of the game.

Twitter is dead old man with a damaged heart. It is X. The reality is I saw Grayson died on DM after playing in the tournament. Unlike you with DJT, I did not declare the COD with certainty. I simply asked the question to which the all knowing Fake Doctor did not reply until the truth was released. Either way, it is quite sad. And I get it, with the MRNA in your body, you have to believe what Joe and Dr. Fauci told you - it is safe and effective.

So, Fake Doctor Icky, tell me, what killed Vontae 2 months ago?

No, pathetic is ball-less fake doctor Icky who bends over for Joe while declaring DJT will fail. It takes a great deal of courage to say a stock will fail and then keep any little money you might have on the sidelines. Meanwhile, NVDA is a 1700 percent gain for me. Yes, it takes a pair to make money in the stock market. The truth is I have bought losers like EDFY in the past too. Part of the game.

Twitter is dead old man with a damaged heart. It is X. The reality is I saw Grayson died on DM after playing in the tournament. Unlike you with DJT, I did not declare the COD with certainty. I simply asked the question to which the all knowing Fake Doctor did not reply until the truth was released. Either way, it is quite sad. And I get it, with the MRNA in your body, you have to believe what Joe and Dr. Fauci told you - it is safe and effective.

So, Fake Doctor Icky, tell me, what killed Vontae 2 months ago?

So basically you were only partially committed to your idiotic thought process?

I expect more from a diehard MAGAT.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT