ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

What were you just saying about rent free?

Pathetic.
Poor Icky, NVDA up another $7 per share since the the last update at $125. Now almost $132. DJT down another 10 percent, but with your balls in Hillary’s lockbox, you aren’t making any money on your correct call.

Yeah, Icky, I think of YOU whenever they “improve” the vax. You are the poster boy for the vax, prostate for Joe! Good, Icky.

Poor Icky, NVDA up another $7 per share since the the last update at $125. Now almost $132. DJT down another 10 percent, but with your balls in Hillary’s lockbox, you aren’t making any money on your correct call.

Yeah, Icky, I think of YOU whenever they “improve” the vax. You are the poster boy for the vax, prostate for Joe! Good, Icky.
Jesus Christ dude. I know you’re a big Gays for Trump guy, but enough talk about my balls and prostate. I’m happily married.

• Haha
Reactions: bung23
Jesus Christ dude. I know you’re a big Gays for Trump guy, but enough talk about my balls and prostate. I’m happily married.
Congrats! You are a broken “man”. Lack of balls is a euphemism for stating the fact that you lack courage. You stated, correctly, that DJT will fall but then didn’t monetize your knowledge. Bending over for Joe isn’t literal - it just illustrates that you submitted to Joe’s unconstitutional mandate thereby strengthening Joe/Democrats ability to control you, your kids, your wife, and all Americans in the future.

Have a good weekend Ickster! What do you have against gays? I’m a huge fan of Richard Grenell due to his accomplishments and smarts. His sexual preferences are irrelevant to me. Same goes with Mayor Pete who is just plain incompetent.

Reactions: ILisBest
Congrats! You are a broken “man”. Lack of balls is a euphemism for stating the fact that you lack courage. You stated, correctly, that DJT will fall but then didn’t monetize your knowledge. Bending over for Joe isn’t literal - it just illustrates that you submitted to Joe’s unconstitutional mandate thereby strengthening Joe/Democrats ability to control you, your kids, your wife, and all Americans in the future.

Have a good weekend Ickster! What do you have against gays? I’m a huge fan of Richard Grenell due to his accomplishments and smarts. His sexual preferences are irrelevant to me. Same goes with Mayor Pete who is just plain incompetent.
Why are you so obsessed with my balls?

• Haha
Reactions: tjfleck6
448466958_990683185834464_4847805251946648922_n.jpg

This is so unbelievably unconstitutional and it’s right in our faces…. Why can’t these people be held accountable for their illegal actions? This country is being forcefully and illegally changed into a one-party state ruled by the elite. We are in big trouble. I hope there are more people like @ILisBest , @tjfleck6 , @flight 33 and @Uncoach than there are people like @stoneaxe27 or this country as we know it and love it is toast.

We posted this almost the exact same time. California is complete progressive garbage.
Mary Anne's old Dentist in NJ, lived in San Diego and his Daughter stayed and eventually married and had twin girls there.

The girls started kindergarten and the family moved to Jersey to escape this idiocy !

OK I swore I would not post for at least 6 months, but relapsed. This is the same NY POST that had the front page picture and story of Biden being disoriented and walking away from the leaders at the G7? Then everyone legit revealed he was walking toward and talking to and greeting the military parachutists. The NY POST doctored the picture and LIED! You like being lied to. Keep reading and believing shit that feeds you false narrative.

OK I swore I would not post for at least 6 months, but relapsed. This is the same NY POST that had the front page picture and story of Biden being disoriented and walking away from the leaders at the G7? Then everyone legit revealed he was walking toward and talking to and greeting the military parachutists. The NY POST doctored the picture and LIED! You like being lied to. Keep reading and believing shit that feeds you false narrative.
Weird you dont mention NBC news. Weird you haven’t commented on mayorkas(POS) admitting to transferring illegals in. Btw, Obama is running the show. Keep moving the goalposts .

Last edited:
Irony?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT