ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

I have mixed feelings on this one…
I have a daughter. Adopted. From another country. I didn’t go get her so the DC warmongers could sign her up to go fight something only the globalist elites want. I don’t have mixed feelings at all. If the military wasn’t concerned with going woke, they would be meeting their voluntary quotas.

I have a daughter. Adopted. From another country. I didn’t go get her so the DC warmongers could sign her up to go fight something only the globalist elites want. I don’t have mixed feelings at all. If the military wasn’t concerned with going woke, they would be meeting their voluntary quotas.
I’m not disagreeing with you but my sons don’t need to be fighting in Europe or the Middle East for the benefit of foreign countries.

Nothing better than being a victim in this country. Apparently the white supremacists are terrible at being white supremacists, so liberals pick up the slack.
That’s fvcking disgusting…. Just like Smollett or whatever his name is…
There are enough legitimate problems in this country without making up a bunch of bullshit

I’m not disagreeing with you but my sons don’t need to be fighting in Europe or the Middle East for the benefit of foreign countries.
They don’t. The DC globalists need this to happen, because stock prices/business needs to be good in the MIC.

None of this is surprising. The Dems have spent recent years minimizing the differences between boys and girls. They want everyone to believe that gender is a feeling. Biden and the Dems will gladly send girls off to fight Russia.

Imagine still thinking that Democrats care about protecting women.

None of this is surprising. The Dems have spent recent years minimizing the differences between boys and girls. They want everyone to believe that gender is a feeling. Biden and the Dems will gladly send girls off to fight Russia.

So overwhelmingly women vote for these warmongers…..

Reactions: Uncoach
So overwhelmingly women vote for these warmongers…..

I think that will shift, much like we are seeing a shift with minorities. Women are just finding out they aren’t part of the liberal “victim class”. Just like the Jews found out in recent months.

If there was a resumption of the draft (highly unlikely unless there was a major war), the US would likely follow Israel's program for the IDF. It seems to have worked well for Israel.

If there was a resumption of the draft (highly unlikely unless there was a major war), the US would likely follow Israel's program for the IDF. It seems to have worked well for Israel.

I'll have to look into it, not real familiar with their program. If you could summarize briefly, I'd appreciate it. But understand if you don't have time for that.

Reactions: bung23
I'll have to look into it, not real familiar with their program. If you could summarize briefly, I'd appreciate it. But understand if you don't have time for that.
Women are in mostly support roles. They do not serve in the infantry. Exemptions for marriage and pregnancy. Not called up after age of 24 generally. Have alternative service for religious reasons that are narrowly defined.

Last edited:
Women are in mostly support roles. They do not serve in the infantry. Exemptions for marriage and pregnancy. Not called up after age of 24 generally. Have alternative service for religious reasons that are narrowly defined.
Yeah. I personally know a girl who had significant issues after serving in a supposed "support role" in Iraq. IED blew up someone close to her, she was injured in the same explosion. She's physically fine, but still struggles with PTSD many years later.

These are a few specific women and their duties/experiences from Oct 7 time frame

State of Kansas has filed suit against Pfizer for adverse severe health issues with their Covid 19 vaccine. Heart issues, fertility, pregnant issues.

1 in 800 doses, with the recipient having severe health issues.

Reactions: tjfleck6
Here you go:

11different sell trades of PLTR call options. I bought between 1 call and 50 call options at various times, always averaging down, which I don't recommend ! (control 100 up to 5,000 shares per trade/call.)
Total trades 11 out. ( 5 to 50 sell calls)
Closed the position out today.
Average trades = 111 % gains AVERAGE per trade.

The calls were ALL due to expire 06/21/2024, which is why I closed out the positions on the plus $ side.

Rule # 4: Don't be a pig, when you are up !
PLTR

Bought heavy again on the dip !
now 6 more sell to close, PLTR call option trades, expire 06/21 or 06/28, between 5 - 20 calls.

All 6 up over 100 % that makes 15, now 17 trades in a row up 100 % +

Holding 06/28 to see what happens, disregarding Rule # 4 ! Oink, oink.

Last edited:
Yeah. I personally know a girl who had significant issues after serving in a supposed "support role" in Iraq. IED blew up someone close to her, she was injured in the same explosion. She's physically fine, but still struggles with PTSD many years later.
In the very unlikely case of a draft, I think it is very likely that both men and women will be selected. Not saying it is good or bad but just what I think will happen.

1 in 800 doses, with the recipient having severe health issues.
This is not true. You need to retake biostats.
You’re citing the risk difference, not the actual adverse events. It was 12.5 per 10,000 doses. 139 SAEs doses in vaccine group. 97 SAEs in placebo.

Again, give it a rest with your exaggerated bullshit. The side effects are concerning enough without dumbasses like you misinterpreting the statistics.

Here’s the study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9428332/

The side effects of the covid vaccines are similar to what is seen in actual covid cases, slightly higher for some SAEs. That’s why the vaccine group and placebo group have such similar numbers.

Moderna actually had more incidents of myocarditis in the placebo group. Cardiac injury same in both.

Here’s the actual recorded SAEs:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9428332/ (Pfizer)

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9428332/ (Moderna)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: tjfleck6
In the very unlikely case of a draft, I think it is very likely that both men and women will be selected. Not saying it is good or bad but just what I think will happen.
You said they would be in a “support” role. How is getting blasted by an IED a support role? “Support roles” led to plenty of US military deaths/permanent injuries for those in Nam FI. If the DC warmongers want to support the MIC so badly and create a bigger war in Europe, they can send their own kids to war. F ‘em. The first thing these dip$hit DCers need to figure out is why they are not coming close to recruiting quotas. It’s an easy answer and an easy fix, but Biden’s puppet masters would rather promote far left agendas.

edited for spelling...well fat fingers hitting a W instead of an E.

Last edited:
Reactions: bung23 and ILisBest
Wow, the Chinese are everywhere. It's a good thing Train is focused on Russia - the real problem! Why does the US allow Chinese students access to American universities?

Another young woman killed by a migrant. Also attacked a 9 year old girl. He killed a woman in El Salvador too.

I think “kids are resilient” is being replaced by “girls and women and resilient”. Unless, of course, they are dead.
Time for you to vote Trump. Now, Colorado is losing population which surprised me.

Reactions: ILisBest
Don't forget the forced vaccination program which led to the dismissal of over 20,000 active and reserve troops.
Then, double that number for people who won't sign up due to the vax & woke policies, and you have a real problem which continues to this day now that the threat of a real world war looms thanks to warmongers supporting the dictator Zelensky in his war against the dictator Putin.

Illinois is hilarious. The powers that be just continue to do things to dig a larger financial hole.

“Undocumented immigrants must still pass a driving test, have valid insurance, provide identification documents and prove Illinois residency for at least one year.”

With everything that needs to be documented, how are they undocumented? They aren’t. They are illegal aliens.

Last edited:

Pretty important race…
@rillaman ?

Trump was right just about everything…
And credit to Trump and his team for seemingly running a great campaign. Proof? The Fake News can only use the Democrats/DOJ lawfare against Trump. He's not really saying anything that they can use to mislead the public.

And FakeNews CNN thinks they have pulled a fast one by using muted mikes in the debate. Advantage, Trump. Trump can be his own worst enemy and now the moderators will have to step in to save Biden. I believe some were offended by Trump speaking truth in the middle of his opponent's time, too. As the drugs wear off, it will be increasingly difficult for Biden to fill 90 seconds.

This is not true. You need to retake biostats.
You’re citing the risk difference, not the actual adverse events. It was 12.5 per 10,000 doses. 139 SAEs doses in vaccine group. 97 SAEs in placebo.

Again, give it a rest with your exaggerated bullshit. The side effects are concerning enough without dumbasses like you misinterpreting the statistics.

Here’s the study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9428332/

The side effects of the covid vaccines are similar to what is seen in actual covid cases, slightly higher for some SAEs. That’s why the vaccine group and placebo group have such similar numbers.

Moderna actually had more incidents of myocarditis in the placebo group. Cardiac injury same in both.

Here’s the actual recorded SAEs:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9428332/ (Pfizer)

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9428332/ (Moderna)
So you NOW ADMIT the vaccine caused severe health injuries to people taking the vaccine ! You just disagree with the numbers ?

So a Dr Flip Flop moment for you !

• Haha
Reactions: tjfleck6 and bung23
PLTR

Bought heavy again on the dip !
now 6 more sell to close, PLTR call option trades, expire 06/21 or 06/28, between 5 - 20 calls.

All 6 up over 100 % that makes 15, now 17 trades in a row up 100 % +

Holding 06/28 to see what happens, disregarding Rule # 4 ! Oink, oink.

Rule # 4 kept ringing in my head.

Closed out all my call positions with PLTR this AM (Tues.)
Sell to close, was executed at 190 % gain last trade.

18 trades in a row with ABOVE 100 % gain per trade !

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT