ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

I'm sorry, this is unacceptable. The Biden administration told us the American people and the world that their drone shot killed two ISIS-K terrorists responsible for the killings of 13 of our best. They were quite specific (2 killed, 1 wounded). They were able to identify them and kill them within 24 hours - quite impressive. However, they would not tell us WHO they killed.

The amateur hour that is this administration would be humorous if not for the absolute havoc they have created in this country and the world. Heck, even France wants Trump back.

Officials said two ISIS-K militants were killed and another was wounded in a U.S. airstrike in Afghanistan’s Nangarhar province, in retaliation for a bombing at Kabul’s airport which killed scores of people, including 13 American troops. Officials declined to say whether the targets were specifically involved in the airport attack.

I'm sorry, this is unacceptable. The Biden administration told us the American people and the world that their drone shot killed two ISIS-K terrorists responsible for the killings of 13 of our best. They were quite specific (2 killed, 1 wounded). They were able to identify them and kill them within 24 hours - quite impressive. However, they would not tell us WHO they killed.

The amateur hour that is this administration would be humorous if not for the absolute havoc they have created in this country and the world. Heck, even France wants Trump back.

Officials said two ISIS-K militants were killed and another was wounded in a U.S. airstrike in Afghanistan’s Nangarhar province, in retaliation for a bombing at Kabul’s airport which killed scores of people, including 13 American troops. Officials declined to say whether the targets were specifically involved in the airport attack.

Thestonedax says that is rightwing lies. This administration would never try to lie or cover up 🤪 🐑

Thestonedax says that is rightwing lies. This administration would never try to lie or cover up 🤪 🐑

Like they say, it is the cover up which gets you. While I am sad for the poor family which was offed by Biden, I understand mistakes happen. However, the Biden administration was in a hurry to show that they are tough. They were very specific - 2 killed and 1 wounded, all ISIS-K. 3 weeks later that is a provable, completely made-up LIE. They basically took out a small grade school.

In case people forget, you make the kill and verify the people who were killed. Trump was very professional taking out Solemani - everybody remember the picture of his finger and ring? No collateral damage. In Biden’s case, it was 100 percent collateral damage,

Here’s an example of how professionals do it - the French in Mali. They killed this guy in August, but it took weeks to verify.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/...der-behind-deaths-u-s-soldiers-hails-n1279326

Stone, @nthomp , @JeffT818 are all to blame for this. JeffT should be especially sickened by this as he voted Biden to get subsidized Medicare at 60. Zero consideration and zero care for the collateral damage.

Where is the cover up and lie. Did you listen to the 4 star, they thought it was righteous, and when they found out it wasn't HE GAVE A PRESS CONFERENCE.

• Haha
Reactions: bung23
Where is the cover up and lie. Did you listen to the 4 star, they thought it was righteous, and when they found out it wasn't HE GAVE A PRESS CONFERENCE.
It’s all the Biden LIE. They announced they KILLED 2 and WOUNDED 1. All ISIS-K. How the hell do you instantly announce extremely precise details like that only to find out you took out Little House on the Prairie and everyone inside it?
It was a lie from the beginning and Biden should be taken to The Hague.

Hey @stoneaxe27 , Russia is taking total advantage of their puppet Biden. You still want to talk about that phony server to Russia at Trump tower which was made up by Democrats (now indicted) for the purpose of stealing (another) election?

This Administration is made up of idealistic weaklings. Worse than the Obama Admin on foreign policy. It’s the Anti-King Midas group. Everything they touch turns to crap.

America should be securing its borders and protecting its economic interests worldwide instead of playing world police. Wish we had a president who followed that strategy….oh wait…
This Administration can’t even play world police. At best they are the word police. “Mr. Putin, please honor your commitments.” LOL. That’s essentially what they said. These idiots think the Chinese and Russian governments think like Ivy League one big happy world morons who have been busy running our country into the ground.

This Administration is made up of idealistic weaklings. Worse than the Obama Admin on foreign policy. It’s the Anti-King Midas group. Everything they touch turns to crap.
Isn't there an article that discusses Biden missing on all of his foreign policy decisions @Cratchelow ?

Based on that article, none of this soup sandwich we are watching is a surprise.

This Administration can’t even play world police. At best they are the word police. “Mr. Putin, please honor your commitments.” LOL. That’s essentially what they said. These idiots think the Chinese and Russian governments think like Ivy League one big happy world morons who have been busy running our country into the ground.
Yeah, the fact that they are disappointed that the Taliban isn’t living up to this administrations inclusivity standards tells you how stupid and out of touch they are.

It’s all the Biden LIE. They announced they KILLED 2 and WOUNDED 1. All ISIS-K. How the hell do you instantly announce extremely precise details like that only to find out you took out Little House on the Prairie and everyone inside it?
🤡 😜 🤡

🤡 😜 🤡
What an absolutely dishonorable response stoned….. that’s low even for you….

You guys are off the deep end. Surprised some of you aren't in D.C. this weekend.
Why go to another deep state setup? Tentatively, the results of the forensic audit will be released this coming Friday. Hopefully, they reaffirm that Joe won Arizona and faith in our election systems is restored. If not, you can’t let the thieves keep what they stole.

Reactions: BigWill and bung23
Biden Admin is an embarrassment. How long can his handlers prop up someone brain dead?

Is anyone proud of voting for Biden? Worst president in history in just 8 months. Meanwhile America is sinking fast. Just check the border fiasco. Or pretty much all fiascos. Joe Fiasco.

He is much more intelligent than you….he can actually make a cogent, fact based argument….
About as bright as you with you idiotic presidents , from tricky dick bowling, to the freaking Gipper. Good think he didn't have Alzheimer's while President!

Biden Admin is an embarrassment. How long can his handlers prop up someone brain dead?

Is anyone proud of voting for Biden? Worst president in history in just 8 months. Meanwhile America is sinking fast. Just check the border fiasco. Or pretty much all fiascos. Joe Fiasco.
I don't know, I think Obama is running the show, I think Rice is running the show. When you cultists can come up with an original thought than post.

I don't know, I think Obama is running the show, I think Rice is running the show. When you cultists can come up with an original thought than post.
Well, if you are proud of the decline of America, you may want to move. World security: big decline. Individual security: big decline. Border security: non existent. Hope you like living under foreign domination. But you will be a collaborator.

Well, if you are proud of the decline of America, you may want to move. World security: big decline. Individual security: big decline. Border security: non existent. Hope you like living under foreign domination. But you will be a collaborator.
Fear, America will be speaking Russian, I mean Japanese, I mean Chinese soon.

Sorry with that picture of the Gipper all I can see is a Grade B actor.
Never seen any of his movies…….I am sure it’s still better than this one
7lp7tx9y2ek41.jpg

Reactions: Pipedor and Uncoach

We know at least one is proudly waiting for a handout from Biden for medicare at 60. Health insurance would be a lot easier when owning homes in two different states. You know…life is tough!

Memorial Health System in Springfield has 74 people hospitalized with COVID. 24 of the 74 are vaccinated. 32%

I know a early 20’s who was vaccinated and now has it.

Cases shouldn’t be concerning. The vaccine was never meant to keep people from testing positive for the virus. It was supposed to keep people out of the hospital though, and the % of those hospitalized that have been vaccinated continues to rise. That’s concerning.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT