ADVERTISEMENT

This affects us all

You have a point... to a degree. Those aren't comparable. It is as if you can vaccinate against health issues caused by aids or smoking and you refuse to. If one could vaccinate against AIDS or Cancer and refused, in that case, I say I won't pay for your health care.
Well, I don’t want to pay for all the single mothers and their healthcare, living expenses etc etc that has been going on for generations because of the shitty choices they made…..

Well, I don’t want to pay for all the single mothers and their healthcare, living expenses etc etc that has been going on for generations because of the shitty choices they made…..

Dems don’t want to go down this road of picking and choosing who we give healthcare too. Should we stop giving narcan to overdose victims? They take up valuable emergency resources because of decisions they make. Some make that decision over and over again.

I hope no one is under the impression that Fauci just figured this out about kids and COVID. He could have said this a year ago, and reduced the anxiety that so many families have dealt with. The truth wasn’t as important as forcing the vaccine on so many that don’t need it.

Good news though, the vaccine has shown to reduce anxiety in many people. Anxiety that has been amplified by the response and lack of transparency about COVID.

Last edited:
Dems don’t want to go down this road of picking and choosing who we give healthcare too. Should we stop giving narcan to overdose victims? They take up valuable emergency resources because of decisions they make. Some make that decision over and over again.
That is a better analogy to the present vaccine refusal, but not all the way on point. The analogy is whether an overdose refuses to take narcan and as a result goes into a 4 month coma and needs over a million dollars in medical and long term care. Then yeah, I don't want to pay, and don't feel bad about it..

That is a better analogy to the present vaccine refusal, but not all the way on point. The analogy is whether an overdose refuses to take narcan and as a result goes into a 4 month coma and needs over a million dollars in medical and long term care. Then yeah, I don't want to pay, and don't feel bad about it..

Sure, a little different. But they take up a ton of ambulances and police/EMT response. Often the same people use the services over and over again.

The conversation has shifted now that we know vaccinated people get and spread COVID. It’s about reducing the load on hospitals. If we want to do that, we might need to look at other choices that people make, that are a drag on our resources. Slippery slope.

Reactions: bung23

Says the guy who has zero issues with illegals killing Americans in Arizona and Texas and using the bulk of emergency resources in Yuma, AZ. Not to mention the tens of billions these 2 Million illegals are costing the nation every year.

Laughable, you now compare an overdose victim (someone injecting themselves with something they shouldn’t) with someone who chooses not to put an EUA vaccine into their body. Yes, the approved Pfizer vaccine is not available in the USA. (Comirnany).

Let them all die says the lying lawyer who refuses to move to perfect NY, IL, or CA.

Again You show no understanding of the ER and Police procedures.

Narcan is NOT a drug where the patient chooses to use or not use. It is used in an EMERGENCY where the person has overdosed on some CDS, usually they are in respiratory distress and would be dead without Narcan. Either at the original scene, in the Ambulance or in the ER. It truly isa life saving drug, where I have seen druggies brought into the ER basically dead, get the Narcan and leave the ER a half hour AMA. Po'ed that their high was ruined !

One guy was brought in twice in one day, basically DOA, once in AM, once in PM.

I am licensed to administer Narcan, nasal spray. in NY.

YOU are paying:

Happens every day in US.

Druggie brought into ER, non-responsive from OD. Too late for Narcan nasal or shot to work. Transferred eventually to ICU, 24 x7 RN ICU care, every machine invented, 3 - 7 days like that, eventually dies as family gives up and changes his care level to DNR.

NO healthcare, nor citizenship.

Bill in the 100's of thousands , nobody but you pay.

Says the guy who has zero issues with illegals killing Americans in Arizona and Texas and using the bulk of emergency resources in Yuma, AZ. Not to mention the tens of billions these 2 Million illegals are costing the nation every year.

Laughable, you now compare an overdose victim (someone injecting themselves with something they shouldn’t) with someone who chooses not to put an EUA vaccine into their body. Yes, the approved Pfizer vaccine is not available in the USA. (Comirnany).

Let them all die says the lying lawyer who refuses to move to perfect NY, IL, or CA.
Funny , you post a bunch of largely unintelligible dribble in the post, and Bung23 likes it.o_O

• Haha
Funny , you post a bunch of largely unintelligible dribble in the post, and Bung23 likes it.o_O

As I said, you reserve all of your plentiful hatred for conservatives and the unvaccinated. Now, go stuff your face with some fresh Key Lime Pie and tell us why the obese, illegals, and generally unhealthy are the best America has to offer.

Hahahahaha

Never ending....
They have to keep the Covid nonsense going in order to mess with the 2022 elections.

They have to keep the Covid nonsense going in order to mess with the 2022 elections.
You guy's are so deep in the cult mentality that you are too stupid to realize that your post is like saying that the Democrats brought on the great Recession so that Obama could beat McCain. Trump didn't need any help screwing up the pandemic response, his effort was comic book quality for ineptness.

You guy's are so deep in the cult mentality that you are too stupid to realize that your post is like saying that the Democrats brought on the great Recession so that Obama could beat McCain. Trump didn't need any help screwing up the pandemic response, his effort was comic book quality for ineptness.

Remind me who has more deaths on their watch and just conceded that states are better able to handle C19 than federal gvt ? Something that Trump decided very early on

Without question the Democrats wanted the economy to collapse and keep it that way leading up to the election. They also stoked all the race riots, looting and burning leading up to the election.…..

The current strategy seems to be “let it rip” after encouraging hospitals, police, etc to lay off essential workers. Really going well. Oh, and don’t worry, tests should be available to everyone sometime this spring.

Reactions: BigWill and bung23
Trump didn't need any help screwing up the pandemic response, his effort was comic book quality for ineptness.
You keep running with this garbage..... Give us some factual examples of how the bad orange man screwed up the pandemic response. Also, give us some factual examples of how sleepy is “beating this virus”.
Your political takes are harebrained, idiotic, nonsensical drivel.
When all of your information comes from those who are lying to you, all you know are lies. As evidenced by damn near every post you’ve ever made.

DeBlasio is so delusional, he is going to run for NY Governor. While this tweet is hilarious, it shows how much people hate him. Not a dislike. He is a complete boob who acted like a king. Lightfoot runs a close 2nd to him wrt who is the worst big city Mayor.

If it’s him vs any Republican, NY Dems will still vote DB. Dems have a hatred towards all Republicans, no matter how moderate one might be.

Just your friendly reminder that not all docs/scientists are created equally. Some are terribly stupid. She lives in Boston, where the low temperature will be 19 on Monday.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: bung23 and Uncoach

Just when you think Dems can’t sink any lower, they come back with some more.
I’m sure they asked all of the same questions of Newsom when he spend Halloween getting treatment for his vaccine induced Bells Palsy. He then followed that up getting stem cell therapies in Cabo which aren’t allowed in the USA. He was only missing for a month.

Just your friendly reminder that not all docs/scientists are created equally. Some are terribly stupid. She lives in Boston, where the low temperature will be 19 on Monday.

In Tupper Lake, NY school system (near Lake Placid, way upstate) school kids that
live within 1 mile of school must WALK, the school buses will only pick them up if it's UNDER minus 6 degrees F.

• Angry
DeBlasio is so delusional, he is going to run for NY Governor. While this tweet is hilarious, it shows how much people hate him. Not a dislike. He is a complete boob who acted like a king. Lightfoot runs a close 2nd to him wrt who is the worst big city Mayor.

Light is the Worst because she has let 3,500 people of Chicago be SHOT in 2021.

The NYPD still keeps trying to keep shootings down despite DeBlow's efforts to demoralize them.

DeBlow must file for NYState unemployment on Monday.

DENIED, I hope, I hope.

I’m sure they asked all of the same questions of Newsom when he spend Halloween getting treatment for his vaccine induced Bells Palsy. He then followed that up getting stem cell therapies in Cabo which aren’t allowed in the USA. He was only missing for a month.

At least Mayor Pete wasn't missing during the supply meltdown for anything more than his partners "people" pregnancy.

Can a male be pregnant ?

Remind me who has more deaths on their watch and just conceded that states are better able to handle C19 than federal gvt ? Something that Trump decided very early on

Your failure to actually place the BLAME on the CCP is blatant TDS or actual communist belief.

(Not you 59,our stoney poster hiding behind DeSantis.)

Without question the Democrats wanted the economy to collapse and keep it that way leading up to the election. They also stoked all the race riots, looting and burning leading up to the election.…..
🤪😜

It is pretty amazing how quickly the #metoo and BLM movements died once Trump was out of office. All the white Dems that participated seem to care little about the cause, they wanted him out of office.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT