ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

So you NOW ADMIT the vaccine caused severe health injuries to people taking the vaccine ! You just disagree with the numbers ?

So a Dr Flip Flop moment for you !
Wrong again dumbass. The vaccines have serious side effects that are very similar to what you see in covid infections.

I posted about the side effects back in 2021.
Post in thread 'This affects us all'
https://illinois.forums.rivals.com/threads/this-affects-us-all.43388/post-1424309

The difference between you and I is I don’t make shit up. I also don’t allow politics to influence my opinions about medicine. I read facts and make judgments based on those facts. It’s my job.

You and Dr. TJ on the other hand post made up bullshit you read in your echo chambers that is specifically designed to fire you up.

Wrong again dumbass. The vaccines have serious side effects that are very similar to what you see in covid infections.

https://illinois.forums.rivals.com/threads/this-affects-us-all.43388/post-1424309

The difference between you and I is I don’t make shit up. I also don’t allow politics to influence my opinions about medicine. I read facts and make judgments based on those facts. It’s my job.

You and Dr. TJ on the other hand post made up bullshit you read in your echo chambers that is specifically designed to fire you up.
You should calm down, as the more studies come in the more the adverse effects come in from the policies directed by Dr Flip Flop and the Scarf Lady !

Were you aware that dirty masks killed more people worldwide than the "Spanish Flu" ?

Yes it took 100 years for the FACTS to come up !

Reactions: tjfleck6
You should calm down, as the more studies come in the more the adverse effects come in from the policies directed by Dr Flip Flop and the Scarf Lady !

Were you aware that dirty masks killed more people worldwide than the "Spanish Flu" ?

Yes it took 100 years for the FACTS to come up !
Save the bullshit. You were wrong about the 1 in 800 doses. You didn’t understand what you read. Just say that instead of whatever bullshit this is supposed to be.

I passed on one JD when you asked my families educational history.

He's on Mad Dog wife's side of the family, so I thought too far away.

But if you remember Pat Riley with NBA he trademarked "Threepeat" back in the day.

So this distant relative specializes in Patents and Trademarks !

We are looking into trademarking: "Pathetic Old Man."

Thanks for the idea ! Any profits will be earmarked for charity, like Tunnel for Towers !

• Haha
Reactions: Uncoach
Save the bullshit. You were wrong about the 1 in 800 doses. You didn’t understand what you read. Just say that instead of whatever bullshit this is supposed to be.
Counting pills gives you no more intelligence than the person relying on the correct count.

Just like my millions of strokes worldwide, that you poo pooed till you did more reading.

Counting pills gives you no more intelligence than the person relying on the correct count.

Just like my millions of strokes worldwide, that you poo pooed till you did more reading.
So now you’re resorting to insults. Pathetic. Washed up old has been can’t admit he was confused.

The vaccine is not causing millions of strokes worldwide. You were incorrect about that too.

"It's my job" to bend over for Joe and sacrifice civil liberties. Pathetic, but expected from you.

He

Hey Fake Dr. Bend Over for Joe!

Did you ever buy any NVDA? It closed at $125 today. My account says I paid $6.53 / share less than 52 months ago. Better yet, My Roth NVDA is up 2471% while my IRA NVDA is up 3795%. It’s pretty much turning into FU money. Meanwhile, DJT is down to 40 and had you shorted it you would have made a pretty 25 percent return. But, sadly you don’t have any balls to go along with your big mouth.

The best part is even being gone a couple of weeks I still pay $0 rent as I live in your head!
Oh Icky, it's been 6 days since this post. Did you buy any NVDA at $125? Had you bought some, you would already have a $11/share gain since it is now $136 / share. There are those of us in the game (me and Nancy), and those on the sidelines seeking a little bit of courage.

Nvidia - now the world's most valuable company and thanks to Dr. TJ, you knew about it years ago, yet did nothing. Totally expected.

Oh Icky, it's been 6 days since this post. Did you buy any NVDA at $125? Had you bought some, you would already have a $11/share gain since it is now $136 / share. There are those of us in the game (me and Nancy), and those on the sidelines seeking a little bit of courage.

Nvidia - now the world's most valuable company and thanks to Dr. TJ, you knew about it years ago, yet did nothing. Totally expected.

Replying to your own posts now. What a psychotic douche.

You have absolutely nothing to say about the actual study I shared, but instead just post the same ‘ol childish bullshit.

We all wish we were as heroic as you Dr. TJ.

Oh Icky, Vax rage is real - you demonstrate it most every time you post. You are just a small little guy who really isn't worth my time as noted by your highly pathetic responses to my substantive posts. For example, when I complimented you on your wisdom of saying DJT should be shorted at $53 your reply was enlightening!

Dr. TJ: "You stated, correctly, that DJT will fall but then didn’t monetize your knowledge."

Mature and non-vax damaged Icky: "Why are you so obsessed with my balls?"

• Haha
Reactions: ILisBest
Oh Icky, Vax rage is real - you demonstrate it most every time you post. You are just a small little guy who really isn't worth my time as noted by your highly pathetic responses to my substantive posts. For example, when I complimented you on your wisdom of saying DJT should be shorted at $53 your reply was enlightening!

Dr. TJ: "You stated, correctly, that DJT will fall but then didn’t monetize your knowledge."

Mature and non-vax damaged Icky: "Why are you so obsessed with my balls?"
So nothing. Would love to see the science behind your vax rage and vax damaged diagnosis.

You’ve posted about my balls 6 times now in the last week btw. Again, I’m not interested.

You are truly fantastic guy! Psychotic? Maybe. But, a very wealthy pyschotic douche thanks to the fact that I was able to take advantage of my knowledge since I have a pair.

Oop. Another balls post. Dr. TJ, you’ve missed your calling. Instead of using your Twitter cardiology specialty to misdiagnose suicides, you should’ve went into urology. You have a passion for it.

So nothing. Would love to see the science behind your vax rage and vax damaged diagnosis.

You’ve posted about my balls 6 times now in the last week btw. Again, I’m not interested.

Oop. Another balls post. Dr. TJ, you’ve missed your calling. Instead of using your Twitter cardiology specialty to misdiagnose suicides, you should’ve went into urology. You have a passion for it.

Again, Dr. TJ is a happy, covid-vaccine free, psychotic douche flush with F.U. NVDA money (not to mention several other great holdings). Since the question of your manhood has been settled, I will try to avoid the use of any questionable words that would trigger your highly unsettled mental state.

Agitate, altered mental status, Irritability, labile. Basically, a description of Icky!

• Haha
Reactions: BigWill
Again, Dr. TJ is a happy, covid-vaccine free, psychotic douche flush with F.U. NVDA money (not to mention several other great holdings). Since the question of your manhood has been settled, I will try to avoid the use of any questionable words that would trigger your highly unsettled mental state.

Agitate, altered mental status, Irritability, labile. Basically, a description of Icky!

We found a total of 11 reports describing 14 cases of psychiatric reactions;”

LOL. You’re such a joke.

So now you’re resorting to insults. Pathetic. Washed up old has been can’t admit he was confused.

The vaccine is not causing millions of strokes worldwide. You were incorrect about that too.
It's unfortunate that your life long counting has affected your recall. I claimed that millions were getting strokes, that's it.

Your fervor in attacking my posts with anger and profanity, like you do with other posters.
Leaves you no time for research in a calm demeanor, you must print profanity and weak insults too fast for real science.

Should I charge you for trademark violations ?

Reactions: tjfleck6
It's unfortunate that your life long counting has affected your recall. I claimed that millions were getting strokes, that's it.

Your fervor in attacking my posts with anger and profanity, like you do with other posters.
Leaves you no time for research in a calm demeanor, you must print profanity and weak insults too fast for real science.

Should I charge you for trademark violations ?
So rather than just admit you were wrong you’re going to claim you were just talking about strokes in general? Pathetic.

We got the 2 Moderna shots and luckily and unlike me didn't have the Stroke reaction that I and Millions did !
Stroke reaction? Did you just mistype. Stop being dishonest.

Still nothing to say about your misinterpretation of the 1 in 800 doses claim? I gave you the entire study it came from. Just going to insult me instead. Pathetic.

We found a total of 11 reports describing 14 cases of psychiatric reactions;”

LOL. You’re such a joke.
I just said a prayer for you. I do understand why you are angry and bitter - the authority figures from Fauci, Biden, WHO, Chris Wallace, Mika & Joe, the CDC and so forth all told you it was safe and effective. It is really sad what the vax has done to people like you and I hope the Kansas lawsuit is the first of many and hopefully one day soon you can be close to whole again.

Have a great week, friend.

• Love
Rich is loud. Wealth is silent.
I highly doubt you would know. The fact of the matter is most everyone who knows me has zero idea. I drive a car manufactured in December of 1990 which has no A/C in Phoenix and is completely beat up. I'd tell you how to accumulate wealth, but it would be wasted effort on my part. So, I won't.

Honestly, I have been hyping NVDA on this board for 4 years (also hyped RDS in December 2018 shortly after his Trump fueled election victory) - you had your shot at generational wealth and blew it. My broker bought it 7 years ago in May and October 2017. That guy is brilliant.

I just said a prayer for you
The guy pestering folks for taking a vaccine 3 years ago and constantly bragging about his **** you money is praying for us. What a ****ing hypocrite.

I highly doubt you would know. The fact of the matter is most everyone who knows me has zero idea. I drive a car manufactured in December of 1990 which has no A/C in Phoenix and is completely beat up. I'd tell you how to accumulate wealth, but it would be wasted effort on my part. So, I won't.

Honestly, I have been hyping NVDA on this board for 4 years (also hyped RDS in December 2018 shortly after his Trump fueled election victory) - you had your shot at generational wealth and blew it. My broker bought it 7 years ago in May and October 2017. That guy is brilliant.
Completely missed the point my man. You obviously have no idea what wealth really is.

The guy pestering folks for taking a vaccine 3 years ago and constantly bragging about his **** you money is praying for us. What a ****ing hypocrite.

Completely missed the point my man. You obviously have no idea what wealth really is.
Wealth must be calling people psychotic douches and old has been man. Honestly, I have learned a lot from you - mostly on what not to do in life.

Those who need prayers and receive them are often the least appreciative. Dude, please don’t kill yourself. Think of your kids and wife. If you need help, the 6 of us here are willing to help. Just call 988, friend.

• Love
Wealth must be calling people psychotic douches and old has been man. Honestly, I have learned a lot from you - mostly on what not to do in life.

Those who need prayers and receive them are often the least appreciative. Dude, please don’t kill yourself. Think of your kids and wife. If you need help, the 6 of us here are willing to help. Just call 988, friend.
So far you’ve told me I’m vax injured, have heart problems, and it appears you actually believe the vaccine causes mental health side effects. You celebrate when people tragically die in the hopes that it’ll prove something about a vaccine. Now you’re preaching to me while also telling me not to kill myself? Psychotic douche seems right on the money.

So far you’ve told me I’m vax injured, have heart problems, and it appears you actually believe the vaccine causes mental health side effects. You celebrate when people tragically die in the hopes that it’ll prove something about a vaccine. Now you’re preaching to me while also telling me not to kill myself? Psychotic douche seems right on the money.

Crime is way down dude - check the stats!

It’s the old does a bear crap in the woods argument if it never gets reported

Crime is so bad in NYC that the good mayor and Governor want to ban masks as people wearing them are up to no good and can’t be identified

Only cowards wear masks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT