ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

I HATE HIM AS HE IS SUCH A LYING PANDERING FAKE, PRETENDING HE IS A MAN OF THE PEOPLE, WHEN HE WAS EDUCATED ELITE AS YOU SAY, AND EVERYTHING OUT OF HIS MOUTH IS BS. HE HAS NO INTEREST IN HELPING THE US ONLY HIMSELF. PLUS HE REFUSED TO APPROVE THE ELECTION RESULTS, AND TOOK ACTIVE PART IN THE INSURRECTION. ALSO PUT A HOLD ON APPROVAL OF AMBASSADORS UNTIL HE GOT AN APOLOGY FOR DURBIN CALLING HIM A LIAR. HE IS WORSE THAN RAND PAUL AS HE IS SMARTER BUT PANDERS NONETHE LESS. PAUL ISN'T VERY BRIGHT.(SORRY FOR THE CAPS TOO LAZY TO RETYPE)
Ambassador's like Kennedy are SO necessary in the World !

You mean Doctor Paul ?

Keyboard not stuck.

As I said, not comparable. It is not a matter of engaging in risky behavior, it is refusing to vaccinate against a disease. It is comparable to refusing to take an antibiotic to stop an infection that will kill you. If you want to refuse, fine, but I don't have to pay for your stupidity by covering you hospital expenses, hospice costs an burial expense.
Have you EVER been in an urban ER ? They are literally full of people using the Hospital ER as a personal physician, paid for by you !

This post tells me you are a fat, angry liberal. Yes, people who are obese know the long term effects of obesity and the severe impact on their health. Yet, they continue to get more and more obese each year In every state and every demographic. You have zero issue with this health crisis and the cost on society. But, you want the unvaccinated dead despite the overwhelming evidence in the VAERS database that these vaccines are harming their recipients at record levels. Never mind the fact that the effects to health beyond 2 years are completely unknown since they haven’t been around that long.

You don’t want to pay for them grunts the worst lawyer in Florida. Yet, nary a peep about paying for 2 Million illegals Hypocrisy is your hallmark.
Hey, keep my weight out of it! LOL

• Haha
Reactions: bung23 and tjfleck6
Unhinged lefties were able to get his sponsors to cancel him despite the fact that he had nothing to do with the Let’s Go Brandon chant and wanted nothing to do with it. But, he will now be the most popular driver on Saturdays thanks to his new sponsor.

PLUS HE REFUSED TO APPROVE THE ELECTION RESULTS, AND TOOK ACTIVE PART IN THE INSURRECTION.

What insurrection was this? The only person murdered was an unarmed woman. How many insurrections are caused by Capitol Police freely opening doors? Why did Pelosi ignore adding National Guard to the Capitol Building when she received fair warning and Trump offered?

Unhinged lefties were able to get his sponsors to cancel him despite the fact that he had nothing to do with the Let’s Go Brandon chant and wanted nothing to do with it. But, he will now be the most popular driver on Saturdays thanks to his new sponsor.

“Unhinged lefties” is redundant, IMHO. Easy to manipulate and too dumb to do their own research to understand Brandon Brown wants no part of politics, did not coin the phrase, nor did he encourage the FJB chants. This is the product of the US education system churning out mindless dummies.

What insurrection was this? The only person murdered was an unarmed woman. How many insurrections are caused by Capitol Police freely opening doors? Why did Pelosi ignore adding National Guard to the Capitol Building when she received fair warning and Trump offered?
You know that the President or Pentagon had to call, and they did not want them to go. Plus that traitor National Security Advisor's brother was calling the shots for the Pentagon on that issue. It was you side that kept the guard out of it.

• Haha
Reactions: bung23
I guess you didn't listen to the actual video, you accepted the RW lie. "Misled" is the RW "journalists" spin.

I guess you didn't listen to the actual video, you accepted the RW lie. "Misled" is the RW "journalists" spin.
“It really was to motivate pediatricians and families to seek the protection of vaccination," she said.

That’s a direct quote. WTH do you think the motivation was? A smart person would understand that as a fear tactic.

Here is another direct quote from a healthcare pro-

He said they definitely are seeing an increase in cases, but "we're really not seeing an increase in children who are hospitalized for COVID or in the intensive care unit for COVID."

So they aren’t seeing an increase, but more kids need vaccinated? That isn’t even logical.

“It really was to motivate pediatricians and families to seek the protection of vaccination," she said.

That’s a direct quote. WTH do you think the motivation was? A smart person would understand that as a fear tactic.

Here is another direct quote from a healthcare pro-

He said they definitely are seeing an increase in cases, but "we're really not seeing an increase in children who are hospitalized for COVID or in the intensive care unit for COVID."

So they aren’t seeing an increase, but more kids need vaccinated? That isn’t even logical.
Motivation doesn't equal lie. I try to motivate my kids to work hard get good grades. A coach (as opposed to an uncoach) tries to motivate the players. That is not lying. You guys see everything, analyze everything to find a conspiracy , the elites, the government, the scientists, the Drs. trying to take advantage of the schleps. Stop playing victim. Doesn't it get old?

• Wow
Reactions: mrmohr
This is besides the point, it must be an old quote as just the opposite is true today.

Motivation doesn't equal lie. I try to motivate my kids to work hard get good grades. A coach (as opposed to an uncoach) tries to motivate the players. That is not lying. You guys see everything, analyze everything to find a conspiracy , the elites, the government, the scientists, the Drs. trying to take advantage of the schleps. Stop playing victim. Doesn't it get old?
Study hard-get good grades-have more opportunities.

Touch my PP-get good grades-have more opportunities.

Only one of these is acceptable motivation. Only one has students best interest.
Only a select few cannot see the difference. Though it's becoming clearer every day it is more than a select few.

Good lord. I provided a second quote about what is going on with the kids. The kids don’t need the damn vaccine. The benefits of the vaccine for kids is outweighed by the potential harm caused by bad reactions to the vaccine. Your argument misses the mark, because, as usual, you deliberately misrepresent arguments. Facts are on my side with this. Playing victim? Shut the front door.

Reactions: bung23 and BigWill
Study hard-get good grades-have more opportunities.

Touch my PP-get good grades-have more opportunities.

Only one of these is acceptable motivation. Only one has students best interest.
Only a select few cannot see the difference. Though it's becoming clearer every day it is more than a select few.
Only a select few would see "touch my pp" as an option, or appropriate to this discussion. You guys need help.:eek:

So, you are obviously good with the rationale behind Bush’s invasion of Iraq since Iraq was known to have used WMD in the prior 2 decades. By your logic, it was kinda of true. They did find some obsolete 1980s WMD.

Just unreal, you should go pump this crap into your kids. One, they don’t need it. Two, the unknown side effects of this crap will have 80 years to show themselves. Our modern day Mengele, Fauci, will be dead within 15 years and unfortunately won’t be able to be hung for his crimes against humanity.

This woman should be jailed for her lies. And you dare question people who don’t trust government? Good little sheep.

Only a select few would see "touch my pp" as an option, or appropriate to this discussion. You guys need help.
Not you guys. It was just me.

I could haved used 100 words or 2 letters. I think most would appreciate the use of 2 letters.

You know that the President or Pentagon had to call, and they did not want them to go. Plus that traitor National Security Advisor's brother was calling the shots for the Pentagon on that issue. It was you side that kept the guard out of it.

So the fact President Trump asked BOTH Nancy and the DC Mayor if they wanted National Guard and was told "NO" they were not necessary is our fault ?

Nah. That’s an old quote. /stonedhead
NEWS

US children hospitalized with COVID in record numbers​

MARTHA BELLISLE and TERRY TANG, Associated Press
Dec. 30, 2021Updated: Dec. 31, 2021 4:09 a.m.
FILE - A dose of a Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine is prepared at Lurie Children's hospital, Nov. 5, 2021, in Chicago. The omicron-fueled surge that is sending COVID-19 cases rocketing in the U.S. is putting children in the hospital in close to record numbers, and experts lament that most of the youngsters are not vaccinated.
1of9FILE - A dose of a Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine is prepared at Lurie Children's hospital, Nov. 5, 2021, in Chicago. The omicron-fueled surge that is sending COVID-19 cases rocketing in the U.S. is putting children in the hospital in close to record numbers, and experts lament that most of the youngsters are not vaccinated.Nam Y. Huh/AP
FILE - Medical tents for vaccinations are set outside the Children's Hospital Los Angeles, on Dec. 18, 2020. The omicron-fueled surge that is sending COVID-19 cases rocketing in the U.S. is putting children in the hospital in close to record numbers, and experts lament that most of the youngsters are not vaccinated.

SEATTLE (AP) — The omicron-fueled surge that is sending COVID-19 cases rocketing in the U.S. is putting children in the hospital in record numbers, and experts lament that most of the youngsters are not vaccinated.

“It’s just so heartbreaking,” said Dr. Paul Offit, an infectious-disease expert at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia. "It was hard enough last year, but now you know that you have a way to prevent all this.”

During the week of Dec. 22-28, an average of 378 children 17 and under were admitted per day to hospitals with the coronavirus, a 66% increase from the week before, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported Thursday.

The previous high over the course of the pandemic was in early September, when child hospitalizations averaged 342 per day, the CDC said.
On a more hopeful note, children continue to represent a small percentage of those being hospitalized with COVID-19: An average of nearly 10,200 people of all ages were admitted per day during the same week in December. And many doctors say the youngsters seem less sick than those who came in during the delta surge over the summer.
Two months after vaccinations were approved for 5- to 11-year-olds, about 14% are fully protected, CDC data shows. The rate is higher for 12- to 17-year-olds, at about 53%.

NEWS

FILE - A dose of a Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine is prepared at Lurie Children's hospital, Nov. 5, 2021, in Chicago. The omicron-fueled surge that is sending COVID-19 cases rocketing in the U.S. is putting children in the hospital in close to record numbers, and experts lament that most of the youngsters are not vaccinated.'s hospital, Nov. 5, 2021, in Chicago. The omicron-fueled surge that is sending COVID-19 cases rocketing in the U.S. is putting children in the hospital in close to record numbers, and experts lament that most of the youngsters are not vaccinated.
1of9FILE - A dose of a Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine is prepared at Lurie Children's hospital, Nov. 5, 2021, in Chicago. The omicron-fueled surge that is sending COVID-19 cases rocketing in the U.S. is putting children in the hospital in close to record numbers, and experts lament that most of the youngsters are not vaccinated.Nam Y. Huh/AP
FILE - Medical tents for vaccinations are set outside the Children's Hospital Los Angeles, on Dec. 18, 2020. The omicron-fueled surge that is sending COVID-19 cases rocketing in the U.S. is putting children in the hospital in close to record numbers, and experts lament that most of the youngsters are not vaccinated.'s Hospital Los Angeles, on Dec. 18, 2020. The omicron-fueled surge that is sending COVID-19 cases rocketing in the U.S. is putting children in the hospital in close to record numbers, and experts lament that most of the youngsters are not vaccinated.

SEATTLE (AP) — The omicron-fueled surge that is sending COVID-19 cases rocketing in the U.S. is putting children in the hospital in record numbers, and experts lament that most of the youngsters are not vaccinated.

“It’s just so heartbreaking,” said Dr. Paul Offit, an infectious-disease expert at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia. "It was hard enough last year, but now you know that you have a way to prevent all this.”

During the week of Dec. 22-28, an average of 378 children 17 and under were admitted per day to hospitals with the coronavirus, a 66% increase from the week before, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported Thursday.

The previous high over the course of the pandemic was in early September, when child hospitalizations averaged 342 per day, the CDC said.
On a more hopeful note, children continue to represent a small percentage of those being hospitalized with COVID-19: An average of nearly 10,200 people of all ages were admitted per day during the same week in December. And many doctors say the youngsters seem less sick than those who came in during the delta surge over the summer.
Two months after vaccinations were approved for 5- to 11-year-olds, about 14% are fully protected, CDC data shows. The rate is higher for 12- to 17-year-olds, at about 53%.
Did you watch the video I posted of fauci talking about this? He doesn’t seem too concerned.

Reactions: Uncoach
This is besides the point, it must be an old quote as just the opposite is true today.

He said it yesterday. It has been true throughout. If you have young kids, your pediatrician will be honest with you. Kids aren’t going to the hospital with omicron. They are testing positive once there for something else.

Reactions: bung23 and Uncoach
NEWS

FILE - A dose of a Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine is prepared at Lurie Children's hospital, Nov. 5, 2021, in Chicago. The omicron-fueled surge that is sending COVID-19 cases rocketing in the U.S. is putting children in the hospital in close to record numbers, and experts lament that most of the youngsters are not vaccinated.'s hospital, Nov. 5, 2021, in Chicago. The omicron-fueled surge that is sending COVID-19 cases rocketing in the U.S. is putting children in the hospital in close to record numbers, and experts lament that most of the youngsters are not vaccinated.
FILE - Medical tents for vaccinations are set outside the Children's Hospital Los Angeles, on Dec. 18, 2020. The omicron-fueled surge that is sending COVID-19 cases rocketing in the U.S. is putting children in the hospital in close to record numbers, and experts lament that most of the youngsters are not vaccinated.'s Hospital Los Angeles, on Dec. 18, 2020. The omicron-fueled surge that is sending COVID-19 cases rocketing in the U.S. is putting children in the hospital in close to record numbers, and experts lament that most of the youngsters are not vaccinated.

“ an average of 378 children 17 and under were admitted per day to hospitals with the coronavirus”

Key word is with, not of. Talk to pediatricians or ER nurses. They will tell you the truth. Kids are not getting sent to the ER because of omicron.

Reactions: bung23
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT