ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

A declared Democrat Arizona US Senate candidate was just busted for stealing the KeyFob for Maricopa County. Shocking, I know. Everything is fine in Arizona. That's why Fox was able to call Arizona in 2020 within 10 minutes! A state that Biden "won" by a hefty 11,000 votes. How long did it take them to call Florida which Trump won decisively in a state with well run elections?

Meanwhile, the "Republican" in charge of Maricopa elections is voting for Biden.

That Maricopa Country Republican is a joke. I understand Republicans not wanting to vote for Trump, the the idea of actively desiring the opponent to win is truly mindboggling considering what a mess Obama's third term has been.

That Maricopa Country Republican is a joke. I understand Republicans not wanting to vote for Trump, the the idea of actively desiring the opponent to win is truly mindboggling considering what a mess Obama's third term has been.
That guy ran to CNN all the time. Just this week his opponent who is in the Arizona Senate currently wasn't invited to the debate. Oh, PBS invited him to the debate, but they sent the invite to his Arizona Senate Office. The issue - the Arizona Senate is out of session and he is legally not able to use the office when out of session or for campaign purposes. PBS called it an oversight, but who really believes them? During the debate, this Biden supporter said his opponent was too scared to debate. A true little Adam or Paul Ryan. LIE, LIE, LIE.

Note how the press calls the perp in the theft of the Maricopa County election center's KeyFob and Keys a "Temporary Election Worker" and not a Democrat US Senate from Arizona candidate. FakeNews going to fake, but Train and others tell me Arizona election fraud was a big old conspiracy.

449086682_467769729285098_3110150336595051963_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Uncoach
I’m disappointed every time I see Mr. Sulu get caught being a hypocritical leftist. It hurts my Trekkie soul.

I can imagine, David. We wouldn’t be concerned with the poopy immigration bill the Dems and RINO’s came up with in the Senate.

Reactions: ILisBest
This is absolutely hilarious. Several other clips with questions from other Aussie media members result in the same hilarity.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT