ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

It is a matter of choice. If the workers want to wear a mask they can. I haven't worn one in months since the local mandates expired. But I run into many people every day, about 1/2 of the folks, that choose to wear masks. Their choice. You guys are all mask obsessed, why I can't figure out.

That is about as smart a rebuke as Devry. Dimwits .

Yep, and about what you deserve considering you never answer a question. Yes, let's hide the 14,000 hours of video because they will make Trump look bad!!

You seriously better find a better drug dealer, Stone-brain. You are going to need it.

Reactions: BigWill
It is a matter of choice. If the workers want to wear a mask they can. I haven't worn one in months since the local mandates expired. But I run into many people every day, about 1/2 of the folks, that choose to wear masks. Their choice. You guys are all mask obsessed, why I can't figure out.
I’m not obsessed with masks. Mask mandates are the issue. But people living in Florida don’t have to witness it like blue states do.

Reactions: Pipedor and bung23
The Biden Administration and its inexperienced and woefully under qualified high level appointees are reminiscent of when a communist dictator purges the generals and civic leaders. Production fails, military fails, the people are failed by their government and the incompetence of those put in charge.

This is a carefully orchestrated campaign by the media as the midterms approach….don’t trust CNN. They are part of the propaganda arm of the Democrats…

This is the second ocean front home Obama has purchased. He has no concern for the “rising” sea levels man-made climate change has caused. Just more evidence that the climate change accords the Democrats want the US to sign on to is a frigging joke.
Hn3zHQ1sgkYqnXRxOkrgLP-WbQ53TBRDDMHpwpNmrJI.jpg

This is a picture of Lenin in his Rolls Royce silver ghost….he had nine of them. The Marxists(liberal elite) always have a different rule for themselves than they do for the masses….

It’s not a matter of choice at all you dimwit. Your party is the one that is mask obsessed. I see you are following the liberal media playbook of accusing your enemy of what you did, a classic propaganda scheme from the Goebbels playbook.

OT-Apple Watch. In November my Apple Watch sent me a notice that I might have Atrial Fibrillation - once. I ignored it and nothing more until January 27 when it happened again. I of course ignored it again like any red blooded male would do but in February it was becoming almost daily so I finally made a doctor's appointment. I saw the cardiologist today and yep, it is true. He is going to try to control it with meds and I see him in 3.5 weeks to see if that worked. If not they have some other tricks up their sleeves.

I would have had no idea without the Apple Watch. Symptoms could be light headiness, shortness of breath or other similar stuff we usually ignore unless it becomes a problem. I apparently have caught it well before the problem stage, which in a really bad outcome can end in a stroke. And all because of a watch. Never have had covid, never have had surgery, pretty boring medically and hopefully will continue to be boring.

OT-Apple Watch. In November my Apple Watch sent me a notice that I might have Atrial Fibrillation - once. I ignored it and nothing more until January 27 when it happened again. I of course ignored it again like any red blooded male would do but in February it was becoming almost daily so I finally made a doctor's appointment. I saw the cardiologist today and yep, it is true. He is going to try to control it with meds and I see him in 3.5 weeks to see if that worked. If not they have some other tricks up their sleeves.

I would have had no idea without the Apple Watch. Symptoms could be light headiness, shortness of breath or other similar stuff we usually ignore unless it becomes a problem. I apparently have caught it well before the problem stage, which in a really bad outcome can end in a stroke. And all because of a watch. Never have had covid, never have had surgery, pretty boring medically and hopefully will continue to be boring.

Which version of the watch if I may ask?

That's good news catching anything early.

I have the Series 6 which cost $399 2 years ago. What is out now is a Series 7 and they will introduce a Series 8 in the Fall. I bought it because my old "dumb" watch finally broke and after a month I decided that I couldn't live without wearing a watch since I always have had once since teenage years. I only justified the cost because it works with my iPhone and I like to keep up with how technology is progressing.

So is the cost worth it? Depends on the user but since it notified me of a real health issue I'll probably get sucked into upgrading in another few years.

I have the Series 6 which cost $399 2 years ago. What is out now is a Series 7 and they will introduce a Series 8 in the Fall. I bought it because my old "dumb" watch finally broke and after a month I decided that I couldn't live without wearing a watch since I always have had once since teenage years. I only justified the cost because it works with my iPhone and I like to keep up with how technology is progressing.

So is the cost worth it? Depends on the user but since it notified me of a real health issue I'll probably get sucked into upgrading in another few years.

Yes, likely worth it - they are trying to imbed some pretty cool health sensor data going forward including blood sugar analysis.

I don't know that it is accurate, but the VO2 data is interesting. I had knee surgery 12/9 followed by COVID 2 weeks later and my VO2 dipped from 50 to 46 over that period. It has now returned to 50.

The heart rate monitor is very accurate too - especially at night.

Reactions: ILisBest
You guys are all mask obsessed, why I can't figure out.
You can’t figure it out after two years of arguing with us about it? Wow, you really are drunk.
We’re “mask obsessed” for two reasons. 1. They don’t work. 2. Politicians and paid-for “medical experts” want to force us to wear them. That shit’s not gonna fly with a lot of people.

And now Big Tech has a piece of your medical history. Not criticizing at all.... just sayin.

I’m not obsessed with masks. Mask mandates are the issue. But people living in Florida don’t have to witness it like blue states do.
It might be 50-50 down here now, without a current mandate.

I've always asked the question, what Biden policy can possibly impact Hunter Stone's life in a positive way. The answer arrived today. FREE Crack Pipes and Heroin dens! Fantastic, Stone! You are set.

Love mine (Watch 6). The only versions I skipped were Watch 3 and Watch 7. Love the ECG and Blood Oxygen sensors. Rumors that Watch 8 or 9 will finally have Blood pressure sensor. That's when I'll upgrade again

Reactions: Pipedor and Uncoach
Wonder how peer pressure is going to work (both ways) with a "recommended" decree., Cowardly IMO. End it or make it optional . . yes wording matters
Ours was essentially the same. Initially I had the same reaction you did. I changed my mind. I think they worded it that way so the karens of the faculty and moms wouldn’t flake out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Illini1959
Happy for your kids. Any school district that didn’t follow the TRO has dipshits for school board members.
Apparently our school board didn’t meet until last night. The superintendent announced Sunday night that we would be keeping masks and then the school board announced an emergency meeting. The kids still have to mask up on a bus because I guess there is a CDC order saying so.

• Angry
Reactions: bung23
Mostly False. You love to just make stuff up. I spend a decent amount of time in FL now that I have a place there. It is nowhere near 50% of people wearing masks where I am.

No one lives in or travels to Florida!

When I see people wearing masks, I think about their lack of intelligence and curiosity.

Reactions: bung23 and Uncoach
Mostly False. You love to just make stuff up. I spend a decent amount of time in FL now that I have a place there. It is nowhere near 50% of people wearing masks where I am.
Then you aren't where I am. You are pretty stupid to conclude that a state that covers 2 time zones, is an 12 hour drive end to end, has world class cities and the most rural of counties is identical everywhere to where you are. Get more familiar with your new state.

Then you aren't where I am.

1% of those hospitalized have been vaccinated, and 50% of people are wearing masks.

What bizarro world do you live in?

I went to the Nuggets game last night. Zero people wore a mask in the suite. Uber drivers to and from the game were maskless, and talked about how nice it was to see people’s face again.

Reactions: Uncoach
1% of those hospitalized have been vaccinated, and 50% of people are wearing masks.

What bizarro world do you live in?
What is bizarre about it? A lot of people feel very comfortable wearing masks even though it is not required any place. I was surprised at the increase. It was probably down to 10% at the end of last year. The increase coincided with Omicran variant going nuts, and the seasonal people coming back down. I am not sure which has caused the increase, or both.

What is bizarre about it? A lot of people feel very comfortable wearing masks even though it is not required any place. I was surprised at the increase. It was probably down to 10% at the end of last year. The increase coincided with Omicran variant going nuts, and the seasonal people coming back down. I am not sure which has caused the increase, or both.

I guess I’m just living in another world. Maybe 10% at the grocery store here. Even fewer everywhere else.

Reactions: ILisBest
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT