ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

Perhaps the jury was tainted or they didn’t see the charges pressed match what he did that was wrong.
I think that the jury was pulled from DC is significant--it's close to the most politically homogeneous location in the country and I suspect politics is what the case boiled down to for jurors. Same jury would convict some kid's grandma for unlawful parading in a heartbeat I'd guess.

Reactions: Uncoach and bung23
I note that the Jan 6th farce has finally voted, but NOT issued a subpoena to have President Trump appear, with relevant documents.

I wonder if the FBI and DOJ will return ANY documents taken in their raid ?

Will they issue ANY subpoenas to THE ACTUAL persons in charge of ALLOWING the march to become a riot ?

Mayor of DC; Who gave a written denial of the AUTHORIZED deployment of UP to 20,000 National Guard troops, prior to Jan 6th !

Nancy; Who is actually the person INCHARGE of security at the Capital.

Sergeant in Arms. House; In charge of security in the House, reports to Nancy.

Sergeant in Arms, Senate'; In charge of security in the Senate, reports to Nancy.

Capital Police Head; In charge of all Police in the Capital complex, reports to Nancy. Why was 50 % of his force on vacation. Why was the PO that murdered a civilian not even investigated and later PROMOTED?

Nobody in actual positions of Authority has been subpoenaed to date !

President Trump gave WRITTEN authorization, his legal authority !

• Angry
Reactions: bung23

and here we go. Can’t wait to see all the finger pointing and gnashing of teeth on this one.

and here we go. Can’t wait to see all the finger pointing and gnashing of teeth on this one.
At least this was at a Level 4 Lab ( one of only 13 in USA !)

The Wuhan Lab is now considered to be about Level 2, because of inferior Chinese construction and maintenance standards !

Level 2 in the USA is considered about as safe as your local Dentist's office !

Just an amazing compilation video that documents all the lies that were told by the Democrats and their sheep. And suckers like @JeffT818 @nthomp and @stoneaxe27 lapped it all up. We need to forcibly inject everyone to be safe. If you get the vax, you won't get COVID. These people have zero shame and should all be in jail.

Last edited:
To this day, one still can't get the "approved" vaccine. Biden is destroying our military by mandating illegal injections into our warriors. It is also a fact that every sucker who has taken the vaccine is an experiment since they are injecting the 'experimental' vaccine, not the approved version. Always a scam.

Dirty, cheatin dems…..
I loathe the left…

I think that the jury was pulled from DC is significant--it's close to the most politically homogeneous location in the country and I suspect politics is what the case boiled down to for jurors. Same jury would convict some kid's grandma for unlawful parading in a heartbeat I'd guess.
That is essentially the tainted jury. And I would agree about grandma.

N Virginia. All it takes is a couple of die hard leftist in the jury pool and the evidence be damned.

Reactions: bung23
I see the FBI attempting to bribe perjury or felonious acts from people that they were paying or promising payment for fictitious acts.

They have no ethics to which a Jury could attach individual FBI testimony to be truthful under oath.

I can't tell you how many times a Judge would interrupt a defendant and tell him; "You're telling me a NJSP Trooper would lie under oath !"

" Guilty !"

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Uncoach and bung23
Snake Alert !

Burmese Pythons in the Everglades, 10 day contest caught 231, one guy caught 23 for # 1 in catches.

Largest was 11 feet + long and was worth $ 1,500.

Since 2000 there have been 17,000 caught !

312482192_647765520090554_6860983438838151488_n.jpg

Democrats are total scum. So is the Fake News. The resilient children were sacrificed to keep pathetic @stoneaxe27 and @JeffT818 “safe”. Jeff has more money than he can spend and stone loves his cheap and plentiful Mary Jane. But so many of these kids are screwed for life now.

And people like me have said this would be the case for 2.5 years.

A great reminder why the Fake News can never be trusted. Their goal is discourage and deflate conservatives. Weak minded people like @JeffT818 are easy marks.

@stoneaxe27 - bet you were drinking, smoking and high 4 years ago like your guy (hard to be sure if he was the ‘guy’) Gillum.

Think about how many republicans stayed home cause of this. Media is ultimate election interfering force

This is effed up. This corrupt, decrepit old fool and his entire inept administration need to get the F outta Washington immediately.
F the left

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT