ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

Information released from the National Use-of-Force Data Collection in June 2024 reflects data from 72 percent of the law enforcement population participating in the collection. The following is a breakdown of the types of use-of-force events reported from April 1, 2023, through March 31, 2024:

The number of incidents will be publicly released when 80 percent participation levels are met.

From fbi.gov

Your welcome, good luck with the recced trade !

Just remember the TWO rules of investing; 1, You got to be in it to win it. 2. If you can't afford to lose it, stay away.

Mutual funders should research no load versus load funds and administrative fees.
Before placing large amounts of their funds.
Rule #3. Post it or it didn’t happen.

Rule #3. Post it or it didn’t happen.

Here you go:

11 different sell trades of PLTR call options. I bought between 1 call and 50 call options at various times, always averaging down, which I don't recommend ! (control 100 up to 5,000 shares per trade/call.)
Total trades 11 out. ( 5 to 50 sell calls)
Closed the position out today.
Average trades = 111 % gains AVERAGE per trade.

The calls were ALL due to expire 06/21/2024, which is why I closed out the positions on the plus $ side.

Rule # 4: Don't be a pig, when you are up !

Information released from the National Use-of-Force Data Collection in June 2024 reflects data from 72 percent of the law enforcement population participating in the collection. The following is a breakdown of the types of use-of-force events reported from April 1, 2023, through March 31, 2024:

The number of incidents will be publicly released when 80 percent participation levels are met.

From fbi.gov

Read the second paragraph real close. The stats are literally a comparison of the departments that submitted in both Q1 2023 and Q1 2024. If you didn’t submit in both, you aren’t part of the comparison.

This was obviously how they had to do it to get a valid comp, but they are explaining it clearly here.

The 28% of non-submitting departments aren’t in the comparison at all. Arguably they could reveal an even bigger decrease when added (or a slightly lesser decrease), but more likely they wouldn’t make much difference.

Stop trying to argue about the data because you don’t like it. It’s like explaining how the scoreboard is wrong when the game ends. Maybe you don’t like the score, but it is what it is. Crime is massively down since 2022. And it ain’t Biden doing it.

What I’m enjoying most is how all this crime reduction to fruition literally as I said it was coming … like I had a crystal ball lol.

I suggest you ride the NYC subway system after dark. Be CCDW !

A few years ago my two members of the NYPD commuted and were unarmed to and from work !

A year or so ago, I convinced them to carry CCDW everywhere they go. She drives to the Brons, he takes two trains to NYC, then the subway to lower Manhattan. Both CCDW that are authorized by Name and Caliber.

Since I joined the NJSP in the early 70's, they have been REQUIRED you CCDW everywhere, when you leave your home. I used off duty a Colt Agent Rev 2 inch .38 Cal or a Walther PPK in .380 short. (the 007 gun !).

Crystol ball is right ! LOL.

Here you go:

11 different sell trades of PLTR call options. I bought between 1 call and 50 call options at various times, always averaging down, which I don't recommend ! (control 100 up to 5,000 shares per trade/call.)
Total trades 11 out. ( 5 to 50 sell calls)
Closed the position out today.
Average trades = 111 % gains AVERAGE per trade.

The calls were ALL due to expire 06/21/2024, which is why I closed out the positions on the plus $ side.

Rule # 4: Don't be a pig, when you are up !
Right over your head

He
I’ve been on these Illini message boards for over 20 years and have seen it all.

BigWill and Dr. TJ bragging about their trades to the 6 people who read the Rivals free board is easily the most pathetic thing I’ve seen.

Congrats.
Hey Fake Dr. Bend Over for Joe!

Did you ever buy any NVDA? It closed at $125 today. My account says I paid $6.53 / share less than 52 months ago. Better yet, My Roth NVDA is up 2471% while my IRA NVDA is up 3795%. It’s pretty much turning into FU money. Meanwhile, DJT is down to 40 and had you shorted it you would have made a pretty 25 percent return. But, sadly you don’t have any balls to go along with your big mouth.

The best part is even being gone a couple of weeks I still pay $0 rent as I live in your head!

You asked, I answered.

Too bad that I am always truthful !

I gave you free Mutual Fund advise that you may not get from a CFP or your average Series 6 or 7 rep. (6 can only sell mutual funds, 7 basically everything).

The CFP is a marketing device.

I knew a guy that put his Mom's $ 400,000 sale/profit of her home into different load funds all under $ 10,000, he would get the maximum commission on each trade ! Rather than the commission reduction from one large trade or several in the same family of funds.

He eventually lost his Security License (rightfully so) and he opened up several Yoga places.

Last edited:
He

Did you ever buy any NVDA? It closed at $125 today. My account says I paid $6.53 / share less than 52 months ago. Better yet, My Roth NVDA is up 2471% while my IRA NVDA is up 3795%. It’s pretty much turning into FU money. Meanwhile, DJT is down to 40 and had you shorted it you would have made a pretty 25 percent return. But, sadly you don’t have any balls to go along with your big mouth.

The best part is even being gone a couple of weeks I still pay $0 rent as I live in your head!
A wonderful event, congrats !

Something that happens rarely, like averaging over 100 % gain in 11 consecutive trades, in the same security , and we are making someone mad or jealous at the same time !

Reactions: tjfleck6
It's not beyond the pale, that Hunter's convictions on the firearms application could be appealed for a 2nd Amendment issue !

Certainly he doesn't deserve jail time at this time. The IRS tax issues are another matter.

A wonderful event, congrats !

Something that happens rarely, like averaging over 100 % gain in 11 consecutive trades, in the same security , and we are making someone mad or jealous at the same time !
There are always losers, too - I pretty much bury them from memory. But, EDFY was a loser for me. There were others, too like Lucent. However, XOM, ABBV, AAPL, NVDA, ORCL and many others more than make up for the unwise picks.

Thing is, I have been touting NVDA for years on this free board for “6” people. His derangement, hatred, and lack of courage/wherewithal did not allow him to get on the NVDA freight-train. It still has a significant run too as companies can’t get enough of their chips for todays AI buzzword.

He

My point remains.

• Haha

This imbecile is a friggin train wreck…. Get this pathetic, demented old fool the hell out of the White House!!!

So Kevin Spacey simultaneously didn’t know who Epstein was, but also knew that he put Clinton at risk. Again, it’s tough to lie all the time, because you can’t keep your story straight.

He knew, they all knew. He wasn’t worried about Clinton and the young girls being on the flights. They were there for the young girls on the flights.

Reactions: bung23

So Kevin Spacey simultaneously didn’t know who Epstein was, but also knew that he put Clinton at risk. Again, it’s tough to lie all the time, because you can’t keep your story straight.

He knew, they all knew. He wasn’t worried about Clinton and the young girls being on the flights. They were there for the young girls on the flights.

Pretty sure Kevin Spacey prefers dudes.

Pretty sure Kevin Spacey prefers dudes.

While true, I tend to believe that people who rape kids don’t have the highest standards. One can prefer guys, and still go after girls.

He’s had relationships with women. I’m guessing for him, it’s more about power.

• Angry
Reactions: BigWill
There are always losers, too - I pretty much bury them from memory. But, EDFY was a loser for me. There were others, too like Lucent. However, XOM, ABBV, AAPL, NVDA, ORCL and many others more than make up for the unwise picks.

Thing is, I have been touting NVDA for years on this free board for “6” people. His derangement, hatred, and lack of courage/wherewithal did not allow him to get on the NVDA freight-train. It still has a significant run too as companies can’t get enough of their chips for todays AI buzzword.
Everyone has losers, even me !

I sold out on BK calls today and lost about 40 % on that trade, the key is to know "it's not a zero sum game" as less risk tolerant posters espouse attempting to insult us for no reason other than jealousy of their hum drum uninteresting lives.

I don't know your age, but advise that the IRS has rules about Roth IRA's and you are forced to withdraw % at specific ages.

So my free ex-Series 7 & 24 advice is to consult a tax professional and to start withdrawal legal amounts from the Roth, if its big $ and place them in tax free investments.

Much success.

Everyone has losers, even me !

I sold out on BK calls today and lost about 40 % on that trade, the key is to know "it's not a zero sum game" as less risk tolerant posters espouse attempting to insult us for no reason other than jealousy of their hum drum uninteresting lives.

I don't know your age, but advise that the IRS has rules about Roth IRA's and you are forced to withdraw % at specific ages.

So my free ex-Series 7 & 24 advice is to consult a tax professional and to start withdrawal legal amounts from the Roth, if its big $ and place them in tax free investments.

Much success.
I am still too young to withdraw penalty-free from any IRA. I've been told the best course is to max out your lower-tax rate income from the IRA via withdrawal. Withdrawing more will result in higher taxes. As for the ROTH, will have to figure that one out - I'd guess it is a supplemental at this point. Allowing it to grow tax free for as long as possible is the goal. The beauty of ROTH and IRA NVDA is some of it can be sold without capital gains consequences. The non-IRA NVDA is something that I am stuck with until death. Great for the kids!

Reactions: BigWill
Disney and Gov. Ron DeSantis of Florida have finally ended their feud, clearing the way for $17 billion in planned development at Walt Disney World near Orlando.
On Wednesday night, the Central Florida Tourism Oversight District — an entity that Mr. DeSantis took over in 2022, ending 55 years of Disney control and sparking multiple lawsuits — gave the company a big part of what it wanted all along: a locked-in, long-term plan for expanding Disney World. At least for the next 15 years, the length of the new agreement, Disney can develop the resort without worrying about interference by Florida politicians.
Put bluntly, state leaders can no longer use growth at the 25,000-acre resort as a political weapon, as Mr. DeSantis did two years ago after Disney said it would fight to repeal a state education law that opponents called anti-gay.
Jeff Vahle, the president of Disney World, said in a statement that the agreement would support “the growth of this global destination, fueling the Florida economy.” It gives Disney the ability to build a fifth theme park, add three small parks, expand retail and office space and build 14,000 hotel rooms, for a resort total of nearly 54,000.

Reactions: BigWill and Uncoach
Disney and Gov. Ron DeSantis of Florida have finally ended their feud, clearing the way for $17 billion in planned development at Walt Disney World near Orlando.
On Wednesday night, the Central Florida Tourism Oversight District — an entity that Mr. DeSantis took over in 2022, ending 55 years of Disney control and sparking multiple lawsuits — gave the company a big part of what it wanted all along: a locked-in, long-term plan for expanding Disney World. At least for the next 15 years, the length of the new agreement, Disney can develop the resort without worrying about interference by Florida politicians.
Put bluntly, state leaders can no longer use growth at the 25,000-acre resort as a political weapon, as Mr. DeSantis did two years ago after Disney said it would fight to repeal a state education law that opponents called anti-gay.
Jeff Vahle, the president of Disney World, said in a statement that the agreement would support “the growth of this global destination, fueling the Florida economy.” It gives Disney the ability to build a fifth theme park, add three small parks, expand retail and office space and build 14,000 hotel rooms, for a resort total of nearly 54,000.
Hey , did you see mayorkas admit g to transporting illegals like we all told you ? He is one of your own !

It is agreed that RDS won the Disney issues and Disney has lost billions of shareholder value.

Historically voting has been done on Nov 5 th, with people voting at their local polling place !

Why is that changing ?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT