ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

We all saw more video than we care to see of the insurrection. DUH!
LOL. I saw Ashley Babbit get murdered. I saw some person getting the hell beat out of them by Capitol Police while on the ground. I saw a bunch of people wandering around within the ropes. I saw people in the chamber, but not destroying stuff. I saw Antifa types smashing windows while MAGA people pleaded with officers to intervene. I saw Ray Epps remove barricades.

You are still drunk but sober enough to know that the 14,000 hours that Nancy won’t release indicts the deep state.

Are you kidding me?!?! Stupid dems. How idiotic can those people be? Please don’t answer that….

The Biden Administration and its inexperienced and woefully under qualified high level appointees are reminiscent of when a communist dictator purges the generals and civic leaders. Production fails, military fails, the people are failed by their government and the incompetence of those put in charge.

LOL. I saw Ashley Babbit get murdered. I saw some person getting the hell beat out of them by Capitol Police while on the ground. I saw a bunch of people wandering around within the ropes. I saw people in the chamber, but not destroying stuff. I saw Antifa types smashing windows while MAGA people pleaded with officers to intervene. I saw Ray Epps remove barricades.

You are still drunk but sober enough to know that the 14,000 hours that Nancy won’t release indicts the deep state.
If that is what you saw, you are out of touch with reality to a greater extent than I imagined you were.

If that is what you saw, you are out of touch with reality to a greater extent than I imagined you were.
Did you not see those things? Did you not see the CNN reporter with the Antifa guy inside the Capitol on video saying “I can’t believe we did this?” Of course you didn’t. The worst failed coup attempt in history as an unarmed band of MAGA freaking had the Capitol, but left after absorbing 2 total deaths.

You are drunk and high. Once again, you don’t want the 14,000 hours of video released because they are damning to your side. If they were damning to Trump there would be an insurrection channel setup on cable replacing OANN looping the carnage.

You really are very dumb. And as I said, you are a disgusting person.

Did you not see those things? Did you not see the CNN reporter with the Antifa guy inside the Capitol on video saying “I can’t believe we did this?” Of course you didn’t. The worst failed coup attempt in history as an unarmed band of MAGA freaking had the Capitol, but left after absorbing 2 total deaths.

You are drunk and high. Once again, you don’t want the 14,000 hours of video released because they are damning to your side. If they were damning to Trump there would be an insurrection channel setup on cable replacing OANN looping the carnage.

You really are very dumb. And as I said, you are a disgusting person.
What a total clown. You are out of touch with reality. The CNN reporter and the ANTIFA guy celebrating. OH BOY!!! LOL 😜 🤪

This is the second ocean front home Obama has purchased. He has no concern for the “rising” sea levels man-made climate change has caused. Just more evidence that the climate change accords the Democrats want the US to sign on to is a frigging joke.

He bought this property awhile ago - it is the old Magnum PI house circa 1980-88. He tore it down and apparently put up a seawall which will cause severe erosion which equates to purposefully damaging the environment. Par for the course for elite liberals!

Hey @JeffT818 - another oceanfront home despite the impending disaster you are trying to solve with your EV!

Last edited:
A daughter of 1 of my employees was finally forced to take the vaccine because of her job. She currently has Bell's Palsy from the first shot.

The doctors on this board will tell you it is just a coincidence. The vaccine most certainly did not cause Bell's Palsy - see Gavin Newsome!

Reactions: bung23
273240365_489723062502774_3026563563609480479_n.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT