ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

I'd like to see Bill Maher and Joe Rogan do a podcast together. It'd be incredibly interesting as both are bit more open minded than either side would like to admit.

Reactions: Uncoach
I'd like to see Bill Maher and Joe Rogan do a podcast together. It'd be incredibly interesting as both are bit more open minded than either side would like to admit.
Maher is a classic liberal. Classic liberals believe in everyone’s right to free speech. He isn’t all of a sudden open to Republican ideas. However he understand his party has went way too far left, which makes classic liberals look like moderate Republicans.

Reactions: ILisBest
Are you a stupid fool?
273432717_5374328542581415_214396510306832589_n.jpg

Yes. Mask mandate lifted on Feb 28th. Except schools of course. The students don’t have a union that lines his pockets.
I don’t think his mandate will be able to remain. It makes no sense other than to appease the teachers unions. That isn’t science. A virus isn’t circulated indoors in a school any differently than it is an office building or a grocery store, concert hall or factory. What he is doing to the school kids is child abuse.

Fauci didn't get, didn't read, or couldn't help himself when he got the Democrat MEMO and still said a 4th booster is on the horizon.

Meanwhile, anyone dumb enough to elect Democrats this November will immediately return to lockdowns, mandates, etc. a few days later. For all of you healthy, young suckers who took the first two shots your future is clear when you see Australia - you will no longer be fully vaxxed without the boosters 3, 4, 5, etc.

I'm glad this temporary inflation has left us 7 months after Biden declared it to be temporary. I know, Stone, it is truly unfair to go back in time and quote people.

Well now this doesn’t exactly fit a certain “doomsday” narrative pushed by some of our more extremist political figures.....

Well now this doesn’t exactly fit a certain “doomsday” narrative pushed by some of our more extremist political figures.....
Let's hear it for Miracle-Gro!

What is the inflation rate MINUS the wage growth? About 1.5%. What portion of the inflation rate is caused by used car prices? Was 1/3. For those of you that can, you do the analysis.
Wages are higher because people weren’t working during the pandemic. The wages are at the same level now as they were pre pandemic. Inflation is way higher than pre pandemic levels…….baaaaawaaaaa

pay attention Devry to where wages and inflation were pre pandemic. Trump had wages going up and inflation going down= winning combination

What is the inflation rate MINUS the wage growth? About 1.5%. What portion of the inflation rate is caused by used car prices? Was 1/3. For those of you that can, you do the analysis.

Just a real dumb argument. What if people's wages haven't grown? What about retired people who don't experience wage growth? They've got to make 7.5 percent gains in the stock market after the increased taxes just to stay afloat. Old @JeffT818 is going to need better than 8 percent bonds with inflation growing uncontrolled. But, Brain-dead has an idea - let's spend another 3-4 TRILLION dollars on Build Better Bongs so that we can bring this temporary inflation under control.

Video already taken down or the link is no good.
hmm...

Oh, you have to be member of the fb group Illinois Fighting Illini Nation to see the video.

Its a clip on Robbie Hummel talking during a tv timeout the other night. An older gentleman and his wife sitting behind him notices they are on tv and quickly put their masks on during the interview. It is speculated they are associated with PU admin

hmm...

Oh, you have to be member of the fb group Illinois Fighting Illini Nation to see the video.

Its a clip on Robbie Hummel talking during a tv timeout the other night. An older gentleman and his wife sitting behind him notices they are on tv and quickly put their masks on during the interview. It is speculated they are associated with PU admin

Yeah, I literally had the best seats in Assembly Hall for a game against Texas in the 90s (over Christmas). I got them from an admin friend (not too high up, but with the university for a long time) who got them from an unused ticket pool.

I went to row 1 in section A and couldn't find the seat and the usher looked at the ticket and said you are in the wrong spot. These are section AA, row 1. My feet were resting on the court as close to center court as one could get. I knew at the time I would never have better tickets to any sporting event again. I did come close once with the Blackhawks....

Reactions: Uncoach
Wages are higher because people weren’t working during the pandemic. The wages are at the same level now as they were pre pandemic. Inflation is way higher than pre pandemic levels…….baaaaawaaaaa

pay attention Devry to where wages and inflation were pre pandemic. Trump had wages going up and inflation going down= winning combination
CNBC seems to say my numbers were right on. At least I learned to read at DeVry in contrast to you at the Roto-Rooter Institute.

Employers have raised wages at about the fastest rate in 15 years, as they compete for talent amid record job openings and quit levels. But consumer prices for goods and services are rising at their fastest annual pace in four decades, eroding those gains for many Americans.

As a result, "real" hourly wages (earnings minus inflation) fell by 1.7%, to $11.22 from $11.41, in the 12 months through January 2022, the U.S. Department of Labor said Thursday.
Net weekly earnings fell more over the same period — by 3.1%, to $387.06 from $399.52 — after accounting for a shorter workweek, likely due to pandemic-related impacts on worker schedules.

"The price pressures on households just don't end," according to Greg McBride, the chief financial analyst at Bankrate.

However, substantial pay boosts in some industries, like leisure and hospitality, means some workers still came out ahead.

And data suggests the trend may be reversing — the average worker saw their pay outpace inflation by 0.1% from December to January. It was the second consecutive monthly improvement in "real" earnings.

CNBC seems to say my numbers were right on. At least I learned to read at DeVry in contrast to you at the Roto-Rooter Institute.

Employers have raised wages at about the fastest rate in 15 years, as they compete for talent amid record job openings and quit levels. But consumer prices for goods and services are rising at their fastest annual pace in four decades, eroding those gains for many Americans.

As a result, "real" hourly wages (earnings minus inflation) fell by 1.7%, to $11.22 from $11.41, in the 12 months through January 2022, the U.S. Department of Labor said Thursday.
Net weekly earnings fell more over the same period — by 3.1%, to $387.06 from $399.52 — after accounting for a shorter workweek, likely due to pandemic-related impacts on worker schedules.

"The price pressures on households just don't end," according to Greg McBride, the chief financial analyst at Bankrate.

However, substantial pay boosts in some industries, like leisure and hospitality, means some workers still came out ahead.

And data suggests the trend may be reversing — the average worker saw their pay outpace inflation by 0.1% from December to January. It was the second consecutive monthly improvement in "real" earnings.
Devry didn’t obviously read what he posted. He is actually bragging about negative real wage growth. Devry=half wit

Devry didn’t obviously read what he posted. He is actually bragging about negative real wage growth. Devry=half wit
Roto-Rooter can't or didn't read the ENTIRE article, or perhaps lacks any analytical ability.

“”Real” hourly wages fell”

“Net weekly earnings fell”

Roto-Rooter can't or didn't read the ENTIRE article, or perhaps lacks any analytical ability.

Again, what do you and elitist Democrats have against people who work for a living? I realize when inflation hits your type of person you just draw the necessary funds from a different bucket of money. For the average American, they are lucky to have a single bucket and it isn't full.

It must be nice to live without financial worries in your upper-class community. It makes it a hell of lot easier to be oblivious to what is happening to real people. There is a reason that 56 percent of Americans (likely much higher) say Biden has done nothing positive.

“”Real” hourly wages fell”

“Net weekly earnings fell”
By the numbers I stated much earlier (1.?%), not the 7.4% being tossed around. I didn't know that wages were net.1% upward last month recorded. I had heard that used car prices were responsible for 1/3 of the inflation, don't know if that is still true.

Again, what do you and elitist Democrats have against people who work for a living? I realize when inflation hits your type of person you just draw the necessary funds from a different bucket of money. For the average American, they are lucky to have a single bucket and it isn't full.

It must be nice to live without financial worries in your upper-class community. It makes it a hell of lot easier to be oblivious to what is happening to real people. There is a reason that 56 percent of Americans (likely much higher) say Biden has done nothing positive.
He is an imbecile bragging about negative real wage growth……keep in mind that Trump had it as high as 8 % at one time. Also, how does this help those with fixed incomes ?

Senseless lockdowns did zero good but lots and lots of bad.
Thanks a lot idiot dems....

My 7 year old sons basketball coach said that she will quit being the coach if any of the boys show up to their game this week without a mask. Even though the other team will be without masks as well as the other teams fans.

What is the end game for this stupid lib?

Demented or not, this program is so egregiously bad that it has to be intentional to harm our country. Is hate too strong of a word to describe my feelings toward this administration?
No, it’s not. Let’s Go Brandon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT