ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

And you guys can’t claim to be patriots or to love America. You support the American Mussolini, trying to overthrow American Democracy for an autocratic government. Instead of spouting nonsense, you guys should be embarrassed of your Anti-American selves. Overturn an election for your autocrat, fine with you patriots.
Yet you willfully ignore the 4 years prior to January 6 that your ilk tried to undo the election of Trump. Russiagate, is he mentally fit, yadada, yadada, yadada. Just another dumb af post from you.

I don't think you understood me correctly. I'm sure that the covid vaccine has caused a few strokes. It disrupts your immune system to get it to react in hopes of protecting you better against future virus attacks (no doubt I'm oversimplifying, but in the ballpark). There are side effects from that. There are literally billions of people who have received the vaccine according to the numbers I'm seeing. The data I've seen also says that those sort of side effects are exceedingly rare and not as likely as many other common risks that most take every day. That's why I think it's a little crazy to conclude that a stroke within a day, a week, or 3 weeks after getting the vaccine must have been caused by the vaccine.
Did you read the article I posted? My guess is no.

A few months ago we went to a nice Chinese restaurant where the owner was working as a waitress because she couldn't get employees. Her comment to us was that in China they never pay people not to work.

Apparently the Dems have a new $350 billion bill that just passed the house with lots of pork in it. A relatively small part of it is to incentivize chip makers to build chips in America but otherwise, it is the usual. AOC is publicly demanding that Schumer force Sinema and Manchin to vote for it.

So is America winning with Joe and AOC in charge? Open borders with massive influx of illegals, lax on crime, vaccine mandates, CRT indoctrination of children, increasing censorship and partisan treatment of the opposition, etc. Meanwhile we just passed 30 trillion in debt and counting. How did things get this bad so fast?

Yet you willfully ignore the 4 years prior to January 6 that your ilk tried to undo the election of Trump. Russiagate, is he mentally fit, yadada, yadada, yadada. Just another dumb af post from you.
BS. Try again.

For the most part I agree with your politics. Statements like that are on par or worse than anything Stoneaxe or anyone else has put out there.

Shit like that does noone any favors.
Yeah, I was hot and overreacted. I’m tired of the left deliberately screwing this country up.

Why are memebers of both parties begging for American military involvement in Ukraine? Of all the reasons that Trump was removed from office, this might be the biggest….he opposed the endless wars we have fought. How does this benefit the American people? It does not…..

See? This is how these disgusting radical lib freaks treat kids who don’t bow down to them. And you wonder why so many normal people are getting more and more pissed of by each passing day....

Reactions: flight 33
Sure, that's a fact. Vaccines work by inducing a response from your immune system, which can certainly create other issues. It can kill you if they aren't designed well. The data says these are designed well.
The vaccine worked the older and more co-morbidity you are subject to. The younger and more healthy you were, the more the "responses" to you became subject to; see Myocardia in pre-teens for example.

That's the Data !

Reactions: Uncoach and Pipedor
Wearing a uniform doesn't make one exempt from making mistakes or being misguided, but it definitely is an indicator for what you are willing to do for our cherished freedoms.
Try not to start with the trespassing that happened on January 6th by unarmed citizens. You look like a fool.
The arrests that should be done; is the refusal of Nancy or the DC Mayor REFUSING up to 20,000 National Guard troops authorized on Jan 4 th by President Trump for them to keep order on Jan. 6.

Reactions: ILisBest
Isn’t Prissy going to appeal ?
Opposite thing happened to Youngkin. He signed an executive order making masks optional. Some school districts openly defied the order, still requiring masks or face disciplinary measures. Now, a state judge has blocked that order... Its complete insanity by the mask freaks.

Wow, you want the US to be more like China? Calling BigWill.
As usual you prove your ignorance. This immigrant from China came legally in 2010 and came with a work ethic. She is not on the Dem's dole and not handing over her ballot to Dem ballot harvesters in exchange for being paid not to work. She also is not a communist unlike the Dems you love so much.

I finally just put you on ignore. You are trolling and having a great old time at it but you never say anything intelligent just posts to get a reaction. Given what Joe and the Dems are doing to our country, I don't need anymore aggravation.

No biggie, right?
Only if you make everything about race and how the white race is losing its position atop the ladder.

As usual you prove your ignorance. This immigrant from China came legally in 2010 and came with a work ethic. She is not on the Dem's dole and not handing over her ballot to Dem ballot harvesters in exchange for being paid not to work. She also is not a communist unlike the Dems you love so much.

I finally just put you on ignore. You are trolling and having a great old time at it but you never say anything intelligent just posts to get a reaction. Given what Joe and the Dems are doing to our country, I don't need anymore aggravation.
Ignorance, you post reeks of it. Ballot harvesters.

Only if you make everything about race and how the white race is losing its position atop the ladder.

I only know one party that openly discriminates, based on race, when looking at open job positions, and it’s yours.

Let’s be honest. Dems can say whatever they want, and the sheep will say it’s ok. They can never be racist. Only math, highways, and Republicans are capable of being racist.

Last edited:
I only know one party that openly discriminates, based on race, when looking at open job positions, and it’s yours.

Let’s be honest. Dems can say whatever they want, and the sheep will say it’s ok. They can never be racist. Only math, highways, and Republicans are capable of being racist.
Unfortunately, that is what the Republican party, controlled by Trumpism, has become.

Unfortunately, that is what the Republican party, controlled by Trumpism, has become.

Good lord. The Democrats will choose a supreme who is not only a woman, but a black woman. Everyone else is not qualified. Old Chucky was out being a typical race baiter yesterday and decried the all-white male SC of 1981. He only forgot about one of the giants in Thurgood Marshall. It is all race all the time for slimy Democrats. Just real scummy and sick people doing their best to divide everyone.

Reactions: Uncoach and bung23
Good lord. The Democrats will choose a supreme who is not only a woman, but a black woman. Everyone else is not qualified. Old Chucky was out being a typical race baiter yesterday and decried the all-white male SC of 1981. He only forgot about one of the giants in Thurgood Marshall. It is all race all the time for slimy Democrats. Just real scummy and sick people doing their best to divide everyone.
Qualification isn't a matter of race, or sex or age. There are thousands of qualified candidates. You want a white man, hundreds qualified, a black woman, hundreds qualified, a hispanic or Asian, hundreds qualified. So forget the "pick the most qualified " regardless of skin color or sex BS. It is nice having someone picked that is not solely because they are in the Federalist club and anti-choice.

• Haha
Reactions: tjfleck6
Qualification isn't a matter of race, or sex or age. There are thousands of qualified candidates. You want a white man, hundreds qualified, a black woman, hundreds qualified, a hispanic or Asian, hundreds qualified. So forget the "pick the most qualified " regardless of skin color or sex BS. It is nice having someone picked that is not solely because they are in the Federalist club and anti-choice.
I repeat the Democrats that conducted a Filibuster and eventually had double numbers of Democratic Senators voted Against the nominated BLACK< WOMEN nominee for the Supreme Court !

Racist ?

You and your kind just want a liberal extremist to further push your anti-American agenda.

I only know 1 President that told every Hispanic, Asian, Native American woman that they wouldn’t even be considered for the Supreme Court. Biden made race and gender the top qualification for the job.

He should have just nominated a black woman, and not told every other demographic that they weren’t being considered.

That is a lot of words to describe a racist choice. Asian? Do not apply. White? Do not apply. Black & Male -Get the hell out. Hispanic? Go away.

The one thing that is OK is Biden not considering a conservative. . Biden’s filibuster early this century of a black woman made Democrat KKK recruiter Robert Byrd very proud.

Trump blocking travelers from China 2 years and 5 days ago - racist per Democrats. So sick of your stupid, racist, anti-American party.

Reactions: Uncoach and bung23
Couple of northern schools. Supposedly my district will have a decision today.

Reactions: bung23
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT