ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

Berenson was continually castigated and cancelled for two years.

Now he's your favorite ?

Reactions: tjfleck6
The people have spoken @JeffT818 and @stoneaxe27 - a month into the new COVID booster campaign only 1 in 25 Americans have gotten the latest death jab. Two months into the campaign the number of Americans who got it increased from 4 percent to 8.5 percent (just over 2 in 25 Americans). Did you get it Jeff?

If you got it on Day 1 of the campaign (9/1/22) you would be due for the next booster in about 17 days.....

I received the first two shots in April 2021.
A booster in November 2021. I had Covid in April 2022. Based on a discussion with my primary care doctor, I just received the new booster this month. Given that I am 60, the vaccine poses less risk than Covid.

Just purchased a Solar Power Generator, with 220 W reflective solar collector panels, 20 ' extension cords from the panels to the generator, and a tower, oscillating, heater fan with remote.

NOT as the only heat source, but as a supplement to hot water baseboard, oil heat furnace, idea is to keep furnace temp control at about 60 and supplement the interior room temps, while reducing using oil.

The solar generator can be recharged by electric cord plug -in (defeats the purpose), solar panels, or car cigarette lighter socket or a reserve battery. Reflective panels can collect sunlight on BOTH sides of the panels.

I'm getting ready....

Matt just installed pellet stove that's large enough to heat their side of the home and pallets of pellets. Works so well it's tropical
Doubt you’ll get much heat from 220 watts. Hell, most hair dryers are 1800 watts…..

So they just took a bunch of ballots and locked themselves into a building for 6 hours???
Seems legit…
And you wonder why we don’t trust your “democratic process”.

Doubt you’ll get much heat from 220 watts. Hell, most hair dryers are 1800 watts…..
FYI, the solar panels at 220 W are COLLECTORS that charge the Lith batteries back to full power. So that the generator will power the heater for the additional temps to make comfortable interior room heat. The tower heater operates at 3 different heat settings, the highest at 1,000 W.

I am only looking for less than 10 degrees as the generator supplies power to the tower heating unit, for a few hours a day.

You can also use the generator while the panels solar generate into the Lith battery while using tower heating. Essentially extending the run time for heat.

Reactions: bung23
FYI, the solar panels at 220 W are COLLECTORS that charge the Lith batteries back to full power. So that the generator will power the heater for the additional temps to make comfortable interior room heat. The tower heater operates at 3 different heat settings, the highest at 1,000 W.

I am only looking for less than 10 degrees as the generator supplies power to the tower heating unit, for a few hours a day.

You can also use the generator while the panels solar generate into the Lith battery while using tower heating. Essentially extending the run time for heat.
I’m looking at a setup from a company called Natures Generator. I’m not gonna be without juice if/when shit hits the fan…..

I hate to be a "prepper", but Brandon has Mary Anne concerned about basic living in the US. Hence my purchase of some solar capability and her buying large quantities of basic foodstuffs like flour, rice, salt, sugar and some canned goods.

It's not available dollars, but availability of basic supplies that American's take for granted.

Last edited:

I don't think there is some massive conspiracy here.

A mentally ill man came to threaten Pelosi. Paul Pelosi called the cops. The San Francisco cops are so scared to do their job, that they didn't react the way they should have. They were probably waiting for a mental health expert, because they didn't want to lose their jobs. Probably should have shot and killed the guy before he hammered Pelosi. They didn't even kill him after the attack, because they are so terrified to do their job. That's the conspiracy. The left's war on police almost resulted in Paul Pelosi being killed.

I don't think there is some massive conspiracy here.

A mentally ill man came to threaten Pelosi. Paul Pelosi called the cops. The San Francisco cops are so scared to do their job, that they didn't react the way they should have. They were probably waiting for a mental health expert, because they didn't want to lose their jobs. Probably should have shot and killed the guy before he hammered Pelosi. They didn't even kill him after the attack, because they are so terrified to do their job. That's the conspiracy. The left's war on police almost resulted in Paul Pelosi being killed.

It's obvious the dude in the home was Paul's love-toy. They blame MAGA when it is yet another attack by the Democrat party's left-wing illegal aliens: Vegas showgirls stabbed & Pelosi beaten in a lover's quarrel.

This whole government/big tech relationship is going to play a big role in ruining this country

“Including students studying or performing research remotely or virtually”

This is insane. F off Notre Dame

Will corrupt elections ever be stopped?

Reactions: BigWill
Yep, 81M people voted to freeze to death and in the most recent election they all voted for more of the same. Freeze all you stupid libs! This is what you believe and what you voted for

Too bad @stoneaxe27 wont be one of them since he votes against sanity too.

As for @JeffT818 , Phoenix is having its coldest November since 2000. Everything is 5-10 degrees below normal. The climate hoax which Jeff totally believes in - just like the Vax that only causes heart issues for youngsters, not old guys like him and Bruce Arians

Last edited:
Glad to see some things (this thread) never change :D
The TRUTH will set you free !

Fact; I did not have Wuhan/Covid.
Fact; WE and I were told the vaccine would protect us from Wuhan/Covid, NO side effects were mentioned.
Fact; Someone anticipated problems, so legislation was rammed thru to prevent legal actions for any reason with the companies making Billions from the vaccines.
Fact; After receiving my second shot of Moderna, 12 days later , I had a heart issue, that was some type of stroke, that made me unable to walk, because of weakness of my left side muscles.
Fact; There has been no interest to find OR examine WHY, I had a stroke.
Fact; The assumption IS that I am old and have medical issues. But I say that ALL health issues had been identified YEARS ago and properly medicated since.
Fact; We were lied to or sold a bill of goods.

Nope, there’s no indoctrination going on… and also, do not speak about the indoctrination that’s going on…

F the left

The left doesn’t seem to realize that this stuff just makes radical whites even more radical. The focus on race and gender just leads to more race/gender based attacks, and these f’n idiots don’t seem to realize it.

The left doesn’t seem to realize that this stuff just makes radical whites even more radical. The focus on race and gender just leads to more race/gender based attacks, and these f’n idiots don’t seem to realize it.

I totally reject your premise of radical whites. Even accepting that notion is offensive. Quite honestly, most people in this country aren't racist. Of course, the president of the USA sees a minority child and tells him he can steal a pumpkin. That's no joke. What say you Nancy/Nick (@nthomp )?

• Angry
Reactions: bung23 and BigWill
I totally reject your premise of radical whites. Even accepting that notion is offensive. Quite honestly, most people in this country aren't racist. Of course, the president of the USA sees a minority child and tells him he can steal a pumpkin. That's no joke. What say you Nancy/Nick (@nthomp )?

Sorry if it offends you. Part of the problem in today’s world is that people are too easily offended. There are radical people of all races. What do you call the person who hunted people down in the Buffalo grocery store?

It’s ok to admit there are radicals out there. The problem is, the insane focus on gender theory and race theory only enrages them more. We need to focus on getting them out of society, instead of focusing on every “microagression” that hurts feelings.

Last edited:
Reactions: Uncoach
Sorry if it offends you. Part of the problem in today’s world is that people are too easily offended. There are radical people of all races. What do you call the person who hunted people down in the Buffalo grocery store?

Yes, I totally reject the premise. Sorry that that offends you.

I call the Christmas Day killer in Wisconsin, Dylan Root in South Carolina, and the Colorado bar attacker murderers who should all be executed. Yes, their racist / homophobic garbage and also total anomalies.

I call the Christmas Day killer in Wisconsin, Dylan Root in South Carolina, and the Colorado bar attacker murderers who should all be executed. Yes, their racist / homophobic garbage and also total anomalies.

I’m not offended at all. Unfortunately, they aren’t total anomalies. We are encouraging them by focusing on this shit all the time. That’s why I get pissed when I see things like the University of Chicago is doing. Only encourages the tiny percent of radical racists that are out there. It’s Ok to admit they exist, especially when we see examples on a regular basis.

Reactions: Uncoach

It’s ok to admit there are radicals out there. The problem is, the insane focus on gender theory and race theory only enrages them more. We need to focus on getting them out of society, instead of focusing on every “microagression” that hurts feelings.

Criminals ARE coached how to testify by their Attorneys and fellow criminals to avoid the death penalty.

I’m not offended at all. Unfortunately, they aren’t total anomalies. We are encouraging them by focusing on this shit all the time. That’s why I get pissed when I see things like the University of Chicago is doing. Only encourages the tiny percent of radical racists that are out there. It’s Ok to admit they exist, especially when we see examples on a regular basis.
The 24x7 news cycle in cable tv, shouts out to the general American public that racist events happen ALL the time, when that isn't true.

The largest violence threat to teenage African Americans ISN'T whites, but OTHER African-Americans !

The justice system should be like me !

I care NOT, why someone committed an act of violence, but that he DID that act and must be punished correctly !

The 24x7 news cycle in cable tv, shouts out to the general American public that racist events happen ALL the time, when that isn't true.

The largest violence threat to teenage African Americans ISN'T whites, but OTHER African-Americans !

I’m more than aware of that. Stats hurt feelings, so we can’t talk about it.

More than 1 thing can be true.

- Black people are most likely to be murdered by other black people.

- CRT does not reduce racism, and can cause damage by pitting races against one another. It can also cause those already on the extremes to become more extreme.

Last edited:
Reactions: Uncoach and bung23
Criminals ARE coached how to testify by their Attorneys and fellow criminals to avoid the death penalty.

So you don’t believe he was motivated by race at all? His attorney thought that would help?

So you don’t believe he was motivated by race at all? His attorney thought that would help?
AS I STATED: I don't care why he did what he did ! I only want the Death Penalty !

Attorney's only try to confuse Juries.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT