ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

Batteries don’t work very well in the cold @JeffT818

Dumb suckers like you who lap up the climate hoax could die when stranded. I learned iPhones don’t work very well in severe cold either (Fairbanks, AK)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: bung23
The guy spent 44 BILLION dollars to prove the elections were false and just banned some idiot "journalists" is weak to you ?

The guy spent 44 BILLION dollars to prove the elections were false and just banned some idiot "journalists" is weak to you ?
He was also on a twitter space, didn’t like the questions…and left.

I think he’s a very smart man, I like him, but he needs to knock off the trump act.

He was also on a twitter space, didn’t like the questions…and left.

I think he’s a very smart man, I like him, but he needs to knock off the trump act.

Was just going to say he and Trump have a lot in common.

Both used to be loved by liberals. Trump for his celebrity and Elon for his celebrity/electric vehicle company. Then when they realized their power, and spoke out against govt and leftist policies, the left turned on them. Then they became heroes of the right (kind of funny how quickly the right will take on egomaniacs). Trump and Elon both act like giant man babies when they are attacked.

My old man is a perfect example. Hated Trump until he beat out all the other GOP nominees. Now he loves him, and doesn’t care about all the shitty things he’s done.

Reactions: Uncoach and cmore79
My old man is a perfect example. Hated Trump until he beat out all the other GOP nominees. Now he loves him, and doesn’t care about all the shitty things he’s done.
While I mostly love Trumps policies, I’m under no illusion that he’s an infallible human being. What specific shitty things that he’s done are you referring to?

I continue to state that I am the only person on this forum that has met Trump prior to his run for Presidency.

Now i can ADD Elon to that list of people I've met before he became famous ! Elon at The Milk Building during a Fashion Week banquet with his car on site. Has anyone else met Elon ?

If you can understand that they Were BOTH, minor B list celebs in NYC, Trump as a minor real estate developer that bought distressed/bankrupt land in NYC and that Elon had ONE car that was horrendously expensive, no range, and made Ferrari look to have interior room. (The Dino, I once co-owned would not allow me to use the clutch, because the steering wheel was so low against my leg.)

What they've DONE is what's impressive, not what they tweet !

NB: Give the "Old Man" some props, it won't make you a smaller person.

Last edited:
Reactions: ILisBest
While I mostly love Trumps policies, I’m under no illusion that he’s an infallible human being. What specific shitty things that he’s done are you referring to?

I liked his policies, that’s why I voted for him twice. But to a man, he seems like a pretty terrible person. I’ve seen a lot of people excuse things that they wouldn’t if he had a D next to his name.

Just a few things that turned me off personally early on. There are really endless examples.

- the way he treats women (3 wives, multiple sexual assault accusations, recording where he talked about “grabbing them by the pussy”)

- Trump University

- General way he talks to and about others - mocking the guy with disabilities was a glaring example

More recently, look how he treated Pence, who is a true Republican.

“When someone shows you who they are, believe them”

Reactions: Uncoach and bung23
I continue to state that I am the only person on this forum that has met Trump prior to his run for Presidency.

Now i can ADD Elon to that list of people I've met before he became famous ! Elon at The Milk Building during a Fashion Week banquet with his car on site. Has anyone else met Elon ?

If you can understand that they Were BOTH, minor B list celebs in NYC, Trump as a minor real estate developer that bought distressed/bankrupt land in NYC and that Elon had ONE car that was horrendously expensive, no range, and made Ferrari look to have interior room. (The Dino, I once co-owned would not allow me to use the clutch, because the steering wheel was so low against my leg.)

What they've DONE is what's impressive, not what they tweet !

NB: Give the "Old Man" some props, it won't make you a smaller person.

My old man is my hero, and I give him props all the time. But I can also acknowledge that he has let go of some of the values he used to have, when it comes to Trump. My Dad is a staunch Catholic, and many of the things Trump has done would be unforgivable if he had a D next to his name.

• Angry
Reactions: BigWill
Pence is a true Vice-President, worthless. Most do not distinguish themselves while in Office or later in life.

Trump marries his women, rather than having his secretaries service him in the WH pool. How much of this is the continual and ILLEGAL spying on him by the Federal Agencies prior and during his term.

After all he didn't swim away from a drowning women in a car crash.

My old man is my hero, and I give him props all the time. But I can also acknowledge that he has let go of some of the values he used to have, when it comes to Trump. My Dad is a staunch Catholic, and many of the things Trump has done would be unforgivable if he had a D next to his name.
Let him know this verbally, face to face. It can't hurt.

As far as being a firm RC, Mary Anne is also, (She still feels guilty not always having fish on Friday's for example.) but she, and I feel your Dad, are APALLED at the policies current and historical of the Church and it's leadership.
She hates the Kennedy Family for their behaviors thru multiple generations of proven misdeeds.

Yet I can recall homes in South Boston (Irish RC area of Boston.) having portraits on the walls of JFK and the current Pope side by side.

Religion, still killing people of different faiths. Sigh.

He who casts the first stone,

Last edited:
Let him know this verbally, face to face. It can't hurt.

As far as being a firm RC, Mary Anne is also, (She still feels guilty not always having fish on Friday's for example.) but she, and I feel your Dad, are APALLED at the policies current and historical of the Church and it's leadership.
She hates the Kennedy Family for their behaviors thru multiple generations of proven misdeeds.

Yet I can recall homes in South Boston (Irish RC area of Boston.) having portraits on the walls of JFK and the current Pope side by side.

Religion, still killing people of different faiths. Sigh.

My Dad and I talk all the time, at least once a week. We have talked about Trump. We have great conversations about politics, and agree on things most of the time. We have both learned a lot from each other.

My Dad and I talk all the time, at least once a week. We have talked about Trump. We have great conversations about politics, and agree on things most of the time. We have both learned a lot from each other.
I envy your relationship with your Dad, as a child and as a parent.

I still feel my mantra of: "Slow to anger, Fierce in a fight, and Gentle towards Women,", is a good life to lead.

Reactions: rillaman
Like The NY Times @JeffT818 , you just keep looking dumber and dumber like your bud @stoneaxe27

You will be begging for a little old fashioned Global Warming when it goes negative in Naperville for 5 straight days beginning Friday

But, I forgot, you are rich - you will likely be staying with @stoneaxe27 in Florida for a deranged Christmas.

Last edited:

White person shot by black cop. No outrage ANYWHERE. Hell, nobody even heard this story. And she shot him in the back as he was fleeing. Always a no-no.
Reading the media articles, show this is illegal and at least manslaughter anywhere in the US. (She was NG of some bull spit charge !)

Several cops were attempting to arrest him for the awful crime of moving between subway cars. He was uncooperative and it appears Tasers were ineffective.

She shot him TWICE, first in the stomach, then again in the back !

The Chief of Chicago Police said she should at least be fired.

Illegal use of firearm in NJ by ANY POLICE.

What "coup", I see an unarmed mob, that should have easily been contained with President Trump's WRITTEN AUTHORIZATION of utilization of up to 20,000 National Guard troops.

Delivered to the DC mayor BEFORE Jan 6 th. !

Reactions: bung23 and tjfleck6
It's not who knew about the illegal activity in the Swamp, the many, but who in DC didn't, the few.

Reactions: ILisBest
Jobs reports off by over 1,000.000 hires, correct number was 10,000.

Recession onward ho !

Goal achieved, Democrats able to limit their cheating thanks to gullible types like @JeffT818 and @stoneaxe27 who completely believe in their lying, cheating government (see the FBI).

The Russians turned the 2016 election with a 250,000 pro Trump ad buy on Facebook. Welp, the FBI just swung the 2020 election with $3,300,000 sent to Twitter alone,

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT