ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

Where are you living?

Douglas County, Colorado. One of the healthiest areas In the country. Haven’t required masks indoors for a while. My parents have visited from Central Illinois several times, and always talk about how nice and normal it is.

Reactions: ILisBest
What is bizarre about it? A lot of people feel very comfortable wearing masks even though it is not required any place. I was surprised at the increase. It was probably down to 10% at the end of last year. The increase coincided with Omicran variant going nuts, and the seasonal people coming back down. I am not sure which has caused the increase, or both.
I do find it interesting that you have been telling us how effective and great masks are yet you haven’t been wearing one yourself.

But that’s the democrat way. Do as I say not as I do.

Apparently our school board didn’t meet until last night. The superintendent announced Sunday night that we would be keeping masks and then the school board announced an emergency meeting. The kids still have to mask up on a bus because I guess there is a CDC order saying so.

Prissy is going to say something about mask mandates today (?)

Or it appears I may be partially right. If the mask mandate goes back for schools, shit will get uglier.

Then you aren't where I am. You are pretty stupid to conclude that a state that covers 2 time zones, is an 12 hour drive end to end, has world class cities and the most rural of counties is identical everywhere to where you are. Get more familiar with your new state.
I didn't claim "my new state" to be 50 % masked. You did. So, tell yourself how big FL is.

Reactions: BigWill
Then you aren't where I am. You are pretty stupid to conclude that a state that covers 2 time zones, is an 12 hour drive end to end, has world class cities and the most rural of counties is identical everywhere to where you are. Get more familiar with your new state.
Why? You concluded that it is 50/50 in a state that takes 12 hours to drive end to end? Be precise Stone, where exactly do you live? Have you traveled end to end? Like everything else, the assumption is you are lying until you prove otherwise.

Here is a lefty Canadian journalist who vacationed and was absolutely appalled by the people of your state and your leadership. Get off the crack, read this article and get a glimpse of the reality that is Florida.

It’s easy to spot Canadians at restaurants, as we’re the ones properly masked and nervously sitting on the terrace, even in the rain.

Reactions: bung23
Douglas County, Colorado. One of the healthiest areas In the country. Haven’t required masks indoors for a while. My parents have visited from Central Illinois several times, and always talk about how nice and normal it is.

Colorado is one of the new go to states. I suggested to my 20 something son that it would be a good place to relocate to due to it being a booming state with beautiful geography.

Reactions: rillaman
Why? You concluded that it is 50/50 in a state that takes 12 hours to drive end to end? Be precise Stone, where exactly do you live? Have you traveled end to end? Like everything else, the assumption is you are lying until you prove otherwise.

Here is a lefty Canadian journalist who vacationed and was absolutely appalled by the people of your state and your leadership. Get off the crack, read this article and get a glimpse of the reality that is Florida.

It’s easy to spot Canadians at restaurants, as we’re the ones properly masked and nervously sitting on the terrace, even in the rain.
Shut up, you are an idiot! 🤪

• Haha

I hate to argue with a man from Canada that visited Florida for a week. I have travelled the state from tip to tip, and have been a seasonal resident since I was 5, and have lived here full time for about 40 years. The only thing I would agree with is that the bars and restaurants are packed. It is the height of our tourist season and the population increases from 25-50% depending where you live. However, all waiters, grocery store workers and medical workers are masked. The employers require it, and the mask wearing customers expect it. Plus I think the workers feel safer dealing with the public. About 50% of the people here are masked. Whether that is 40% or 60% I can't be sure.

Great reply Clownshow! Once again, when confronted with facts, you avoid and insult. You can't even tell us where this 50/50 county is located.

Your pants appear to be smoking - must have sat on your FREE Biden crack pipe.
🤪 🤡

I didn't claim "my new state" to be 50 % masked. You did. So, tell yourself how big FL is.
I take it you are not an Illinois graduate. You don't read very well. I never said the rate statewide in Florida was 50%, I said it was about 50% down where I am. Why are you knuckleheads so hellbent on proving that I am wrong or lying. Get lives.

I hate to argue with a man from Canada that visited Florida for a week. I have travelled the state from tip to tip, and have been a seasonal resident since I was 5, and have lived here full time for about 40 years. The only thing I would agree with is that the bars and restaurants are packed. It is the height of our tourist season and the population increases from 25-50% depending where you live. However, all waiters, grocery store workers and medical workers are masked. The employers require it, and the mask wearing customers expect it. Plus I think the workers feel safer dealing with the public. About 50% of the people here are masked. Whether that is 40% or 60% I can't be sure.

You just told us your 'area' went from 10 percent to 50 percent in a manner of weeks. I've traveled Florida from tip to tip as well. However, per your information, masking percentages in your area rose significantly with Omicron hype and fear brought to us by Biden and Fauci. So, you can't possibly judge the whole state - that's why I'm curious which county you live in. Don't worry, i won't visit :)

THIS SHOULD ANSWER YOUR QUESTION FLECK

Reactions: tjfleck6
Colorado is one of the new go to states. I suggested to my 20 something son that it would be a good place to relocate to due to it being a booming state with beautiful geography.

Tell him to get a Construction Mgmt degree. Never ending building out here, and a lot of $$ to be made.

I guess you are a fan and not a graduate. Read my preceding post.

Larry Ellison didn't graduate from Illinois. Do you have a point?

Biden’s State of the Union is March 1st. Coincidence, I’m sure.
He's going to take credit for the "winter of death" ending 21 days early. I'd send my free covid test kits back but they haven't arrived yet. The ones my wife ordered showed up 10 days ago but they were made in Korea.

As Democrats scramble and declare victory over COVID, let's note that Biden has killed 500,000 Americans with COVID in less than 13 months. Trump killed 400,000 in 12 months with no vaccines, no therapeutics, and no treatments available during the initial outbreak of COVID.

The fact that I am able to write this as Spring arrives in Phoenix is a tribute to my great fortune that I survived COVID despite my fake President flat-out telling me that I would die unless vaccinated during this winter of death. He killed a lot of people, but didn't get any of the unvaccinated people around me.

Just think about the hypocrisy here. When Texas and Florida eliminated mask mandates, the POTATUS called them "Neanderthals". New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts and even California (well, if you are vaccinated) have beaten Lord Pritzker to the punch and removed indoor mask mandates. What has Brandon and the liberal MSM said about these Democrat run states doing the same thing? Crickets. #FJB

Rumors of all Illinois mask mandates ending March 1.
It's the only way for Jabba to save face. By March 1 the Omicron surge is really gone, it will be warming up, people will be heading outside more and somehow his unpublished and unknown metrics that must be met will have been met.

As Democrats scramble and declare victory over COVID, let's note that Biden has killed 500,000 Americans with COVID in less than 13 months. Trump killed 400,000 in 12 months with no vaccines, no therapeutics, and no treatments available during the initial outbreak of COVID.

The fact that I am able to write this as Spring arrives in Phoenix is a tribute to my great fortune that I survived COVID despite my fake President flat-out telling me that I would die unless vaccinated during this winter of death. He killed a lot of people, but didn't get any of the unvaccinated people around me.
You are going for the record for clown posts in one day. and uncoach like to see simple explanations for things that have no simple answers.

I take it you are not an Illinois graduate. You don't read very well. I never said the rate statewide in Florida was 50%, I said it was about 50% down where I am. Why are you knuckleheads so hellbent on proving that I am wrong or lying. Get lives.
Because you lie so damn much. Have you ever read the Boy Who Cried Wolf. You are that kid. If you told something that was true and important, no one would know.

What BS. They were efforts to deal with the worse pandemic the world has seen since probably the Middle Ages. Some worked, some didn't anyone that believes that the efforts were crimes, or for political gain, are complete idiots.
What worked? What didn’t?

Reactions: ILisBest and bung23
Or it appears I may be partially right. If the mask mandate goes back for schools, shit will get uglier.
He's an idiot, if he does this. It's an appeasement to the radicalized teachers unions. That is all. His counterpart in NY has done just that and the thought with her is her primary opponent is a progressive candidate.

What BS. They were efforts to deal with the worse pandemic the world has seen since probably the Middle Ages. Some worked, some didn't anyone that believes that the efforts were crimes, or for political gain, are complete idiots.

Yep, worst pandemic since the middle ages, LOL. Yep, nothing happened in 1917-1918!

In truth, your political ideology killed 20 Million plus in the Soviet Union, 60 Million Plus in China, and let's not forget the purge in Cambodia. This US-funded, China-released bug couldn't even kill 1,000,000 Americans despite brain-deads every effort to maximize the total (along with Democrat governors throwing the live virus into nursing homes).

Just stop with your non-sense.

You are going for the record for clown posts in one day. and uncoach like to see simple explanations for things that have no simple answers.

You are so dumb. COVID had a simple answer from the get-go and you live in the state which has had the right answer since late April 2020 thanks to Governor Ron Desantis. You live in the country where Donald Trump gave you 3 vaccines by the time he left office - a true miracle.

The explanation is that Democrats made this political from the moment Trump banned Chinese travelers on January 30, 2020. They then killed seniors in Pennsylvania, Michigan, New Jersey and New York intentionally (you will note it didn't happen in Florida's retirement homes) to drive up the fear. They shut down small businesses and left safe zones in Wal Mart, Costco, and Sam's Clubs. You could go to a fast food joint, but the unique restaurants were pretty much pushed over the brink. Finally, in Fall 2020 they basically told American citizens that the Trump vaccines were poison.

As for children, they stole once in a lifetime events beginning in Spring 2020 (no dances, no graduation, no saying goodbye to friends). It was clear very early that Zoom learning was about 1/3 as effective as in person. But, to this day Democrats are scared of the children. You people really are sick.

Once he stole power, Joe fired the very healthcare workers who saved lives because they wouldn't submit to his edicts. He has fired Marines, Soldiers, Airmen, Sailors, Coasties, and Guardians from the United States military. He has gone after defense workers around the country.

I have to admit you make it look effortless. You are really great at exuding stupidity.

Last edited:
What worked? What didn’t?
Vaccines worked, social distancing did to a degree, masks might have. The shut downs worked back in early 2020 as there were no vaccines and people were dying in unforeseen numbers.

• Haha
Yep, worst pandemic since the middle ages, LOL. Yep, nothing happened in 1917-1918!

In truth, your political ideology killed 20 Million plus in the Soviet Union, 60 Million Plus in China, and let's not forget the purge in Cambodia. This US-funded, China-released bug couldn't even kill 1,000,000 Americans despite brain-deads every effort to maximize the total (along with Democrat governors throwing the live virus into nursing homes).

Just stop with your non-sense.
Wow, another clown post. That is the one day record. Congrats.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT