ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

This disgusting, corrupt administration needs to go to prison

I wish him to be in fine health, just saving money nowadays after that 22 Trillion hit the US economy took last year !

Add another 20 Trillion.....

Last edited:
Reactions: tjfleck6

Unbelievable. Well, actually totally believable.
And once again, we were called cOnSpIraCy TheOrIstS for questioning the safety and effectiveness of these rushed, non-FDA approved vaxxes. And once again, we are proven to be right. And being right never gets old…

Nothing to see here. It is perfectly normal, another well conditioned athlete with extreme health issues on the court.

And so many corrupt doctors owned by Pfizer stating unequivocally that it is NOT the vaccine

• Sad
Reactions: bung23

Don’t buy what the guvment and big pharma are sellin….

The Republicans in the House have introduced legislation to ABOLISH the IRS !

Not just the 87,000 new hires, BUT personal income taxes and replace the revenues collected from Income with a Consumption tax

Now we're getting someplace ! !

Not in our schools, huh? It’s a conspiracy theory that it’s being taught all over, huh? Wake up, sheep.

Between China and Ukraine, ol sleepy sure is a compromised man. I can’t believe this corrupt, inept turd is the US president.

Excellent. Nice progress so far from McCarthy and the House. I’m pleased.
At least our boys from Calif should be stripped of their or any Security Clearances !

Corruption upon corruption upon corruption. F sleepy and this administration.

Classified Documents and Top Secret Ratings.

Only the President can automatically possess or declassify those documents.

NOT a sitting VP or an EX- VP. Controls of those documents is rigid and inflexible. Nor Sec of State or Ex- Sec of State !

A Top Secret Security rating takes a long and extensive background to obtain. Those ratings expire and must be reinvestigated to maintain that rating.

Active duty transgressions of those ratings can be as high as prison at a Service facility like Fort Leavenworth or a dishonorable discharge.

You may recall the imprisonment of an enlisted submariner for taking a snap shot of himself showing partial sections of his sub in the background !

A Major Part of John's hiring at his companies job in Cryptology was that he held Top Secret Security and it had just been renewed !

Last edited:

Trying to lie and drum up a scenario where a white guy shoots and kills a black teen. Absolutely disgusting. All levels of media seem to lie and spread disinformation to push their narrative. F them

See? There are idiots in the Republican party as well…

The Republicans in the House have introduced legislation to ABOLISH the IRS !

Not just the 87,000 new hires, BUT personal income taxes and replace the revenues collected from Income with a Consumption tax

Now we're getting someplace ! !
When the Dems all vote against it, the optics will be bad and used against them.

But, until the Rs figure out how to harvest votes, it won't matter much.

Re the classified docs

A President can declassify docs just by speaking that the docs are declassified. A Vice President cannot. That fact, in and of itself, makes what sleepy did a crime. 45 didn’t commit a crime by being in possession of of those docs because they were no longer declassified. But of course this clown show continues…..

• Sad
Reactions: BigWill

Interesting….
I went ALL over this incident at the time.

!. Once he was put into cuffs and arrested, his entire well being was THE responsibility of the arresting officer and those officers present at the scene.
2. Calling for an Ambulance/EMT does NOT transfer custody OR protection from the arresting officer. In fact, it increases (If Possible) the responsibility !
3. Officers MUST know the location and routes to ALL hospitals in their patrol area !
4. When calling for medical assistance the Officer must receive or ask for ETA.
5. Officer makes the informed decision to wait for Ambulance or transport to Hospital the injured party by troop car

I can easily remember TWO instances of MV. accidents where I made the decision to save a life. One was a 1 car, ran into the woods, severed arm/shock, where the ambulance was closer than the hospital, so all I could do was treat for shock (by using my 100 % wool shirt to keep him warm). Other was a child with broken arm and leg, (before child seats), stop and go traffic, where the Ambulance was 15 minutes from me and the nearest hospital less than 10 minutes from my location. Lights and sirens to the ER !

Murder for the first guy with the knee, various degrees of manslaughter for the other Officers !

Reactions: Uncoach
The article shows some wiggle room, I'm presenting the NJSP and other LE duties.

The verdicts, but NOT their actions, which may have prevented prison for some.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT