ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

Russia's economy is essentially a gas station for most of Europe, with gas and natural gas supplies for heat.

Since Brandon and the policies that he has instituted have approx DOUBLED the future pricing on the open market, Russia is supplying at prices that make them HUGE money !

Institute the Energy policies under Trump and their international balance of trade would collapse and they would no longer be able to finance their war with Ukraine !

After all, Made in Russia is not exactly THE branding for excellence known around the World.

They don't even have the industrial capacity to manufacture enough window wiper blades and car owners take the wipers off at night from their cars to prevent theft !

Damn…. We have our work cut out for us…..

I can’t believe this garbage got passed…. and in the middle of the night so nobody was aware till it was too late (see obamacare as well). Dems and RINO’S are destroying our country and I’m pissed.

Reactions: flight 33
Russia's economy is essentially a gas station for most of Europe, with gas and natural gas supplies for heat.

Since Brandon and the policies that he has instituted have approx DOUBLED the future pricing on the open market, Russia is supplying at prices that make them HUGE money !

Institute the Energy policies under Trump and their international balance of trade would collapse and they would no longer be able to finance their war with Ukraine !

After all, Made in Russia is not exactly THE branding for excellence known around the World.

They don't even have the industrial capacity to manufacture enough window wiper blades and car owners take the wipers off at night from their cars to prevent theft !
You’ll note they mentioned a Paul Krugman op-ed in the article as something of evidence. I don’t recall Krugman getting much of anything right.

Here is your horse dewormer you brain dead puppet @stoneaxe27

You spread the lies of the Democrat party and countless people died as a result. Happy New Year. Thanks to morons like you many won’t enjoy it even though this drug is used commonly in Africa.

@JeffT818 - since you are elderly, you may not want to take any more doses of the death jab. Even the FDA knows the Pfizer jab creates clotting issues in the elderly. I’m sure they conveniently write it off to some other non-jab disorder.

Last edited:
Largest material to produce electricity in the word today ?
And the biggest user of this material ?

Coal and China.
China is not only the biggest digger AND user of coal in the world, but they have approx 61 additional coal fired plants under construction.

They ARE the largest producer of carbon dioxide and methane in the world and have approx 750,000 air pollution deaths per year.

But Kerry has been hard at work flying place to place on his private jet and Xi has pledged to reduce emissions by 2060 !

But meanwhile Xi has ordered 24 x 7 shifts and NO holidays at ALL coal mines to meet current energy demands !

Last edited:

So this piece of shit should’ve gotten the death penalty instead of 40 years. That aside, a section of the article caught my attention….
LD 1044, a bill sponsored by Democrat Rep. Charlotte Warren, Maine prisons are required to “respect and acknowledge an incarcerated person’s consistently held gender identity irrespective of anatomy or physique.”

That is so effed up it’s beyond belief. I thought we were commanded to “follow the science”? Please show me the science where a person can change their gender by simply saying so. The ideologies of the left are so mf’in backwards and upside down, and half this country is on board. We are ***ked.

So this piece of shit should’ve gotten the death penalty instead of 40 years. That aside, a section of the article caught my attention….
LD 1044, a bill sponsored by Democrat Rep. Charlotte Warren, Maine prisons are required to “respect and acknowledge an incarcerated person’s consistently held gender identity irrespective of anatomy or physique.”

That is so effed up it’s beyond belief. I thought we were commanded to “follow the science”? Please show me the science where a person can change their gender by simply saying so. The ideologies of the left are so mf’in backwards and upside down, and half this country is on board. We are ***ked.
And the rights of anyone near the Capitol building, with the exception of FBI mole Ray Epps, are null and void. They are held without bail and charges while Democrat Ponzi scheme guys like the FTX guy who gave them over $100M are free as a bird. All of the pedophiles who visited Epstein island shall remain free and unnamed - which tells you Trump and prominent conservatives weren't among the pedos. Just a sick country with justice for them and justice for the peons.

• Angry
Reactions: ILisBest and bung23
And the rights of anyone near the Capitol building, with the exception of FBI mole Ray Epps, are null and void. They are held without bail and charges while Democrat Ponzi scheme guys like the FTX guy who gave them over $100M are free as a bird. All of the pedophiles who visited Epstein island shall remain free and unnamed - which tells you Trump and prominent conservatives weren't among the pedos. Just a sick country with justice for them and justice for the peons.
I think the left forgot how this country was formed. It’s like the dems and RINO’s are England. At least some of us remember how that turned out….

Exposing this filth to children has to stop. Of all the bullshit, tick-tack laws we have, it’s ok for children to be exposed to this effin trash?!?!

Reactions: Uncoach

Whoa, whoa, whoa…. wait a m-f’in minute here…. I distinctly remember President Donald Trump being called racist and xenophobic for doing EXACTLY what dipshit Joe is doing! Where’s the outrage from the scumbag MSM and the POS dems?!?!

F THE LEFT

• Sad
Reactions: BigWill

Unbelievable. The left love their goon squads on the streets.
I’m tellin ya… these goons are gonna meet the patriots in the streets at some point and they will regret it.

Penn is a dim knob, IMHO. Always has been.
Well, he speaks the Democrat truth. His brain dead peer Joe Biden ( no, not referencing @stoneaxe27 @nthomp @JeffT818 ) said over a year ago that the pure bloods would die last Winter. So, Sean believes that those of who didn’t die should be jailed for surviving? He needs to return to Ukraine to see his corrupt dictator buddy Zelensky.

Reactions: bung23 and ILisBest

Sean Penn would lock 90% of US toddlers up in their house.

Has he ever wondered why they aren’t all dead yet?
Well, he considers them to be lucky few who have survived the Democrat abortion machine and Covid. He obviously feels they have a use to the president and Hollywood types who are big time pedos.

This is on you, sleepy dipshit
Anyone remember Freddy Laker and his airline ?

Planes would be destroyed as "passengers" from Middle Eastern countries, who had no idea of indoor plumbing would cut circular holes thru the metal floors at the back of planes to use as toilets in flight.

On your way @JeffT818 ! As usual, you have poor judgement in doctors. Keep getting these Covid “vaccines” if you want to contract Covid. The science is slowly getting past the government walls.

Reactions: Uncoach

An inside job orchestrated by the dems. Exactly what sane people already knew….

The Democrats in consort with the national media act that if only Fox covers it, it didn't happen.

Even close relatives of mine are clueless what the Dems are doing to destroy the USA.

Almost a year ago I posted that the ULTIMATE culpability for anything that happened on Jan 6 th. belonged at Nancy's feet.

Now we have the Proof !

Last edited:
The @stoneaxe27 clown show had a great 2022. No wonder he ran away like the fool he is.

Hope your net worth didn’t suffer too much @JeffT818

Inflation took 10 percent, Biden tax increases got some too, and the market had its worst year since 2008. That is what derangement gets you. And 2023 promises to be worse per Goldman. Great vote Jeff! Your disappearance tells me the death jab booster got you sick.

Happy New Years to you all and to the 412 new NYPD officers to the "Job."

This Friday they graduated and got their assignments for Monday.
But they all work New Year's around Times Square. Nobody can bring backpacks or umbrellas but Machetes weren't listed.

At his post at W 51 st and 8 th Ave Far from TQ, a rookie cop on his first day, was attacked by a 19 year old mental patient with a machete and wounded on his head. The suspect was shot in the shoulder and taken to Bellevue, everyone is expected to live.

So you dipshit dems steal an election and your puppet promptly destroys the US economy. You people are the dumbest human beings on planet earth. You do realize that you live here too and the sleepy moron’s policies affect you as well, right? At least we don’t have to deal with mean tweets, whew!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT