ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

LOL. Kind of funny since the same thing happened here. But according to StoneHead and Jeff, (“I still like my vote”) our election was perfect!

Reactions: bung23
The COVID bills were necessary relief during a crisis. However, there will be no lasting impact from those measures.

For example, Obama's legacy is tied to ACA not to Great Recession relief bills.

Trump's only lasting legacy will be a corporate tax cut since the individual tax cuts expire in 2025. Trump is not a conservative, he is a populist. Trump's base dictates policy to Trump.

Even if Medicare at 60 was not a possibility, I would never have voted for Trump.
I did not vote for him in 2016 or 2020 and will not vote for him in 2024 if he runs again. I believe history will place Trump in the small group of really bad presidents that are only better than Andrew Johnson.

You've demonstrated that you are just a hater. That is who Jeff is as a person. Allowing your brain to be run by emotions results in the "3 disasters a week" we are experiencing now. But, darn it, where is my handout???

Trump's legacy simply put is peace and prosperity. He didn't start any wars. He finished off Obama and your boy Biden's ISIS caliphate in Syria/Iraq in short order and then got out. Peace with North Korea. Israeli peace with 3 countries. He killed countless terrorists including Solemani. The US military was rebuilt and better than ever.

Prosperity. Oil independence. #1 economy in the world by far while all others were doing little. Lowest unemployment in 50 years. The wealth gap narrowed as a rising tide lifted all boats - something you say you voted for from 1980 to 2012. In the world of COVID economies, the US bounced back incredibly fast while Europe remained stagnant. Every economic metric exceeded the expectations of your 'consensus of economists'.

I agree Trump is not a conservative at heart. Limbaugh always found Trump to be non-ideological. However, the venom he received from your party and the press was relentless. Trump's base did not dictate his policies. The man has great instincts and puts country first. That is why he has and had broad support across the spectrum. A lot of groups that are not traditionally conservative supported Trump.

I believe you have little knowledge of history since you voted for a handout and had/have absolutely zero regard for the consequences to the country. Go visit the Del Rio Bridge, Jeff.

In honor of page 100 of this thread, I'm sharing a nonpolitical OT tip to impress your mate, or anyone else for that matter. You probably are going to say you already know this and I'm behind the times, but I won't be offended.

A week ago I bought a can of 3M silicone Lubricant (dry type), that comes in an aerosol can. We have a 26 year old house with sliding doors and they all have gotten hard to slide. The doors in the bedrooms are wooden and hang from a metal channel and the walk in closet doors are heavy and slide on a metal threshold. I sprayed them all where metal touches metal and they slide like new, maybe even better and my wife thinks I'm a miracle worker. Reviews say it lasts, particularly indoors, but I only have 4-5 days of experience.

Costs $11 bucks, just takes a few minutes, and you'll be a hero for at a week or until you next screw up.

Now, back to Biden....

In honor of page 100 of this thread, I'm sharing a nonpolitical OT tip to impress your mate, or anyone else for that matter. You probably are going to say you already know this and I'm behind the times, but I won't be offended.

A week ago I bought a can of 3M silicone Lubricant (dry type), that comes in an aerosol can. We have a 26 year old house with sliding doors and they all have gotten hard to slide. The doors in the bedrooms are wooden and hang from a metal channel and the walk in closet doors are heavy and slide on a metal threshold. I sprayed them all where metal touches metal and they slide like new, maybe even better and my wife thinks I'm a miracle worker. Reviews say it lasts, particularly indoors, but I only have 4-5 days of experience.

Costs $11 bucks, just takes a few minutes, and you'll be a hero for at a week or until you next screw up.

Now, back to Biden....
I keep a can on the bedside table.

Now, back to Biden....

The "Greenies "will now attack you for using an aerosol spray.

Reactions: AzIllini
Trump's lasting legacy will be showing how to shut the Southern border down, how to change globalists' extreme "inevitability" and put country first, something even most Democrat voters want, how to make NATO countries pay their fair share, getting rid of Obama's JV team, bringing the Iranians to their knees while the people you vote for give them money to create strife in the Middle East, moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem..something many prior POTUS had promised only to claim the Arabs would start a war over it. They did not. Other than that he will be remembered for tweeting stupidly, burying his own Administration's good news with ALL CAPS rants, getting into verbal arguments with Jim Acosta, unfortunately unleashing Anthony Fauci into the public realm for more than 15 minutes of fame. Both he and Frances Collins should be checked for what stocks they own. And last but not least Trump will be remembered for having small hands.

It's literally insane he didn't take and run with Warp speed as his main "vote for me" campaign. The campaign was botched from day 1

Reactions: Pipedor and Uncoach
At least we now know where @nthomp has been lately. He's protesting in NYC!

This protest is happening because of the illegal vaccination passports. Screw Carmine's and any business that goes along with it. Divide America! That's what Democrats want to achieve.

At least we now know where @nthomp has been lately. He's protesting in NYC!

This protest is happening because of the illegal vaccination passports. Screw Carmine's and any business that goes along with it. Divide America! That's what Democrats want to achieve.

I love it when leftists eat their own…

Which was their plan from the beginning. Trump surprised them the 1st time, they weren't gonna let that happen again. Hopefully, things start to change for the better come mid-terms.
Stupid post of September Award.🤪🤪Flight33 and TjFleck really jealous.

Stupid post of September Award.🤪🤪Flight33 and TjFleck really jealous.

Nah, I believe JeffT has won that award when he said he doesn't have much in common with you.

Of course it was a setup Stone. Obama planned it and Fauci was in on it.

January 9, 2017 (Obama authorizes gain of function research 11 days before Trump took office thanks to Putin)

Just days later, prior to Trump being installed by Putin, Fauci said a pandemic would hit the US in the next 4 years.

Nah, I believe JeffT has won that award when he said he doesn't have much in common with you.

Of course it was a setup Stone. Obama planned it and Fauci was in on it.

January 9, 2017 (Obama authorizes gain of function research 11 days before Trump took office thanks to Putin)

Just days later, prior to Trump being installed by Putin, Fauci said a pandemic would hit the US in the next 4 years.

WHACKO !🤪

241915646_1660012490868660_6922780395272062027_n.jpg

Remember thestonedax posting about us all going to a Trump rally in DC? I had no idea what he was talking about. It appears the FBI set up a fake rally to trap Trump fans that nobody showed up to. The different law enforcement that was there were actually trying to question/ arrest other undercover law enforcement. What an embarrassment the FBI has become.

Last edited:
Remember thestonedax posting about us all going to a Trump rally in DC? I had no idea what he was talking about. It appears the FBI set up a fake rally to trap Trump fans that nobody showed up to. The different law enforcement that was there were actually trying to question/ arrest other undercover law enforcement. What an embarrassment the FBI has become.

Yes, I was aware of the rally and it was long-planned by Fake News CNN and the FBI. The deep state will continue to create false flags as more and more data comes out. They need to distract from the southern border, Arizona Forensic Audit, Afghan retreat, Americans being held hostage in Afghanistan, dementia, and out of control spending --- all of which makes @JeffT818 proud of his vote as tax cuts are no longer part of the plan and the White House occupant is not "mentally unfit" like Trump, LOL. Nice vote Jeff! Get your handout yet?

Well, it is clear by now that Biden is trying to destroy the United States. It looks like he will decimate the Navy Seals (2.5 times decimation since a decimation is 1 in 10) with his vaccine mandate.

"It's in the hundreds. And it's not the senior leadership. It's all the shooters and it is going to have a huge impact," Parlatore said. "If they continue to with this asinine police you are going to have the complete decimation of the SEAL teams," he said.

Biden is not just trying but succeeding to destroy America. China, Russia, terrorists, and many others must be jumping for joy.

Although to be fair, Biden is not calling the shots.

Please explain why Obama would authorize such research and Fauci-radomus was such a soothsayer in the closing days of the Obama regime! See, when you are herded into a corner with a whip (actually, horse reins) you issue your standard 🤡 response.
He can’t explain anything…probably had a failing law practice

• Haha
Reactions: bung23 and ILisBest
Well, it is clear by now that Biden is trying to destroy the United States. It looks like he will decimate the Navy Seals (2.5 times decimation since a decimation is 1 in 10) with his vaccine mandate.

"It's in the hundreds. And it's not the senior leadership. It's all the shooters and it is going to have a huge impact," Parlatore said. "If they continue to with this asinine police you are going to have the complete decimation of the SEAL teams," he said.

I am calling BS on this. Those serving Armed Forces have no choice. They all get MEGA vaccination bundle. Religious exemption for SEALS? You have to be kidding me.

🤪 🤪Remember thestonedax posting about us all going to a Trump rally in DC? I had no idea what he was talking about. It appears the FBI set up a fake rally to trap Trump fans that nobody showed up to. The different law enforcement that was there were actually trying to question/ arrest other undercover law enforcement. What an embarrassment the FBI has become.
Fake Rally except it was organized by a Trump loving supporter as a fund raising tool. All grifters.
Please explain why Obama would authorize such research and Fauci-radomus was such a soothsayer in the closing days of the Obama regime! See, when you are herded into a corner with a whip (actually, horse reins) you issue your standard 🤡 response.
Any of you that believe this are BATSHIT CRAZY! Like pedophiles in the basement of a pizza shop crazy. The Democrats started a Global Pandemic in which millions will die, because they wanted to get Trump out of office in four years. Run to the Shrinks' office for a refill.😜🤪

Fake Rally except it was organized by a Trump loving supporter as a fund raising tool. All grifters.

Any of you that believe this are BATSHIT CRAZY! Like pedophiles in the basement of a pizza shop crazy. The Democrats started a Global Pandemic in which millions will die, because they wanted to get Trump out of office in four years. Run to the Shrinks' office for a refill.😜🤪
The Democrats did brazenly burn the country down for 8 straight months leading up to an election…and then silence…

I am calling BS on this. Those serving Armed Forces have no choice. They all get MEGA vaccination bundle. Religious exemption for SEALS? You have to be kidding me.

They've got a choice. Be dismissed, resign, etc. Thanks Stone for weakening the United States!

Now, this is February, but why do young & fit military types need the vax? They don't! Do you honestly think these ultra bad-asses are scared of a virus? It's a massive loss because each one of these SEALs is a multi-million dollar investment.

Again, you refuse to answer the question. Why did Obama reauthorize "Gain of Function" research in his last 11 days? Why did Fauci promise the nation that Trump would face a pandemic?

Yes, the Democrats are willing to do anything to maintain power. Joe just killed 10 children in Afghanistan....crickets. The press doesn't care. Cuomo and Democrat governors killed tens of thousands in nursing homes with COVID. The press doesn't care.

I'll give you this Stone, the Democrats love 'voters' like you who will swallow everything.

They've got a choice. Be dismissed, resign, etc. Thanks Stone for weakening the United States!

Now, this is February, but why do young & fit military types need the vax? They don't! Do you honestly think these ultra bad-asses are scared of a virus? It's a massive loss because each one of these SEALs is a multi-million dollar investment.

How many vaccines are those in the military required to and actually get before COVID? 17. No choice they get 17 or I believe dishonorable discharge. COVID is the 18 th vaccine and now they have an objection. BS on your statement that they have a choice. What choice is anyone in the military given? Oh General, I would rather not have to go into combat. Oh Colonel I would rather not have to fly. Maybe whether to get a second helping of potatos at dinner. Weakens America, what a dumb statement.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT