ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

Yes, and people need to admit that it's both parties.
Yes, there are pieces of shit in the R party. McConnell, Kinzinger and Liz to name a few.
Trump changed everything. He only ran as an R cuz he wouldn’t have won as an I. He’s anti-establishment, on either side of the aisle. That’s how we coined the term RINO. But you knew that. Trump wants this country ran like it’s supposed to be ran, not with pumping trillions into foreign wars and self-choking on domestic energy production. And you know damn well he wouldn’t stand for this open border bullshit- hell, he was building a damn wall!
Dems and RINO’s are filthy, cheating, corrupt bastards who truly are anti-American.
That is the opposite of MAGA.

Whoops, Jeff. Perhaps you should listen to people like me instead of doctors pushing endless boosters

You have unwittingly increased your odds of contracting Covid with every booster you take! Worse off, there goes your immune system. You make a great Guinea pig.

@JeffT818

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: bung23
Whoops, Jeff. Perhaps you should listen to people like me instead of doctors pushing endless boosters

You have unwittingly increased your odds of contracting Covid with every booster you take! Worse off, there goes your immune system. You make a great Guinea pig.

This is what happens to sheep who slurp up the slop they’re fed by the msm and corrupt, lying government types….

Reactions: tjfleck6
Electric cars;

Looking for a nice commute, electric cars for Amanda or Matt to their NYPD job sites as X-Mass gifts ? Amanda 100 + miles round trip, Matt 140 + round trip ? Bronx and Lower Manhattan.

So the Toyota Prius Gas gets 55 + MPG for mid to high 20's $.
You want electric ? Toyota Prius Prime, Elec & Gas gets 57 + MPG for mid to high 30's $. Range on electric, 38 miles in perfect conditions. 1 Year Wait.

IF Tesla stopped production and gave ALL their electric battery production to Toyota, Toyota still wouldn't have enough batteries to meet production.

Tesla just announced (12/22) that they are discounting some makes as MUCH as $ 7,000 dollars and giving you 10,000 free miles at their super charging stations.

This makes sense as they OVER produced 22,000 cars for the past quarter, signifying that electric car production has OVERSTRIPPED demand ! The USA and worldwide recession, especially China is showing clearly the softness for Tesla cars.

Last edited:
Reactions: Uncoach
I tell Amanda and Matt with their jobs with NYPD, don't get upset or frustrated with the Non-Sensible policies with NYC.

These Politicians are GUARANTEEING your jobs and as much overtime as you can stand.

Point of fact, Amanda HAS to assign 6 of her Patrolmen at the end of their midnight tour to 4 hours in the subway system, volunteer or not, at time and a half.

Mitch is why I can't be "All In " for Republicans.
I just heard a great interview on the Dan Bongino show. Lisa Boothe is guest hosting today and she interviewed Chip Roy. That dude is who I want as a leader in Washington. Parties be damned- he’s pro-America and pro-freedom and liberty.

The winter storm that our fearful leader has told us is a killer ?

Right now it's in the mid 40's mild rain, and forecast to be in the low to mid 50's F, West of West Point.

• Haha

Right now it's in the mid 40's mild rain, and forecast to be in the low to mid 50's F, West of West Point.

It dropped 60 degrees here yesterday. Going to be deaths from this storm. Maybe not in NY, but there is a lot of country outside of NY.

I'm sorry that winter is in some parts of the USA, but blame Mother Earth for changing the angle of the Earth to the Sun, NOT me or you !

Nobody named the snow storm that hit upper and central NY State in 1966. It dumped OVER 80 inches around Syracuse and we didn't get close to the heaviest dump as Oswego just off Lake Ontario got OVER 100 inches !

Mary Anne had to climb out her second story bedroom to shovel out the first floor entry doors to her house. She had to walk to high school as the buses weren't on the road !

Toughen Up America !

• Haha
Reactions: Uncoach and bung23
I'm sorry that winter is in some parts of the USA, but blame Mother Earth for changing the angle of the Earth to the Sun, NOT me or you !

Nobody named the snow storm that hit upper and central NY State in 1966. It dumped OVER 80 inches around Syracuse and we didn't get close to the heaviest dump as Oswego just off Lake Ontario got OVER 100 inches !

Mary Anne had to climb out her second story bedroom to shovel out the first floor entry doors to her house. She had to walk to high school as the buses weren't on the road !

Toughen Up America !

I don’t blame me or you for weather. I’ve always said our water consumption is a bigger issue than our use of oil.

The cold is more of an issue than the snow. I can’t imagine being homeless during a cold snap like this. Feel for the thousands of people at the border too.

I had 11 feet of snow stacked up on both sides of my driveway in Boston one year. Had to shovel off the roof multiple times. I’d rather deal with a ton of snow than the cold temps from the last couple days. So cold my dog decided to shit in the house instead of going outside. He hasn’t done that (outside of being sick) in several years.

I don’t blame me or you for weather. I’ve always said our water consumption is a bigger issue than our use of oil.

The cold is more of an issue than the snow. I can’t imagine being homeless during a cold snap like this. Feel for the thousands of people at the border too.

I had 11 feet of snow stacked up on both sides of my driveway in Boston one year. Had to shovel off the roof multiple times. I’d rather deal with a ton of snow than the cold temps from the last couple days. So cold my dog decided to shit in the house instead of going outside. He hasn’t done that (outside of being sick) in several years.
Another 6 degrees moment !

I went to high school at Thompson Academy on Thompson's Island about a mile off South Boston. "Southie"

Many is the time I wished there was LESS water surrounding me from the Mainland !

For the last school boat left the wharf back to the island at 11 PM all 7 days.

Dems and RINO’s hate this country.

Reactions: flight 33

Not a good time for a million people to be without power. Denver recorded its coldest temp in the last 30 years.

Example of why these storms are so dangerous. Would be terrifying.

Romney is a corrupt piece of shit RINO

Example of why these storms are so dangerous. Would be terrifying.
The correct example is people driving when : 1. when they have no knowledge of how to drive on/in bad conditions, 2. too fast for conditions, 3. poor car maintenance especially worn tire tread, 4. Stupidity !

I speak from experience of investigating hundreds of motor vehicle accidents, including fatalities, in the NJSP.

Do NOT get out of your car to wander around on the roadway. IF you are out of the car ? HIDE behind any barrier you can find, like guardrail or a bridge abutment, not between the car and the barrier.

MOST important put on new tires, specifically snow tires in late fall.

SLOW DOWN, getting there is more important than when !

Mary Anne left W of WP in AM it was 57, this PM it is 18 and windy. Her car was switched to all wheel drive and her tires are new. Home with no issues !

This report, which has gotten NO TRACTION by Political controlled national media sites is co-aberration of what I stated months ago !

That President Trump's actions prior and during the mob's actions were all that he could lawfully do and that the Mayor and Nancy failure to act under their Chain of Command were the true causes of what happened on Jan 6 th. for control of the DC streets and buildings, PRIOR to Jan 6 th.
That there was going to be a large crowd of demonstrators was well known PRIOR to Jan 6 th. President Trump delivered his written authorization for the deployment of up to 20,000 National Guard to Mayor of DC, who has the ultimate responsibility, prior to Jan 6 th. She returned with a WRITTEN AND SIGNED letter declining the Guard to protect the City.
That social media suppressed President Trumps plea that the people visiting DC disperse and GO HOME peacefully under the law.
That the various Sgt's at Arms AND the Capitol Police Chief come under AND report to Nancy as THE FINAL person directly responsible for the Security of the Capitol Buildings. Having approx 50 % of the Capitol Police on vacation or off duty should be mentioned as a contributing factor.
Nancy, the buck stops with her.

Reactions: bung23 and tjfleck6

Santa brought me an early Christmas present….. an article outlining racist policies by none other than the Cook County Board of Commissioners. It was odd….Santa asked me what I thought would happen if this board adopted policies that blatantly and publicly discriminated against minorities. I told Santa that I thought that all hell would break loose and there would probably be “peaceful protests” (*cough* riots). Santa agreed. He then said that he didn’t think these idiot lefties knew what the definition of equity was. I told him that they obviously did not because there’s nothing “fair and just” in their racist policies.

eq·ui·ty​

(ĕk′wĭ-tē)
n. pl. eq·ui·ties
The state or quality of being just and fair.
2. Something that is just and fair.

Reactions: tjfleck6

So I guess we’re going back in time to where racism is A-OK. Funny thing is, nowadays, it’s racism against whitey. Payback amiright?!?! It’s ok to be racist against whites because of past racism against blacks and other minorities by whites. I don’t think racism ends well for any party. We fought long and hard for civil rights and equality for everyone and here we are backsliding into racism once again. It’s acceptable though because whites are being targeted.

Last edited:
Reactions: ILisBest
Hey @JeffT818 - hope you froze your butt off for Xmas. Thanks to your EV, you cooled the Earth! Then again, you probably hung out with @stoneaxe27 in Naples, FL where it was still perhaps a bit cool.

Here are your stupid leaders blaming global warming for super cold temperatures. Square that one in your deranged mind.

• Haha
Reactions: ILisBest and bung23
Hey @JeffT818 - hope you froze your butt off for Xmas. Thanks to your EV, you cooled the Earth! Then again, you probably hung out with @stoneaxe27 in Naples, FL where it was still perhaps a bit cool.

Here are your stupid leaders blaming global warming for super cold temperatures. Square that one in your deranged mind.

It’s a debate they can’t lose. If it gets warmer - “see, the climate is changing”. If it gets cooler - “our strategy to fight climate change is working”.

With 8 billion people, we are impacting the planet. OK to admit that. I just wish we would talk about water consumption and waste (dumping in the oceans, for example) instead of focusing on oil.

If liberals really cared, they would be moving away from the coasts and going to less populated areas. They don’t care though. They just want poor people to be forced away from the coasts.

Last edited:
About 50 years ago, I drove to Tupper Lake from Syracuse which is about 180 miles or 3 1/2 hours on a nice day. This was as a snow storm dumped 18 inches and I was the ONLY car on I-81 going North towards Canada and all snow plows had been called off the snow plowing for their "safety". So I had studded snow tires and would drive between the reflectors to keep on the road. Made it in 6 hours to Tupper. But we lived on the lake and my car had no garage to protect it from the wind. It froze up and we had to flat bed it to an indoor garage to thaw it out , to start. Took 2 days to thaw and a new battery.

They used to sell electric dip sticks that you would put in for the night, switching out the normal oil dip stick for a heated one, but I think those burned too many cars, or a light bulb on an extension cord next to the battery with a blanket covering the engine and battery.

So did I prove anything or that the old ways of dealing with the cold were stupid ?

Like my studded tires that wore out the pavement ?

I did have one car that kept me from speeding; An Olds F-85 that if you went over 55 the heater wouldn't work. But I carried extra blankets inside, a regular shovel and 50 pounds of sand in the trunk.

Last edited:
It’s a debate they can’t lose. If it gets warmer - “see, the climate is changing”. If it gets cooler - “our strategy to fight climate change is working”.

With 8 billion people, we are impacting the planet. OK to admit that. I just wish we would talk about water consumption and waste (dumping in the oceans, for example) instead of focusing on oil.

If liberals really cared, they would be moving away from the coasts and going to less populated areas. They don’t care though. They just want poor people to be forced away from the coasts.
Always a low ranking issue, but some really stupid people lap it up.. it’s weather and anybody who thinks man can control it is brain dead. Why don’t the liberals warm the country right now? Why don’t the liberals stop hurricanes? Answer: Because man has no control..

Now, 8 billion people on Earth and the health of the environment - that is real. The Us does a fantastic job. However, China and Asia use the ocean as a dumping ground for plastic and Chinas air quality is infamous. In fact, a massive chunk of soot on western US mountains comes from China. But, China owns Joe so nothing will change. They will continue to exert control over the rights of US citizens.

Last edited:
Always a low ranking issue, but some really stupid people lap it up.. it’s weather and anybody who thinks man can control it is brain dead. Why don’t the liberals warm the country right now? Why don’t the liberals stop hurricanes? Answer: Because man has no contol.

Now, 8 billion people on Earth and the health of the environment - that is real. The Us does a fantastic job. However, China and Asia use the ocean as a dumping ground for plastic and Chinas air quality is infamous. In fact, a massive chunk of soot on western US mountains comes from China. But, China owns Joe so nothing will change. They will continue to exert control over the rights of US citizens.
Largest material to produce electricity in the word today ?
And the biggest user of this material ?

Coal and China.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT