ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

Tulsi understands because she still serves in the reserves, IINM. She is a rare individual coming from the Dem side to where she is now. Much respect to her. Total badass whether I agree with her on everything, some things, very few things.
She was on the intelligence and foreign affairs committees ….

You disregard the fact that the virus is continuing to morph and the human immune system is adapting to the virus. I know this is probably too complicated for you to comprehend. Science is making its best determinations of what steps to take. NO GUARANTEES WERE MADE. No one said the shot was PERFECT, you lie. it was the best chance we had. Did you have any friends that were TOUGH GUYS that thought like you and Joe Rogan, and when they came down with COVID and realized/was ready to die cut a commercial begging people not to make the same mistake, and to get the vaxx?
Fauci and Biden among others said it was perfect (“you won’t get Covid”) and assured me that I would die without it. Guarantees were indeed made.

Happy to say I know not a single person who died of Covid. Not ONE. I know plenty of people who got the vax and didn’t get the vax. Not one person who didn’t get the vax regrets it.

Pretty much all of the above got Covid at some point, too. Even two over 80 Illini I know hid, got vaxxed, got boosted and both GOT Covid and lived.

Fauci and Biden among others said it was perfect
No one said anything during that Hellish experience was perfect. Everything we were advised had risks and benefits. Easy to make light of it now, you survived. I remember the first movies out of Italy, when it arrived in NY and they ran out of beds and put up tents, they brought in a Navy Hospital ship, they were putting people on ventilators which was probably a death sentence. The medical field and the government did the best it could in a once in a Century Pandemic. We did better than most, look at China.

Fauci and Biden among others said it was perfect (“you won’t get Covid”) and assured me that I would die without it. Guarantees were indeed made.

Happy to say I know not a single person who died of Covid. Not ONE. I know plenty of people who got the vax and didn’t get the vax. Not one person who didn’t get the vax regrets it.

Pretty much all of the above got Covid at some point, too. Even two over 80 Illini I know hid, got vaxxed, got boosted and both GOT Covid and lived.
I am not sure what you are saying about not knowing anyone who died of Covid….

I am not sure what you are saying about not knowing anyone who died of Covid….
No one I know personally died of Covid while pretty much everyone I know got it. I certainly know of people who died from Covid, just as I know of people who have died from the flu and pneumonia - really the last straw attacking an already compromised body/system.

Of the people that I know that have died over the past 4 years, it wasn’t Covid that killed them.

No one I know personally died of Covid while pretty much everyone I know got it. I certainly know of people who died from Covid, just as I know of people who have died from the flu and pneumonia - really the last straw attacking an already compromised body/system.

Of the people that I know that have died over the past 4 years, it wasn’t Covid that killed them.
I am not disputing you but my personal experience is different….the hospitals were packed full of dying Covid patients. This is not a comment on the vaccines by me

Oh man. Dr. TJ. It’s right in front of your eyes. You’re almost there.
Yes. The vax doesn't stop the virus, but it helps old people and other compromised individuals survive. Covid policy was sh!ttee.

I am guessing this is why Thestonedax chooses to live in Florida where the greatest US Governor lives.

You are making it difficult for me to bite my tongue. Actually the Agricultural sector and construction sector was pissed at RDS because they are dependent on illegals to get their jobs done. Of course, the workers have the papers ;)

• Haha
Reactions: ILisBest
I find that story hard to believe. Germany won't even give Ukraine their better missiles.
I am not saying I believe it either. Here is my point….I have three boys all eligible for the draft and i would never want them sent to fight a war started by someone else’s bad judgment that does not best serve my country. on a related topic, we need to extend the draft to women. If they are going to vote on this, they deserve to be dragged into all conflicts they vote on….

I am not disputing you but my personal experience is different….the hospitals were packed full of dying Covid patients. This is not a comment on the vaccines by me
The people I know that passed died of suicide, colon cancer (60), leukemia, heart attack, heart attack, pulmonary, etc.

I have zero doubt that Covid, like the flu and pneumonia, would be the final straw for many people. Ken Snow, my brothers teammate at IU, died of Covid at 50. But, he was stubborn and never sought treatment for a persistent chest infection in April 2020. He survives if he goes to a doctor.

It’s ok though because the people that told us Russia cut off their own revenue source will give us data that proves this isn’t a major problem….lololol
The only things neocons (as a political movement) appear to have ever been good at is sending good paying American jobs overseas and making money due to sending good paying American jobs overseas. Neocons are so interconnected in the tapestry of DC, they made money from 9/11 and the creation of TSA/DHS.(https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2010/01/airport-scanner-scam/). They get into wars they don’t want to end. Their concept of exporting democracy has been a loser. They let DEI, ESG, men use womens restrooms and locker rooms, men play womens sports and kids getting genitalia mutilated happen. Not one peep. Add in the desire to allow government to grow bigger. That movement is not the answer, which is why it’s run its course in all but a few internet rags.

Reagan was no neocon. “The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.” And while it may have happened at some point in the future organically, he forced the Japanese auto manufacturers’ hands and they starting bringing production to the US.

RDS is no neocon. He has actually fought woke in his state. DEI is out at the University of Florida. His admin has fought against ESG. Against nutjobs teaching nutjob 💩 in schools, but the neocon portion of the party doesn’t think weird stuff is being taught in schools. DeSantis, unlike Trump and neocons, wants to eliminate some government alphabet soup and send their headquarters into the heartland away from Washington DC influence. He takes the charge seriously that it is his duty to make the future better for the next generation. RDS was the best candidate available this election cycle and it wasn’t particularly close.

The people I know that passed died of suicide, colon cancer (60), leukemia, heart attack, heart attack, pulmonary, etc.

I have zero doubt that Covid, like the flu and pneumonia, would be the final straw for many people. Ken Snow, my brothers teammate at IU, died of Covid at 50. But, he was stubborn and never sought treatment for a persistent chest infection in April 2020. He survives if he goes to a doctor.
If everyone in the country just hiked as much as Dr. TJ, nobody would’ve died from covid.

• Haha
Reactions: dtrain79
It isn’t believable. When you don’t process crimes, they aren’t reported as crimes. It’s kind of like a bear 💩ing in the woods. You may not see it, because it isn’t reported, but you know they took the 💩.
Last time I checked “r*pe” was a violent crime. It’s not being recorded from incidents like these.

• Angry
Reactions: bung23 and ILisBest
The only things neocons (as a political movement) appear to have ever been good at is sending good paying American jobs overseas and making money due to sending good paying American jobs overseas. Neocons are so interconnected in the tapestry of DC, they made money from 9/11 and the creation of TSA/DHS.(https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2010/01/airport-scanner-scam/). They get into wars they don’t want to end. Their concept of exporting democracy has been a loser. They let DEI, ESG, men use womens restrooms and locker rooms, men play womens sports and kids getting genitalia mutilated happen. Not one peep. Add in the desire to allow government to grow bigger. That movement is not the answer, which is why it’s run its course in all but a few internet rags.

Reagan was no neocon. “The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.” And while it may have happened at some point in the future organically, he forced the Japanese auto manufacturers’ hands and they starting bringing production to the US.

RDS is no neocon. He has actually fought woke in his state. DEI is out at the University of Florida. His admin has fought against ESG. Against nutjobs teaching nutjob 💩 in schools, but the neocon portion of the party doesn’t think weird stuff is being taught in schools. DeSantis, unlike Trump and neocons, wants to eliminate some government alphabet soup and send their headquarters into the heartland away from Washington DC influence. He takes the charge seriously that it is his duty to make the future better for the next generation. RDS was the best candidate available this election cycle and it wasn’t particularly close.
You’re the first person I’ve ever encountered who has accused “neoconservatives” of being complicit in DEI. It basically became of FP moniker in the 2000s, but neocons were actually the vanguard on the right in attacking the failed social policies of the 1960s in connection with their impact on the black urban population.

You can dislike neocons all you want, but you’ve made clear that you care about the problems in black America and would like to see more Republican outreach. In the history of the GOP, the neoconservative movement is the wing of the party who sought this. Things like race neutrality, improving urban education, designing social policy to promote work rather than sloth … this was a major part of the neonconservative agenda.

You’re the first person I’ve ever encountered who has accused “neoconservatives” of being complicit in DEI. It basically became of FP moniker in the 2000s, but neocons were actually the vanguard on the right in attacking the failed social policies of the 1960s in connection with their impact on the black urban population.

You can dislike neocons all you want, but you’ve made clear that you care about the problems in black America and would like to see more Republican outreach. In the history of the GOP, the neoconservative movement is the wing of the party who sought this. Things like race neutrality, improving urban education, designing social policy to promote work rather than sloth … this was a major part of the neonconservative agenda.

My new nickname for the train…dmoron. lol

• Haha

I’ve said for a long time that water consumption is going to be a bigger deal than oil. We have too many people using too much water.

My new nickname for the train…dmoron. lol

Dude … you’ve set up two more debates you will get owned on in the last few months. I almost can’t believe you’d do that, but it’s about your pathological insecurities. The Shannon discussion brought back the feelings of how much the Weber L bothered you. It’s genuinely weird.

For my sake, I wish your life had turned out better, but it was your atrocious personality that did you in. Sad!

Dude … you’ve set up two more debates you will get owned on in the last few months. I almost can’t believe you’d do that, but it’s about your pathological insecurities. The Shannon discussion brought back the feelings of how much the Weber L bothered you. It’s genuinely weird.

For my sake, I wish your life had turned out better, but it was your atrocious personality that did you in. Sad!
My life is fantastic. I live in paradise all year long. Have two nice houses in both places. Work part time at a government research lab. My office is 50’ from the Gulf of Mexico. I own a boat and a super car…Ferrari. And despite my age I’m still smart enough to know stupid when I see it. Dmoron.

My life is fantastic. I live in paradise all year long. Have two nice houses in both places. Work part time at a government research lab. My office is 50’ from the Gulf of Mexico. I own a boat and a super car…Ferrari. And despite my age I’m still smart enough to know stupid when I see it. Dmoron.

You are a bitter old man who obviously thinks he should have had more success or recognition than he did.

It’s been obvious for years. You calling people who have laughably owned you in debate after debate stupid is the highest form of compensation. As I’ve said repeatedly, I muted you months ago because I don’t care what you think about anything. And yet your pathological insecurities require continued stalking. @Ickrame83 called you out for this after like 3 posts on here.

Also congrats on the shitty looking 1200 square foot home in Key West. No one is impressed. I will spare you the embarrassment of linking it.

You are a bitter old man who obviously thinks he should have had more success or recognition than he did.

It’s been obvious for years. You calling people who have laughably owned you in debate after debate stupid is the highest form of compensation. As I’ve said repeatedly, I muted you months ago because I don’t care what you think about anything. And yet your pathological insecurities require continued stalking. @Ickrame83 called you out for this after like 3 posts on here.

Also congrats on the shitty looking 1200 square foot home in Key West. No one is impressed. I will spare you the embarrassment of linking it.
You are…the self declared winner! You muted me but still respond to my posts…only when you think you have a valid point. Some stalking going on I see. It’s a very nice little Conch house worth a shit load of money. The lot that it sits on is worth half a million by itself.

When he can’t win an argument due to his TDS, he resorts to feigning sadness over other’s “failures” in life, LOL. It’s probably because he makes fantastic money for a job that does nothing productive for America. And then when you cite how blessed you are he says the “bragging” is covering up some other shortcoming. How do we know the Train registered the highest BAR score in Texas history? That’s right, he told us!

When he can’t win an argument due to his TDS, he resorts to feigning sadness over other’s “failures” in life, LOL. It’s probably because he makes fantastic money for a job that does nothing productive for America. And then when you cite how blessed you are he says the “bragging” is covering up some other shortcoming. How do we know the Train registered the highest BAR score in Texas history? That’s right, he told us!
lol. I’m not surprised and I’m sure he aced the statistics portion of the exam He’s an ace statistician and posted his college stats professor’s resume recently as proof of his ability. And in case you didn’t think that was enough…he posted that his professor liked him too.

• Haha
Reactions: bung23
“It’s probably because he makes fantastic money for a job that does nothing productive for America.”

I’d call this is a pretty good summary in regard to lawyers.

The other engineer bitter about his life ... is this a professional thing? Both of you have complained about the money lawyers make too, it's so weird. I've never once thought about whether you are overcompensated or undercompensated, but man both of you don't like attorneys.

Guys, you are both compensating for something. That's for you and your therapist to hash out, but I'm pretty sure I've nailed it. You both think they should have been compensated better and recognized more. Oh well ... too old to turn it around in both cases.

Also, here you go TJ. I don't bring what I do, how much money I make, how big of a house I live in, or what car I drive (it's actually old and unimpressive, cars are not my thing). How do any of those things matter to the quality of my argument? Duke did a nice little write up on Page 81 of their law magazine way back in 2004 (fun accomplishment but hardly relevant).

When Dr. TJ can’t win an argument he just goes away for a couple days before resuming the shitposting about vaccines things nobody has ever said.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT