ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

This
Shit
Has
Got
To
STOP
American Girl Place is now 100% owned by Mattel for several years.

I have intimate knowledge of AGP and it's former policies, Prior to it being SOLD to Mattel for $ 750,000,000 CASH. Yes $ 750 millions cash is right.

My Sister, then retired from Saks and living in the Hancock building was approached by the Founder/Owner of AGP, Pleasant Rowland to open the first retail store and do it in Chicago. AGP at the time was a $ 150,000,000 catalogue doll business, and the retail store was a HUGE success, with a children's theatre, lunch/tea room in addition to the many dolls.

Eventually due to the Chicago success, the site in NYC was opened and duplicated at E 49 & Fifth right across the street from the E 49 St entrance of Saks, where part of the site I used to have hamburgers at the lunch grill. Anne moved back to NYC to open that site and even moved into her same apartment building on E 49 st.

It was so successful that hundreds of Moms and Children and baby carriages would wrap around down Madison Ave as the site was maxed out for FDNY capacity and people in line could only enter when someone exited.

Pleasant founded the company when she shopped for dolls for her Nieces and hated the anatomical oddities of Ken and Barbie dolls.

Books were stories about heroic little girls, NOT any wok ideas.

She and her Husband live in Madison.

Last edited:
Reactions: Uncoach and bung23
Hey @JeffT818 @stoneaxe27

As you watch the economy go down the toilet, remember, Trump was always right.

Musk revealed that yes, Twitter did lie before Congress as they actively censored (conservative) free speech. Someday, after the Vax causes you both health issues, you will die with Im sure total Trump derangement. Your TDS is terminal

Reactions: BigWill

Interesting…
Need a lot more info. You can’t fight a war against Russia when you have supposedly loyal citizens sympathizing with the enemy. I suspect many of those issues the author mentions are for that very reason.

“Experts” surprised by hot inflation data this morning. Morons all. With Democrat policies and $30B / month going to Ukraine seemingly (to pay off Joes debts) what do they expect. This economy is a hot mess. Great vote @JeffT818 !

When you buy a new home in Florida be sure to get a great inspection. I’m told that one builder in PHX has laid off a lot of supervisors. Normally they manage 30 new builds at a time. That number is now 90.

Reactions: ILisBest

Thanks to the dirty dems

Smells like totalitarianism….

I note that one of the Police Officers in the George Floyd murder, finally was sentenced to 3 1/2 years in prison for manslaughter.

He failed to intercede and therefore failed in his Sworn duty to protect and serve.

As I stated back when this happened.

Anyone remembers the Robin Givens/Mike Tyson couch talk and then see this latest Megan/Harry replay ?

Last edited:

“Anti black, white capitalist institution” with a “safe space” to segregate minorities, built by minorities.
College campuses are so effed up it’s beyond belief. All these emotional turds are going to continue to be allowed to be guided by their emotions and virtue signaling and our country is going to continue to collapse because of it.

I would say “that’s what you get” but that might hurt someone’s feelings…. Who gives a damn… THATS WHAT YOU GET

And I hope the woke NHL gets sued and loses
I’ll tell you what, it sure is convenient that the Blackhawks are God awful about the same time the NHL went woke. I love hockey, but men concussing women with the wholehearted endorsement of the NHL makes me sick.

The Bulls won so many titles in the 90s and have sucked so hard since that I haven’t missed the NBA in a quarter of century.

In this hockey game was it @stoneaxe27 who concussed @nthomp ?

“Anti black, white capitalist institution” with a “safe space” to segregate minorities, built by minorities.
College campuses are so effed up it’s beyond belief. All these emotional turds are going to continue to be allowed to be guided by their emotions and virtue signaling and our country is going to continue to collapse because of it.

They will get 6 figure DE&I jobs and will contribute nothing to society. It’s amazing how much time and $ corporations are now spending on this nonsense.

• Angry
Reactions: ILisBest and bung23
I'm continually amazed at how easily people are convinced in to taking ridiculously bad liberal positions.

The same people who said the school shutdowns, business closings, and toddler masking were worth it if it saved even 1 life, have no issue with the MERCHANT OF DEATH being handed to Putin.

Of course, we must use any available resources to retrieve a lesbian, tall, African American, woman, who currently hates America and identifies as an other.

Makes perfect sense.

Reactions: ILisBest
Nick, Stone - are these pictures of you guys? @nthomp @stoneaxe27

Hell - @JeffT818 from Naperville May even be dressing up.

This is the clown show you guys voted for! It’s only potential devastating nukes you put this freak in charge of.

• Haha
Reactions: bung23

These Dem racist pr!ck$ can kiss my ass….

I’ve said it a thousand times before and I’ll say it a thousand times again…. F THE LEFT

No way- a coverup??? I thought that was a cOnSpiRaCy ThEOrY

Reactions: Uncoach
If ''they" told us it was valid science and data, it continues to be less and less valid.

I’ll tell you what, it sure is convenient that the Blackhawks are God awful about the same time the NHL went woke. I love hockey, but men concussing women with the wholehearted endorsement of the NHL makes me sick.

The Bulls won so many titles in the 90s and have sucked so hard since that I haven’t missed the NBA in a quarter of century.

AK's trades have turned to shit. Not optimistic he will reverse course and sell high on his individual players. The Bulls will still have to give away two more 1st round picks for his garbage, earlier moves.

They will get 6 figure DE&I jobs and will contribute nothing to society. It’s amazing how much time and $ corporations are now spending on this nonsense.
My wife was recently sent to NJ by her company to participate in shaping her companies policy here. She told the committee she had white male employees talking to her on the side suggesting they move their careers to another company for fear of no upward mobility. These are talented people that will be hard to replace. The AA's on the committee were shocked by this revelation and hadn't considered how a white male might feel working for a company with a far left thinking CEO that constantly reminds his leaders to promote diverse teams. Mind you all the C level positions are white males, but they want women and minorities to fill the other positions. The left has no idea the irony of their words. How is it a foreign idea to promote the best candidates? My wife has a pretty big team and it is naturally diverse based on the best candidate approach.

Last edited:
Reactions: Uncoach and bung23

Funny how everyone set their hair on fire when the bad orange man made the comment about scrapping the constitution when dems everywhere are scrapping the constitution with the unconstitutional laws they pass. Why have a constitution when half the country doesn’t give a rats ass about it?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT