ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

What does 99.8% survivability rate have to do with trying to correlate getting a vaccine to having a stroke? So much crazy here.
My mistake- I should’ve only quoted your last line of “keep doing the crazy guy stuff” or whatever you said. My response wasn’t about strokes it was that his “crazy guy stuff” regarding vaxxes isn’t crazy at all. Mandates for a grossly ineffective and legitimately dangerous vax is crazy guy stuff. Psycho Covid freaks that wanna quad-jab every human being is crazy guy stuff.

I didn't say there was no risk. I said you are crazy for insinuating that because a couple people had strokes there is a causal relationship, let alone a correlation. There is a crapload of data out there, and yes I've looked at it. If you want to go hunting for the exceptions, of course they are there. I'm certain there are people who have been in car accidents and died the day after getting the vax too.

When perfectly healthy people have an “episode” that is highly unusual, a root cause analysis is in order. The USA government propaganda machine won’t allow an open and honest debate on the untested and rushed to market vaccines. These vaccines have not gone through the rigorous 5 years plus testing that is the norm. Further, the approved vaccines are not available in the USA. Only the EUA ones can be had.

Since this bug has a 99.8 percent survival rate, lots and lots of people are willing to take their chances. Yes, I believe it is highly likely that BigWill, the Senator, and the 21 year Old all had a stroke because of the vaccine. Can I prove it? No. Can you prove the vaccines didn’t cause it?

Lastly, what are the long term effects of the vaccine? Where is the long list of things it can cause?

I didn't say there was no risk. I said you are crazy for insinuating that because a couple people had strokes there is a causal relationship, let alone a correlation. There is a crapload of data out there, and yes I've looked at it. If you want to go hunting for the exceptions, of course they are there. I'm certain there are people who have been in car accidents and died the day after getting the vax too.
I know a person who is on permanent disability because of a bad reaction to the annual flu shot. You shouldn’t be so sure of yourself. It’s reasonable to consider that Covid-19 attacks the cardio vascular system, including creating blood clots, thus some people could have a negative reaction to the jab, which includes a stroke. The clotting occurring with Covid doesn’t happen day 1. Adverse reactions to vaccines that don’t have much of a track record could be very well delayed. Do you want to be curious, ask questions and test hypotheses or do you want to be anti-science like Fauci who has paid for researchers’ silence with the People’s money? Your call.

My mistake- I should’ve only quoted your last line of “keep doing the crazy guy stuff” or whatever you said. My response wasn’t about strokes it was that his “crazy guy stuff” regarding vaxxes isn’t crazy at all. Mandates for a grossly ineffective and legitimately dangerous vax is crazy guy stuff. Psycho Covid freaks that wanna quad-jab every human being is crazy guy stuff.
Let alone parading around inside public spaces while wearing a mask. Totally useless and well-reasoned, logical people knew it from the get-go.

They moved the people to the ships. If it they had moved the people to the airports they would have blown them up there, instead of flying them to air craft carriers to dump them.
Current battle choppers are designed to be transported in our military transport aircraft folded up, not left behind or pushed off air craft carriers, although they weren't left behind for the Cong to use.

The FACT that there are other medical issues as a result of having experimental drugs is out there in actual data.

Reactions: bung23 and tjfleck6
Every thing on four wheels or on tracks. Hundreds of thousands of small arms , ammo, ... everything. Nothing was worth the effort or time to move it. Or the man power to collect and move, especially since we had 2,500 men in country. The valuable equipment was at the airport and destroyed as we left. After any war the unused or abandoned arms and hardware are sold by the Govt. to a scavenger outfit that then hire people to collect and gather. Than it is sold off. It was possible to buy leftover civil war arms until about 1970 by going to the Castle in the Hudson where it was all in barrels. That is where all the reenactors bought authentic civil war armaments.
A very bland and unspecific inventory. Smart.

So, basically outdated garbage?

You are one of the few in the US still standing up for this administration. My wife has a very liberal nephew that friended me on fb. We had to stop following each other as he bashed Tump daily. I went to his page yesterday to see what his take is. Magically, his last political post was October 21. He posted how embarrassed he was of the Democratic Party. This is a guy that posted on politics nonstop everyday before Biden became the president.

I would be embarrassed too.

You Trump supporters can never be embarrassed by any person or thing ever again.
LOL. Trump supporters? Nope. Supporters of the USA. Trump did a great job of MAGA. But, he is hardly the only person capable of doing this. On the Democrat side, the best you have is Tulsi. A couple of others have distinguished themselves by not being complete radicals. The rest? Radical and America-hating as they come.

Even freaking Geraldo Rivera is calling for a wall on the southern border. Joe and Kamala are changing the views of even committed liberals. But, they love you Stone. You will never stop loving you some Joemala.

LOL. Trump supporters? Nope. Supporters of the USA. Trump did a great job of MAGA. But, he is hardly the only person capable of doing this. On the Democrat side, the best you have is Tulsi. A couple of others have distinguished themselves by not being complete radicals. The rest? Radical and America-hating as they come.

Even freaking Geraldo Rivera is calling for a wall on the southern border. Joe and Kamala are changing the views of even committed liberals. But, they love you Stone. You will never stop loving you some Joemala.
And you guys can’t claim to be patriots or to love America. You support the American Mussolini, trying to overthrow American Democracy for an autocratic government. Instead of spouting nonsense, you guys should be embarrassed of your Anti-American selves. Overturn an election for your autocrat, fine with you patriots.

And you guys can’t claim to be patriots or to love America. You support the American Mussolini, trying to overthrow American Democracy for an autocratic government. Instead of spouting nonsense, you guys should be embarrassed of your Anti-American selves. Overturn an election for your autocrat, fine with you patriots.

Truly pathetic Stone! You came through again and I would expect nothing less from you! Bravo!!

Had they wanted to, the Capitol would have been easily overwhelmed on the 6th January (especially with Ray Epps and the FBI plants removing the barricades, opening the doors, and waving the people through). In fact, the only killings were by BLM loving Capitol Police. That's it unless you include the death of AOC.

The trespassers are being prosecuted to the full extent of the law and beyond. In contrast, BLM murderers aren't being charged for murder when they KILL innocent people with their arson. There is no justice for the late Oscar Lee Stewart thanks to Democrats.

Two months after the fire, the charred remains of 30-year-old Oscar Lee Stewart were found amid the rubble. The report notes that although Stewart died because of the fire, Lee was not charged for his death.

I served this country. I wore the uniform in Guantanamo, Diego Garcia and all sorts of places on foreign soil in the name of this country. How bout you, Stonedax?

Shut up moron. The party you vote for won’t even close our southern border. You idiots need to be exterminated by any means necessary. You lie, cheat and steal in every single aspect of political life. Disgusting human beings is an understatement. All of you libturds can eff off.

The FACT that there are other medical issues as a result of having experimental drugs is out there in actual data.
Sure, that's a fact. Vaccines work by inducing a response from your immune system, which can certainly create other issues. It can kill you if they aren't designed well. The data says these are designed well.

I know a person who is on permanent disability because of a bad reaction to the annual flu shot. You shouldn’t be so sure of yourself. It’s reasonable to consider that Covid-19 attacks the cardio vascular system, including creating blood clots, thus some people could have a negative reaction to the jab, which includes a stroke. The clotting occurring with Covid doesn’t happen day 1. Adverse reactions to vaccines that don’t have much of a track record could be very well delayed. Do you want to be curious, ask questions and test hypotheses or do you want to be anti-science like Fauci who has paid for researchers’ silence with the People’s money? Your call.
I don't think you understood me correctly. I'm sure that the covid vaccine has caused a few strokes. It disrupts your immune system to get it to react in hopes of protecting you better against future virus attacks (no doubt I'm oversimplifying, but in the ballpark). There are side effects from that. There are literally billions of people who have received the vaccine according to the numbers I'm seeing. The data I've seen also says that those sort of side effects are exceedingly rare and not as likely as many other common risks that most take every day. That's why I think it's a little crazy to conclude that a stroke within a day, a week, or 3 weeks after getting the vaccine must have been caused by the vaccine.

I don't think you understood me correctly. I'm sure that the covid vaccine has caused a few strokes. It disrupts your immune system to get it to react in hopes of protecting you better against future virus attacks (no doubt I'm oversimplifying, but in the ballpark). There are side effects from that. There are literally billions of people who have received the vaccine according to the numbers I'm seeing. The data I've seen also says that those sort of side effects are exceedingly rare and not as likely as many other common risks that most take every day. That's why I think it's a little crazy to conclude that a stroke within a day, a week, or 3 weeks after getting the vaccine must have been caused by the vaccine.

The risk/upside of the vaccine is different for 4 year olds, 18 year olds, and 80 year olds, but we act like the risk/upside is the same for each. Pretty crazy actually.

If you want your argument to be taken seriously, it needs to be coherent. I tend to agree on mandates, masks, and a few other things. Not everyone is a psycho covid freak.

The risk/upside of the vaccine is different for 4 year olds, 18 year olds, and 80 year olds, but we act like the risk/upside is the same for each. Pretty crazy actually.

You should further break it down to the fit, semi-fit, overweight, and obese. Other health issues would also be a good reason to get the vaccine.

G-town says "must have been caused by the vaccine". My nit with this is the word must. I'd say could, possibly, or probably. However, it should certainly be researched independently.

When perfectly healthy people have an “episode” that is highly unusual, a root cause analysis is in order. The USA government propaganda machine won’t allow an open and honest debate on the untested and rushed to market vaccines. These vaccines have not gone through the rigorous 5 years plus testing that is the norm. Further, the approved vaccines are not available in the USA. Only the EUA ones can be had.

Since this bug has a 99.8 percent survival rate, lots and lots of people are willing to take their chances. Yes, I believe it is highly likely that BigWill, the Senator, and the 21 year Old all had a stroke because of the vaccine. Can I prove it? No. Can you prove the vaccines didn’t cause it?

Lastly, what are the long term effects of the vaccine? Where is the long list of things it can cause?
I agree it would be good practice to understand medical "episode"s that happen after the vaccine. Like I said in the other post, I'm sure the immune response from covid vaccines have caused big problems for some. Just doesn't seem at all common. Some people have probably had a stoke because they got Covid too. You seem confused about he USA government, there is a lot more to the world and this virus than the USA - we're a small part. AFAIK the Pfizer vaccine available in the USA was FDA approved several months ago and isn't EUA anymore.

My point was, why do you think it is likely that the vaccine caused those strokes?

How could one know the long term effects of the vaccine or of a significant covid infection? The only way I know for either for sure is to try it and then wait a long time? You could look at similar viruses or vaccines that elicit similar immune response and judge from those I guess.

Reactions: flight 33
Covid causes hypercogulation in and of itself…... meaning strokes and other acute illnesses related to lack of blood flow to end organs. We have lost all common sense with all this stuff and the people that can’t find middle ground and are not open to discourse, including politicians and the media are a huge problem….

I served this country. I wore the uniform in Guantanamo, Diego Garcia and all sorts of places on foreign soil in the name of this country. How bout you, Stonedax?
Devry did none of those things……he probably had a government desk job after failing as an attorney…

• Haha
Reactions: ILisBest
I agree it would be good practice to understand medical "episode"s that happen after the vaccine. Like I said in the other post, I'm sure the immune response from covid vaccines have caused big problems for some. Just doesn't seem at all common. Some people have probably had a stoke because they got Covid too. You seem confused about he USA government, there is a lot more to the world and this virus than the USA - we're a small part. AFAIK the Pfizer vaccine available in the USA was FDA approved several months ago and isn't EUA anymore.

My point was, why do you think it is likely that the vaccine caused those strokes?

How could one know the long term effects of the vaccine or of a significant covid infection? The only way I know for either for sure is to try it and then wait a long time? You could look at similar viruses or vaccines that elicit similar immune response and judge from those I guess.

The approved Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are not available in the US. You can only get the EUA versions to this day. Weird, huh?

I'm convinced Christian Eriksen died (and was revived) because of the vaccine (For the record, Everyone but him has said he was not vaccinated). His heart went through a battery of tests the previous year when he transferred from England to Italy at a price of 22 Million $$$

I wouldn't be surprised by Bernie Sanders having a stroke, but a 49 year old Senator who isn't terribly out of shape - that is a surprise. The 21 year old at the gym is highly unusual.

Now, if these vaccines had been properly tested, my confidence in them would be significantly higher. But, they didn't exist 2 years ago at this time.

To answer your question, one would know the long term effects of the vaccine by studying the effects of the vaccine over an extended period.

I've had COVID twice and feel better than before (in part because I had meniscus repair 2 months ago and the knee feels great). But, this guy raises some good points.

Wearing the uniform hasn't stopped many from trying to overturn democracy on January 6, and look at the biggest nut case insurrectionist, General Flynn and his Colonel co-hort. Unfortunately, wearing the uniform isn't proof of patriotism any longer.

Shut up moron. The party you vote for won’t even close our southern border. You idiots need to be exterminated by any means necessary. You lie, cheat and steal in every single aspect of political life. Disgusting human beings is an understatement. All of you libturds can eff off.
For the most part I agree with your politics. Statements like that are on par or worse than anything Stoneaxe or anyone else has put out there.

Shit like that does noone any favors.

Thank you for proving my point!

This is what I see in our 2 party system happening NOW.

One Party believes we are all equal. We have all been treated like equals. Flawed. This party wants you to feel part of a community. They want you to always feel equal. Therefore they an get a vote later.

One Party believes we are all equal but haven't been treated as such. Flawed. This party wants to separate you for "a minute" so you feel the pain of not being included. They can now lock in a vote later.

The only way to break this is to not choose a ****ing side and make our own decisions.

This it what concerns me most about what has been happening last couple years or so. (Nobody gives a shit what I think but most will agree.)

The actions/thoughts of those that agree with ME are just as disgusting as those that disagree.

Where does that leave me/you?

Wearing the uniform hasn't stopped many from trying to overturn democracy on January 6, and look at the biggest nut case insurrectionist, General Flynn and his Colonel co-hort. Unfortunately, wearing the uniform isn't proof of patriotism any longer.
Wearing a uniform doesn't make one exempt from making mistakes or being misguided, but it definitely is an indicator for what you are willing to do for our cherished freedoms.
Try not to start with the trespassing that happened on January 6th by unarmed citizens. You look like a fool.

Reactions: bung23 and tjfleck6
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT